AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2016-11-06, 21:34   Link #18941
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

So Sara than it the likely one, instead of Lex. Though the Yorktowns do have a large funnel (compared to the Essex-class), The giant funnel in the Lexingtons is quite distinctive. (trunked down to one giant funnel from a planned five or seven funnels as a battlecruiser). She might have a lot to talk about with Akagi without either of them having a direct connection (Sara missed Midway and it was Zuikaku and Shoukaku that took out Lex).

Either way, Sendai will be potently happy with a night battling carrier in the fleet.

Last edited by Ithekro; 2016-11-07 at 01:20.
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-07, 12:53   Link #18942
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
So Sara than it the likely one, instead of Lex. Though the Yorktowns do have a large funnel (compared to the Essex-class), The giant funnel in the Lexingtons is quite distinctive. (trunked down to one giant funnel from a planned five or seven funnels as a battlecruiser). She might have a lot to talk about with Akagi without either of them having a direct connection (Sara missed Midway and it was Zuikaku and Shoukaku that took out Lex).

Either way, Sendai will be potently happy with a night battling carrier in the fleet.
If it is indeed a Lexington and not a deliberately misleading hint towards a yorktown (who has a rather large funnel too) then it could be the name ship.

Nimus 1400 and 1500 lines hint towards it:

"It's 140... Ah, could that be... Could that be a Lexington-class? Is it Sara-chi? Sara-chi~? "

"It's 1500~. Hmmm. It was a different person but you could say it was a different ship? She looked similar, Oh well! "

Source: http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Nimu

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-08, 20:14   Link #18943
Rocksmash
Trapped within boundaries

A date for the Fall event has been given (18th Nov). Prepare to be salted.
Rocksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-09, 00:47   Link #18944
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Salt will be good with French and Americans ships present.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:13   Link #18945
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocksmash View Post
A date for the Fall event has been given (18th Nov). Prepare to be salted.
Let's note that it's 1 day after the Kancolle Beaujolais Festival Event. So, one should keep their eyes on news from that event.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-09, 06:20   Link #18946
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Salt will be good with French and Americans ships present.
It will certainly increase our jodite levels.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-11-09, 10:25   Link #18947
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Let's note that it's 1 day after the Kancolle Beaujolais Festival Event. So, one should keep their eyes on news from that event.
Most likely we might get a glimpse of our first French combatant if naught else =3

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-10, 18:03   Link #18948
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I finally know who Kinu K2 reminds me on *facepalm* It was Izetta.

Old 2016-11-10, 21:44   Link #18949
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

The title for the Fall event has been announced: 発令!「艦隊作戦第三法」

I understand that this is based on an operation carried out as a reaction to the DooLittle Raid ("対米国艦隊作戦第三法"). The IJN 2nd Fleet was sent out to hunt the Raider's fleet, with support from landbase aircraft if need be. The ships involved were:

CA: Atago (flagship), Takao, Maya, Choukai, Myoukou, Haguro
CVL: Shouhou
AV: Mizuhou
CL: Jintsuu
DD: Arashi, Nowaki

The above were the first-respondents if I'm not wrong. Souryuu and Hiryuu, on their way back from the Indian Ocean Raid with the rest of the Nagumo Mobile Strike Force, were also called into the chase.

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-10, 22:09   Link #18950
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The raiders were Enterprise and Hornet. Both Yorktown-class. Sara I think was still being worked on while Lexington and Yorktown were near the Coral Sea.
Old 2016-11-11, 02:04   Link #18951
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
The title for the Fall event has been announced: 発令!「艦隊作戦第三法」

I understand that this is based on an operation carried out as a reaction to the DooLittle Raid ("対米国艦隊作戦第三法"). The IJN 2nd Fleet was sent out to hunt the Raider's fleet, with support from landbase aircraft if need be. The ships involved were:

CA: Atago (flagship), Takao, Maya, Choukai, Myoukou, Haguro
CVL: Shouhou
AV: Mizuhou
CL: Jintsuu
DD: Arashi, Nowaki

The above were the first-respondents if I'm not wrong. Souryuu and Hiryuu, on their way back from the Indian Ocean Raid with the rest of the Nagumo Mobile Strike Force, were also called into the chase.
I think I can probably see who's going to be the next CA K2...

Also, great, out of all these ships, I only had Nowaki retired. _(:3/

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-11, 04:12   Link #18952
Azurial

ATAGO PANPAKAPAN! HYPE good thing I lvl my Atago first instead of Takao XD almost lvl 80 already need 10 more lvl .
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-11, 12:29   Link #18953
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
ATAGO PANPAKAPAN! HYPE good thing I lvl my Atago first instead of Takao XD almost lvl 80 already need 10 more lvl .
We need more coal for this hype train
---

As for the carrier:
Imho either Yorktown, Enterprise or Lex.
Thhe large funnel can mean both a yorktown or a lexington.

the truly mean thing is that the hint can mean both of them as the Yorktowns, while consioderably smaller, still had a rather large funnel compared to the Essex.

If yopu want to take the funnel comment as the defining thing its probably Lexington. If you take it just as a hint though it could also mean Enterprise.

I kinda thing they intentionally do that to have peoples hopes for the latter up high so they can take a bath in our tears afterwards and its actually Lex

Nimus similar can be taken in either direction as the yorktown still looks similar. If you really want to take similar as in poor similar Lex would again be the closer choice. Moreover I am not sure we should put too much into Nimu's defiition of similar - remember how the Japanese reported a certain Yorktown sunk several times?

Old 2016-11-11, 14:58   Link #18954
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I think they sunk the entire Yorktown-class at least twice over during the war. And to be fair, had the American damage control teams and design been like the majority of the Japanese pre-war carriers, they would have been lost. But Yorktown and Hornet were very difficult to sink, and Enterprise was defiant. The older Lexingtons were not that easy to sink either, but Lexington herself was the first to go and thus they were not as prepared (same I guess could be said for Akagi and Kaga, since the first time the Japanese lose carriers it is four at once). Saratoga did take a bit of damage during the war, but missed most of the heavy actions until near the end when she was hit by a kamikaze near Iwo Jima. But she was accident prone even as a training carrier.
Old 2016-11-13, 11:38   Link #18955
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Does anyone else have trouble with the loading times on Kancolle via Kancolle Viewer? Éverything is extremly Its slow for me despite my connection being good enough, while it works perfectly fine from my phone...

Old 2016-11-13, 13:14   Link #18956
Kakurin
大佐

No problem whatsover.
Old 2016-11-13, 19:16   Link #18957
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I think I'm prepared for the event. By far my most prepped resource hoard. Will update before maintenance.

My bucket count isn't ideal though, just around the 450 mark.
Old 2016-11-13, 19:39   Link #18958
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

I spent the last 3 weeks stockpiling + doing some small 3-2A leveling (just 12 sorties a day) to make count the time I spent without a dedicated PC (my old PC died shortly after finishing the Summer event).

This time I'm off to try the event on normal; got four girls to K2 +serious leveling on others (mostly DDs), also leveled both Takao and Atago just in case they're needed for routing (and to make things easier if one of them is the next K2.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-13, 19:41   Link #18959
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

In my case, right now, metal and bauxite are pretty much maxed, fuel is over 270k, ammo is a little under 240k and I got 1850 buckets. I wish I had more ammo but it should be OK, especially for a medium event.
Old 2016-11-14, 18:25   Link #18960
cloud04
Scanlator

for final kill 6-4 is it better to stick to the left side w/ cl+fbb+cav+3dd?

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls