AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-09-13, 21:42   Link #41
tsunade666

So having 12 under his control isn't something special if the other had that many.

The one who rules over western Europe reminds me of Solomon because of the number of his controlled beast.
Old 2013-09-13, 22:28   Link #42
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
So having 12 under his control isn't something special if the other had that many.

The one who rules over western Europe reminds me of Solomon because of the number of his controlled beast.
12 isn't anything special, but the quality of the 12 beasts are really strong. Much stronger than anything controlled by Pure Blood, Elder, or lower.

As for how it compares to the other Primogenitors, we need to see a more. In the brief exchange, the beasts of the two primogenitors were on par with each other. Certain beasts naturally counter others by affinity.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 01:07   Link #43
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
12 isn't anything special, but the quality of the 12 beasts are really strong. Much stronger than anything controlled by Pure Blood, Elder, or lower.

As for how it compares to the other Primogenitors, we need to see a more. In the brief exchange, the beasts of the two primogenitors were on par with each other. Certain beasts naturally counter others by affinity.
I can guess that the beasts are quite... potent since the first unleashing just razed a block or two when he first faced that apostle.

still... I would like it to happen when Dracula appears and acknowledges our MC as a very VERY powerful vampire enough for him to be proud of.

also, I wonder what would happen if his classmates discover he is a vampire... aside from the initial disdain of the bloodsucker in their midst.
Old 2013-09-14, 07:07   Link #44
tsunade666

^will there be disdain? it looks like vampire is normal on the city that they are living. If not vampire then phantasmal beast. A vampire and a werewolf where hitting on a junior high like its normal.

Disdain? probably not but wary or scared can be one.

No on still answers my question that where Asagi found out the truth >_>
Old 2013-09-14, 07:53   Link #45
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
^will there be disdain? it looks like vampire is normal on the city that they are living. If not vampire then phantasmal beast. A vampire and a werewolf where hitting on a junior high like its normal.

Disdain? probably not but wary or scared can be one.

No on still answers my question that where Asagi found out the truth >_>
I mean that they would be all prissy about him because he's a powerful vampire that COULD kill them outright.

and as for Asagi, I think she knew in V1 but I think its a bit later that she has no qualms about him necking her.
Old 2013-09-14, 08:34   Link #46
tsunade666

I don't know where the part in the novel end in vol 1 but in the manga where the raws are up to chapter 13. I still don't think she knew. Which is why I ask if she find out in the future.
Old 2013-09-14, 11:31   Link #47
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post

Then how was it that Akatsuki's Thunder Lion was repelled by a mere homonculus in the manga chapters I've seen so far? I know that the girl had absorbed the life force of many vampires, but I expected more from a primogenitor. Were there other circumstances?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 13:12   Link #48
tsunade666

^That's because of the magic nullifying field that the lotharian stole/copy from Yukino? or the girl's spear. The ling king group is the only group in the world that success in their project to nullify magic. Their is an abbreviation for it. 3 letters but I can't read right now so I can't check.

Plus I think Akatsuki is still doesn't have full control over his beast. They are just trying to help him but that's all.
Old 2013-09-14, 13:18   Link #49
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
^That's because of the magic nullifying field that the lotharian stole/copy from Yukino? or the girl's spear. The ling king group is the only group in the world that success in their project to nullify magic. Their is an abbreviation for it. 3 letters but I can't read right now so I can't check.

Plus I think Akatsuki is still doesn't have full control over his beast. They are just trying to help him but that's all.
You mean that Divine Oscillation Equation? I didn't think it could actually nullify a kenjuu from a primogenitor. Does this mean that other primogenitors would have faced the same problem?

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-09-14 at 13:54.
Old 2013-09-14, 13:23   Link #50
tsunade666

no, I don't think it manage to nullify but it manage to bounce it? (it get blown up in the ceiling) Blame on Akatsuki's lame control . But the beast had their own consciousness because the lion in the end help him and her in the fight.

Its different in campione in that regards >_>
Old 2013-09-15, 11:24   Link #51
ZeKeR
Superbad

well IMO, his beasts are still holding him in contempt and like "just because you became the 4th primo doesn't mean we do squat for you" sort of bit thats probably why he's still nerfed atm.
Old 2013-09-15, 18:18   Link #52
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
well IMO, his beasts are still holding him in contempt and like "just because you became the 4th primo doesn't mean we do squat for you" sort of bit thats probably why he's still nerfed atm.
That a confirmed fact?
Old 2013-09-16, 00:18   Link #53
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
That a confirmed fact?
that's the impression you can get

Specially from the proud thunder lion though it looks like the lion likes Yukina and even lend its strength on her.

If you ask me. The Kenju of Akatsuki looks like they are totally dependent on themselves which is why its not surprising if they can think for themselves and act selfish, like not obeying him at all.
Old 2013-09-17, 22:38   Link #54
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Then how was it that Akatsuki's Thunder Lion was repelled by a mere homonculus in the manga chapters I've seen so far? I know that the girl had absorbed the life force of many vampires, but I expected more from a primogenitor. Were there other circumstances?
Like other stated, the beasts have a mind of their own. There was a time in this time frame that the beasts were in human bodies and the MC literally bribed one of them with unlimited deserts.

The MC most certainty did not master his beast yet and certain beasts are weak against certain abilities. That's the reason you have 12 beasts, so that you can counter any situation you find yourself in.

From what I've seen so far, Dimi (representative of the Forgotten King) has not yet had any trouble with any opponent and he only has 9 beasts (I think all snakes). He has mostly steamrolled all his opponents and his beasts are of a lower caliber than the MC's.
Old 2013-09-18, 04:05   Link #55
tsunade666

Dimi is the enemy in the second volume? the one who appears in the boat in the end of chapter 13 and is the one labeled as Duke of Ardeal? what does he plan in vol 2?
Old 2013-09-18, 10:44   Link #56
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Dimi is the enemy in the second volume? the one who appears in the boat in the end of chapter 13 and is the one labeled as Duke of Ardeal? what does he plan in vol 2?
From what I remember...

Spoiler for V2:
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 11:57   Link #57
tsunade666

WHAT!!!!! his a guy right!? WTF!!!
Old 2013-09-18, 12:31   Link #58
whsie

Quote:
WHAT!!!!! his a guy right!? WTF!!!
Yes, Dimi is the Duke of Ardeal. Dimi is just short hand for whatever his full European name translates as.

Yeah, he's a guy, but he has special tastes.
Old 2013-09-18, 13:16   Link #59
tsunade666

UGh..... what the hell >_> I prefer a hot onee-san chasing you down than a guy I feel despair for Akatsuki.
Old 2013-09-18, 13:28   Link #60
Kadi
知識の探求者

Now, that hot Onee-san after him...

Spoiler for V2:

P.S.: Thank you for just the right level of freak-out over the BL teasing.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires