Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-23, 20:57   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach - 104 " Turn back the Pendulum V "

Turn Back the Pendulum V ♦

Quote:

Quote:
* Nine years has passed since the last chapter. Somewhere outside Seireitei, three normal souls were screaming and then their body blew up.

* Three men behind the shadow saw this and one of them said seem like a normal soul couldn’t remain their normal form. Another guy asked if they should quit the experiment but the lat one refused to and said let’s continue the experiment for a little while longer.

* A scene cut to a day time; Urahara, Hiyori and Mayuri were out walking when they met Hirako and Aizen. They greeted and when Hirako was about to talk to Urahra, Hiyori kicked him because he greeted the other two but not her.

* When Hirako got up he was busy fighting with Hiyori so Urahara asked Aizen what it was about. Aizen replied, “The weird deaths that were happening in Rugonkai.” Which had Hirako rushed back and yelled he’ll talk about it himself.

* Hirako started explaining how people were disappearing and only their clothes were remained. Unohana concluded it couldn’t be due to someone or something has killed them. Because then the clothes should have disappeared along with the souls. And she also said if a person was to be alive, he wouldn’t ‘remain in human form anymore.’However, because Unohana’s opinions couldn’t be proved yet, so Soul Society has ordered Division 9 of Kensie to investigate the incident.

* A scene cut to Kensie and Mashiro who were already in Rugonkai. Mashiro was whining why do they need to come just because of several souls had disappeared, and how they could have just wait for the their division to report back (because they already sent 10 people to investigate ahead). But when Mashiro said Kensei only wanted to come and show off, he was so mad and was about to hit her. So other four followers had to stop them.

* After he cooled down, he asked why has Mashiro follow him which she replied because she’s a vice captain. She has to follow her captain. But added that Kensei was stupid not to even know this.

* But they all heard the scream and rushed to the scene. What they saw was a hollow was after three boys. Kensei asked his teammate to surround the hollow. Once a hollow’s leg was cut, it screamed which caused one boy to fall. He tried to get up and he saw Kensei standing in front him and released his shikai.

* “Blow it away, Tachikaze!” It turned into a sort of solider knife (I assumed the one he always carried around) and cut a hollow with it.

* After he cuts it, suddenly a hollow suddenlt blew up like someone has putted a bomb inside it. After that Kensei asked if everyone was ok. The then went to a boy he just saved and told him to stop crying. He then tried to smile but it make him looked even scarier (even his teammate said it wasn’t working). Kensei then held out his hand to a boy and Kensei asked for his name and he replied “Shuuhei.”“Shuuhei? That is a strong name! Now stop crying!” Which has Shuuhei trying his hardest not to cry anymore.

* Then Mashiro came running to him and handed Kensei a shinigami uniform. Kensie was shocked to see this while Mashiro just continue talking in a sing-song voice,“There is more overthere! Like, ten of them!”
Credits : annie / PocketMofo / SpaceCat

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-04-25 at 04:17.
Old 2008-04-23, 21:01   Link #2
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

i'm guessing that urahara was probally using them as test subjects for is little hollow expriemnts
Old 2008-04-23, 21:23   Link #3
morgus

Is'nt Shuuhei the one with 69 on his face?
Old 2008-04-23, 21:25   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah he is the one .

FAKE --> Also there is a second spoiler which mentions Nanao Rangiku and Momo. Its niether confirmed nor traslated
Old 2008-04-23, 23:54   Link #5
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
No pics yet???
Old 2008-04-24, 00:06   Link #6
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

this does look very intresting. i think that it may be Mayuri who is experimenting on the citizens.

i don't really see Kisuke doing that sort of stuff.
Old 2008-04-24, 00:09   Link #7
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgus View Post
Is'nt Shuuhei the one with 69 on his face?
Yup. He's current vice-captain of the 9th division. If he was saved by Kensei as a kid, then it makes sense that he joined 9th division when he became a shinigami.

I agree with kayote. If the people in Rukongai really are disappearing due to and Urahara and Mayuri's experiments, then that's really something out of character for Urahara. I mean, we've always known there was more to him than the "nice guy" routine he puts on, but I always thought he was basically good. For him to kidnap and experiment on human souls, that's not something I really expected.

But I'll wait and see when the chapter comes out. It may be Mayuri doing research behind Urahara's back or it could be Aizen, but I remember him saying he experimented on hollows rather than shinigami.

Old 2008-04-24, 00:33   Link #8
Jays

Ah well I was hoping for a bit more side story on the past of some other Soul Society personel, but I guess Kubo had to keep it moving.

Can't really comment till I see the whole thing.
Old 2008-04-24, 01:28   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
IIRC Hollows have no way to come into SS, so it has to be the real world. (If they had, then it should also be possible the other way around)
<that was pocketmofo note about ss/rukognai>

Hollows coming to SS is new to me as Garganta is only for menos class and I would say no to Senkaimon . Though there are/were hollows in SS kept for research and spectator sport .

But regarding the location I am more inclined to say SS as Hisagi is also present there . Unless Hisagi was alive in the real world during that time period .

The actual line goes

Quote:
街にホロウが出たらしく格闘と白と他何名かが倒しに行く
Old 2008-04-24, 02:04   Link #10
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

uhm so Mashiro is obviously 9th division vice-captain (Kensei is the captain) because 6th division has Old Kuchiki and young Byakuya
Old 2008-04-24, 02:19   Link #11
miraistreak

Hollows can appear in Soul Society.

Examples:
The hollow that possessed Shiba Kaien
Flashbacks from Rukia showing Hollows attacking 13th squad Shinigamis in Soul Society.
Kenpachi and the 11th squad fighting hollows in Ikkaku's flashback.
Old 2008-04-24, 02:30   Link #12
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Hello people =D Was away for a long while, heh, some personal stuff. But anyway, bleach has been quite the ride from where i left of, first a full captain v espada final showdown, and then now this interesting flashback chapter.

Cant say i wasnt surprised, but after thinking about it i guess it makes sense that they put a timeskip in. The only 'question' that was left from last chapter was shinji's reaction to his 3rd seat being killed, but i guess that aizen probably got past it by saying some crap.

Anyway hisagi is in the chapter. This flashback may affect how he is the prodigy that he is (supposed to be) now. Perhaps the mental trauma?

Quote:
10 Shinigami uniforms that have been left in that area...
I wonder if this was caused by them abandoning their clothes, or could it be just them being vaporized, like the citizens in rukongai?
Old 2008-04-24, 02:42   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Its good to have you back ^o^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Anyway hisagi is in the chapter. This flashback may affect how he is the prodigy that he is (supposed to be) now. Perhaps the mental trauma?
I think it had a positive effect on him as he went on to become a shinigami . Also Kensei here who was from 9 th div I know its a long shot regarding division but still

Quote:
I wonder if this was caused by them abandoning their clothes
Maybe they all went skinny dipping
Old 2008-04-24, 06:05   Link #14
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Interesting look at Hisagi's past, although (no thanks to the omakes) I think of him as the joker with the serious face. Konishi's secondary role as Keigo didn't help.
Old 2008-04-24, 07:12   Link #15
T3rmina
...muso

so mashiro has now appeared?
we're just waiting for hachi to appear now!

im liking these flashbacks a lot, lets hope kubo slots more in when shinji and the rest fight in the winter war.
Old 2008-04-24, 08:34   Link #16
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Still no pics???
Old 2008-04-24, 08:40   Link #17
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Here you go...

There are more but we're not supposed to post a significant part of the chapter

Old 2008-04-24, 09:02   Link #18
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Here you go...

There are more but we're not supposed to post a significant part of the chapter

thanks for the spoiler pics

I enjoy these flashback chapters, keep em coming Kubo just dont count down from 104 to 0 that would be too much lol
Old 2008-04-24, 09:12   Link #19
EoT
~~

It feels like the plot is moving so slow for me
Old 2008-04-24, 09:16   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Turn Back the Pendulum V ♦

Quote:
Quote:
* 101 years ago,around three Rukongai residents scream and then explode.There are 3 shinigami standing in a dark place where you can’t see their faces.

* Inside a soul there is no real pattern ,One shingami asks how is it going and whether you discontinued the experiment . The Shinigami replies no lets continue this

* Hirako notices the sound of someone walking in sandals/clogs echoing and wishes them Good Morning.Urahara appears with Mayuri and Hiyori behind him.

* Urahara replies and calls him Hirako san . Shinji is miffed and tells Urahara to call him Shinji . Shinji wishes Mayuri calling him Mayuri . To which Mayuri is irritated and tells shinji to call him Kurotsuchi

* Shinji and Urahara start discussing the about the current events . Shinji/Hiyori get entwined with each other

* Then Aizen speaks up in the middle of the conversation asking Urahara about the incident. Involving the missing residents and about the strange deaths in Rukongai.

* Hirako explains that about a month ago people from Rukongai started to disappear, the cause is unknown. Nothing but the people’s clothes are left behind. The 9th division are investigating in search of a cause.
Credits : SpaceCat

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-04-24 at 09:27.
Closed Thread