AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-27, 14:43   Link #4381
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
No kidding, you had no idea what was going through my mind while I read the scenario. This is just... no, just, just no, just no. I'm sorry I can't, I just can't fathom how bs this is. I just read the scenario and my reactions were, this is, I don't know what to think of this anymore, let's just get past this arc already.

I'm sorry, I need to get my thoughts together to process what I've read here.
There will be moments where the author does something unexpected, just like GE scenario here and KNIM's Tokyo Arc. GE put something that wouldn't be believable if someone heard it in real life.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 14:46   Link #4382
Dorsai

Ehh i feel sorry for Yuki to have this kind of childhood friend... Earlier there was some sign for him to be at least reasonable guy... But sth like this... I would gladly kick his ass if i would be Seji... For making one of my favourite relations (childhood friend) in anime dirty... Sth like that cannot be forgiven...
Old 2012-08-27, 15:51   Link #4383
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 17:06   Link #4384
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Spoiler for ^:
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 07:01   Link #4385
RandomGuy
ここに居ってんねん

So, yeah...
Spoiler:
RandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 13:14   Link #4386
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiMata View Post
My reaction to the spoiler is pretty much:
Spoiler:
That's my opinion anyway. I don't know what the author is going to do; I hope she doesn't make this too unrealistic.
I agree.

Spoiler for 139:
Old 2012-08-28, 17:33   Link #4387
Diveman

LOL Touru trolling hard.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 20:24   Link #4388
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

139 chapters later, after all the crap Yuki's put Utsumi through thanks to this guy, all the turmoil she herself had to endure, all the run arounds and off again on again off again on again revolving door of a relationship and the reason behind it all finally shows up just to say:

'YEAH MY BAD'

No.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 01:16   Link #4389
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

I'm actually relieved the Tohru guy has no chance in hell of getting back with her, and Yuki can completely close the door on that old trauma and know that her decision was the right one. Glad it hasn't turned into a love square.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 03:29   Link #4390
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
I'm actually relieved the Tohru guy has no chance in hell of getting back with her, and Yuki can completely close the door on that old trauma and know that her decision was the right one. Glad it hasn't turned into a love square.
i hope you're right...

However, at the end of chapter 139, Utsumi think this:
Spoiler for spoiler for the raw 139:
Old 2012-08-29, 03:58   Link #4391
Aesthetic Shampoo

Should have made Tooru the most despicable bastard ever to grace the pages of the manga, so our hate would be directed at him instead of authors bad writing. The author seriously wrote himself into a corner, then took the crappy way out.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 04:42   Link #4392
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
LOL Touru trolling hard.
bwahahaa my thoughts exactly. Dat troll face!
Old 2012-09-01, 06:40   Link #4393
rakusukira

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Dreamer View Post
I agree.

Spoiler for 139:

I have to agree to this. Looking at Yuki's expression, she wanted to tell him to stay with her since she now loves HIM and not Tohrou anymore.. but since Seiji is with Shou-senpai then it would be too selfish of her to actually tell Seiji to stay..

when she was lost and hurt, she made Seiji her punching bag.. and now that all the distress her past had caused her was all just a freaking stupid prank jealousy and Tohrou just suddenly appearing out of thin air, she was begging to cling to someone..

this is why I hated Seiji when he got together with Shou..
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 08:16   Link #4394
Aesthetic Shampoo

I take back what i said earlier, he's so much worse in the actual scan. What a moron. That stupid victim vibe he's giving off is pissing me off to no ends as well
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 08:44   Link #4395
Diveman

on a more serious note, I didn't think they'll make Touru like this, i man he seemed like a nice guy back when he met Seiji and I expected a more mature conversation with Yuki rather that "oh well I'm a victim too you know".

also, the way Touru handled the conversation totally gave me a vibe of "Hey I just raped you, and this is crazy so here's my number so call me maybe?"
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 08:57   Link #4396
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
on a more serious note, I didn't think they'll make Touru like this, i man he seemed like a nice guy back when he met Seiji and I expected a more mature conversation with Yuki rather that "oh well I'm a victim too you know".

also, the way Touru handled the conversation totally gave me a vibe of "Hey I just raped you, and this is crazy so here's my number so call me maybe?"
This author is crazy, there will be always Drama. Why do I feel this is not the end of it, the Yuki problem?
Old 2012-09-01, 14:43   Link #4397
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Yeah, my main concern right now is like I said previous times, the seeds of doubt will be planted onto Yuki, and will possibly consider Tooru's proposal to speak with him again. Seiji not saying anything to rectify the issue isn't really helping things... and that is worrying.

Yuki gave hints that she wanted him to stay with her or do something, but Seiji just let it slide without any sort of words or action. The way the author was trying to make Tooru a relatively "innocent" character was pretty laughable considering that no matter how it went down, he brought this whole mess upon himself.

I can't help but worry how the Yuki thing is going to turn out and I hope it'll be something more "acceptable", to say the least.
Old 2012-09-01, 14:46   Link #4398
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Yeah, my main concern right now is like I said previous times, the seeds of doubt will be planted onto Yuki, and will possibly consider Tooru's proposal to speak with him again. Seiji not saying anything to rectify the issue isn't really helping things... and that is worrying.

Yuki gave hints that she wanted him to stay with her or do something, but Seiji just let it slide without a fight. The way the author was trying to make Tooru a relatively "innocent" character was pretty laughable considering that no matter how it went down, he brought this whole mess upon himself.

I can't helpl but worry how the Yuki thing will turn out.
I feel the issue isn't done, but I think the author will go to Shou Drama next. By the way, can anyone give a timeline of things that happen in which chapter. I read the whole thing a year ago, then dropped it and now my memory is all fuzzy of which chapter had which.
Old 2012-09-02, 07:33   Link #4399
rakusukira

bringing Tohrou back may actually be a stepping stone for Yuki to finally let go of her past. and maybe confess to Seiji again that she loves him, and then who knows what will happen next..

I got a feeling Shou and Kentou will get back together.. as for Seiji, even if he's with Shou, its so obvious he is not yet over Yuki
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 09:45   Link #4400
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
This author is crazy, there will be always Drama. Why do I feel this is not the end of it, the Yuki problem?
The author isnt crazy. She just isnt very talented when it comes to writing. Happens with quite a few mangakas who are better at drawing than writing.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi