AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-04-10, 23:07   Link #1941
lawtonaaj

Exclamation seikirei sex

all seikirei were women and some turned to guys not all are men and turned to women
lawtonaaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 23:25   Link #1942
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawtonaaj View Post
all seikirei were women and some turned to guys not all are men and turned to women
And you base this on...?

Note: "Everything starts out female and just switches when the right conditions are met" does not count. Fictional worlds operate under fictional laws.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 01:13   Link #1943
kujoe
from head to heel

Only Homura has been confirmed to be a gender switcher.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 09:27   Link #1944
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
I wish we could sticky that... the topic comes back so very often...
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 09:34   Link #1945
Wargumm1i
Hentai

That would be impossible since this isint that kinda thread, and even if it was Sekirei is not that kinda topic that acquired the rights too sticky since its not that very active topic and thats why it goes down and disappears from time too time.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 09:58   Link #1946
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Now all that's needed is for Homura to have sex with Chrona from Soul Eater, and our brains will explode.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 00:28   Link #1947
Flame-X
Anti-fan

How long has it been since the last Sekirei chp scanslated? Is this manga already finished in Japan or still on-going?
Old 2009-04-14, 00:37   Link #1948
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post
How long has it been since the last Sekirei chp scanslated? Is this manga already finished in Japan or still on-going?
Offcourse its still on-going..... becouse no one scans the raws you cant expect scanlations..... lately it takes a while to get a raw of a chapter.... the same it takes time for the scanlation to appear.... besides if you are talking about onemanga than dont look there since they ended putting chatpers after the scanlation team demanded not to put it there....

and this manga is not weekly release..... its first and third friday of a month... anyway for now no raw appeared of the latest chatper so no scanlations for a while either...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 00:54   Link #1949
yongshun

Chapter 80 is scanalated just have find it. It is out there.
but
Spoiler:

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 00:56   Link #1950
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Chapter 80 is scanalated just have find it. It is out there.
but
Spoiler:
that's not the latest chapter >__< the latest (from first friday of april) chapter is 81...... but no raw in sight so we have to wait first to appear....
Old 2009-04-14, 01:07   Link #1951
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
that's not the latest chapter >__< the latest (from first friday of april) chapter is 81...... but no raw in sight so we have to wait first to appear....
I know it is the latest scanalated chapter.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 04:22   Link #1952
kujoe
from head to heel

Tsukiumi dere dere moment confirmed!

But holy crap..!

Spoiler for ch80:
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 12:38   Link #1953
zibi88

Well there is a raw of ch81 and well...

Spoiler for ....:
Old 2009-04-15, 13:21   Link #1954
longshot

Quote:
Well there is a raw of ch81 and well...

Spoiler for ....:
whenever i hear sekirei wanting their ashikabi to be happy i can't help but think that the sekirei want to raise a family with the ashikabi's of course being 2 different species all together sekirei maybe steril, as for the uzume thing.... well when your loved one is being held hostage you would go through hell to rescue them, poor uzume is trying but she may have already crossed the event horizon of morales trying to do so.
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 13:23   Link #1955
Manic
real men love pink

yeah i hope a showdown is coming soon cus its been a bit slow as of late. I wanna see kazehana vs Uzume finally settled and Ku vs Shina, and even tho both at this point prolly deserve to be defeated i doubt minato would separate them from their ashikabis since his mission seems to be teaching the sekireis love.
Old 2009-04-15, 13:33   Link #1956
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot View Post
whenever i hear sekirei wanting their ashikabi to be happy i can't help but think that the sekirei want to raise a family with the ashikabi's of course being 2 different species all together sekirei maybe steril, as for the uzume thing.... well when your loved one is being held hostage you would go through hell to rescue poor uzume is trying but she may have already corrsed the event horizon of morales trying to do so.
Well so let say Chiho what uzume is doing for her sake.... we will see if she will like it...... normaly Uzume should already be dead thx to Kazehana..... but Uzume begged not to do that....!! why not she is hurting others while she cant lose.... so I hope that kazehana wont hold back next time and she will diactivate her as punishment....(since kazehana is all about love is the reason.... while uzume is killing love between sekirei and ashikabis she wont forgive that)

Uzume is hideing from her ashikabi what she is doing.... normaly what would be Chihos reaction after hearing what Uzume has done... would she be able to live happyly and smile from now on..... Chiho lives thinking that Uzume is not doing anything bad..... yet in reality she is severing similar strong bonds that she has with Chiho....

Uzume is kinda unfair.....she had a given chance from Kazehana..... but she doesnt give that kind of chance to other sekirei's even throught she sees how close she is with her ashikabi..... so seriously I hope that Chiho will learn the truth and the same she wont forgive Uzume for what she done for her (chiho's) sake.... that would be the most painfull punishment for her.... beign hated by the person she was doing it....

Uzume needs to learn how painfull it is to be separeted from the one that you love and care for..... Uzume doesnt know what ashikabi's feel when they lose they sekirei (and both love each other)..... she should place herself in their situation first.... how would she feel along with Chiho if their bond was severed forever in the same way she is doing to others....

so Minato's help need 3sekirei's :P Uzume, Shina and Akitsu XD (to gain true family and true feelings and not seeing as a toy like mikogami does)

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-04-15 at 13:44.
Old 2009-04-15, 14:29   Link #1957
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

When Uzume left Mya and the others, I was afraid she'd slip further down. Kazahana already said that she, Mya, Homura, and Matsu noticed that part of Uzume had embraced the darkness. Now Uzume gone from "doing what I have to for Chio" to "doing what I have to and having no remorse what so ever"

I don't want Uzume and Chio to part, because she is doing this for her Ashikabi. However, Chio needs to know what Uzume is doing and be angry at her for the underhanded things she's done, and Minato and the others need to beat her so they can smack some since back into her head.

As for Shina, I don't think his weak willed. He's just a young man in love, and when your young and in love you tend to think strange things. Right now with Higa whispering his lies, Shina prolly thinking since he and Yukari are two different spices, they can't love each other they way two human lovers can. Minato and Ku need to talk to Shina, and convince him that Yukari and Shina choose each other, and that their feelings for each other mean more than what some scum like Higa says. Shina goes from 'I have to do this for her' to 'TELL ME WHERE MY WOMAN IS OR I'LL SHOVE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS!!!!.

I feel bad for Shina. Even if he gets her back, he still doesn't know about Yukari's brother complex.

But yeah. Higa needs to suffer.
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 14:52   Link #1958
zibi88

If Shina listens to what Higa is babling than yep Shina's feelins and hope in Yukari are weak.... I mean he should belive in his relantionship with Yukari and if he doesnt hears that from Yuakri herself than he shouldn't listen to others

Well Shina needs to talk with Minato since he knows Yukari the best after all... and Ku-chan is a proof that he is good person she will convince Shina too ^^

Ofcourse first there will be a huge shock on Shina's face :P since he and yukari were searching for Ku-chan and she was safe with Minato from the beggining ^^ and Like shina said he wished that ku-chan could find someone like Yukari's brother xD and here you have it dream come true :P

But the question is which sekirei can stand a chance against Shina's power.... maybe Ku-chan since she didnt fought much and her powers are opposite of Shina's, mostly Kazehana, Tsukiumi and Homura (all long range attacks based on narutal elements like water,wind, fire or ku-chans earth/life/growth ).... Musubi is close range fighter so she should back off in that fight since its too risky (well but after the training from miya she is fast so maybe she can dodge it and find lots of shinas openings)

anyway time will show and minato needs to do many things without loseing his sekirei since that would hurt him too much (their bond is very strong)
Old 2009-04-15, 15:19   Link #1959
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
Ofcourse first there will be a huge shock on Shina's face :P since he and yukari were searching for Ku-chan and she was safe with Minato from the beggining ^^ and Like shina said he wished that ku-chan could find someone like Yukari's brother xD and here you have it dream come true :P
haha this is what i am waiting for since it should be an amusing scene. I wonder what yukari's reaction is gonna be i could see her being a bit jealous of his sekirei especially Ku
Old 2009-04-15, 15:24   Link #1960
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
If Shina listens to what Higa is babling than yep Shina's feelins and hope in Yukari are weak.... I mean he should belive in his relantionship with Yukari and if he doesnt hears that from Yuakri herself than he shouldn't listen to others
ahh if only that was the truth, I hate when this happens "the someone takes the words of everyone else but not from the peron that matters most" -__-

hopefully it won't happen here to any great extent

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei