1 out of 10 : Painful 1 3.70%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-02-18, 23:52   Link #81
kuroihikari2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Ok thats pretty frickin awesome lol

That anime any good?
Yes, Hajime no Ippo is a classic. It's pretty old, though. Manga started way back in the 80s.
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 23:55   Link #82
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Too bad the reading the manga is like being on a treadmill.
Old 2015-02-18, 23:55   Link #83
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Looking by how Sekai said he understand Gyanko by his fist, he thinks of Gyanko as another fighter.
Fumina, with Sekai translating boyfriend as boy friend and said Fumina is his senpai, she's definitely treated as teammates. Shia wasn't so much different either; Sekai thought Shia is a mysterious girl who want him to be stronger despite the fact she's both his rival sister and teammates which confused him.

So yeah, he can detect crush but seems only applied if that's not related to battle.

Hey Sekai caught on to Yuuma being after his sister. Maybe he is just dense when it comes to romance that involves him.
Old 2015-02-19, 00:01   Link #84
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Well, let's look at this way: Sekai's sister is pretty attractive, and people swoon over her upon meeting her. Like, instant swoon.

We know that he can tell when someone's attracted to her, like with Yuuma and Taku. Guess what: that's his extent of romantic knowledge. He can tell when people have a crush on his sister because they swoon over her.

He's not recognizing girls' attractions to him because they're not swooning over him the moment they meet, like he's seen oh-so-often with Mirai. He's associating the swooning with crushes. Fumina, Kaoruko, and Shia's interactions are all more subtle and he had to gain their respect first, so of course he doesn't realize they like him.
Old 2015-02-19, 00:17   Link #85
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassGSnewtype View Post
Actually, now that you mention it the Psyco Gundam did have King J-Der's color scheme
Looking at your signature after the post-credit, also super-robot discussion;
I can't help to remember about this one after looking how Junya's Assimilation Mode taking form:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Though, his only "embarrassing" moments were with Fumina early on. Just to note.
LOL. Now I'd like to see what will happens if Fumina ask Sekai for a date once again.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 00:20   Link #86
BoyTitan

Quote:
From what I saw, Junya first want Sekai to be disqualified is for 'revenge' caused by his misunderstanding about the phoenix.
As we could saw, Junya hate their master because he didn't teach him the innermost mystery of Jigen Haoh; misunderstood, thinking the phoenix is the Jigen Haoh mystery their master didn't tell him about, his hatred extent to Sekai, the phoenix user.

But his plan failed, he met Sekai directly (not as planned for sure, considering he didn't even try to visit Sekai despite knowing each other) and explain his way of fighting, later Suga said Sekai had something Junya hadn't. Ultimately change Junya mindset into 'learning the phoenix' to prove his way of mastering every skills is the right way compare to oldschool martial arts mindset brought by Sekai.
Skill wise junya is most likely stronger than him. But martial arts in anime land is about what you fight for and not how strong you are. Junya got to caught up in personal strength. Next ep he probably trashes Sekai team mates then who knows what happens from there.

I say anime land because in real life even the biggest assholes can become martial arts masters with little repercussions. I train in mma and boxing and have seen it first hand.

Dammit I can't take the name denial gundam serious I just start thinking of DdoS attacks and start calling it denial of service gundam in my head and burst out laughing.
Old 2015-02-19, 01:09   Link #87
Yan3242

iam not surprised if build burning will have a move resemble of hadouken in the future
Yan3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 01:16   Link #88
Esclair

Denial Gundam is badass. Fumina's Winning Gundam shenanigans are pretty hilarious but effective.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 01:19   Link #89
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyTitan View Post
Skill wise junya is most likely stronger than him. But martial arts in anime land is about what you fight for and not how strong you are. Junya got to caught up in personal strength. Next ep he probably trashes Sekai team mates then who knows what happens from there.

I say anime land because in real life even the biggest assholes can become martial arts masters with little repercussions. I train in mma and boxing and have seen it first hand.

Dammit I can't take the name denial gundam serious I just start thinking of DdoS attacks and start calling it denial of service gundam in my head and burst out laughing.
Most likely? He downright IS stronger

Of course though Sekai's passion and feelings are gonna pull him through along with the Try Burning

I can't take the name "Denial Gundam" seriously either lol, whenever I hear that I see a gundam just standing or sitting around in some sort of denial context/situation

BTW can you do a Dempsey Roll? lol
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 02:10   Link #90
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
so that Gundam Abulhool does not have Trans-Am? unless i missed something about the second generation Gundams, the end result might be similar to its descendant the Kyrios but that pilot sure seems have better skills when he deals with Yuuma compared to that Amorphous guy who uses Trans-Am in the first place,

also why does the mid SD-Real mode Star Winning reminds me of a Spongebob episode? dem long legs with the SD upper half
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 02:11   Link #91
Skaddix

Lol its like the bit fan criticism in this Episode. He is not a real Gunpla Fan: Cannot build his own model and has no knowledge of Gundam.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 03:33   Link #92
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
so that Gundam Abulhool does not have Trans-Am? unless i missed something about the second generation Gundams, the end result might be similar to its descendant the Kyrios but that pilot sure seems have better skills when he deals with Yuuma compared to that Amorphous guy who uses Trans-Am in the first place
Abulhool have Trans-Am, but of course by GBF universe it'll depends by how it customized.
Old 2015-02-19, 03:50   Link #93
Yesman
PMS Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Yeah. I hope they handle the end of this well. I think it's going to be an emotional roller coaster going by the title. Also, 20+ minutes of CQC is going to be amazing.

I'm wondering though. Is this his version of Assimilate?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
so that Gundam Abulhool does not have Trans-Am? unless i missed something about the second generation Gundams, the end result might be similar to its descendant the Kyrios but that pilot sure seems have better skills when he deals with Yuuma compared to that Amorphous guy who uses Trans-Am in the first place,

also why does the mid SD-Real mode Star Winning reminds me of a Spongebob episode? dem long legs with the SD upper half
Abulhool seems to have higher performance than the Trans-Am Kyrios in ep15, since it forced Yuuma to use Flight mode to keep up.
Takuya(Abulhool pilot) is also a better pilot, being able to momentarily get the upperhand against Yuuma with that Aerial maneuver.
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 04:16   Link #94
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Looking at your signature after the post-credit, also super-robot discussion;
I can't help to remember about this one after looking how Junya's Assimilation Mode taking form:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Shit that is good comparison.
Old 2015-02-19, 06:58   Link #95
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan3242 View Post
iam not surprised if build burning will have a move resemble of hadouken in the future
More like the Phoenix kamahama wave.
Old 2015-02-19, 07:11   Link #96
hai_san

Atm only Chinan from GBF has a Kamehameha. Lets see if Sekai can match it.
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 13:20   Link #97
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesman View Post

Abulhool seems to have higher performance than the Trans-Am Kyrios in ep15, since it forced Yuuma to use Flight mode to keep up.
Takuya(Abulhool pilot) is also a better pilot, being able to momentarily get the upperhand against Yuuma with that Aerial maneuver.
Actually the difference was the field they were in, space vs earth. Yuuma had to contend with gravity here, while the abulhool is designed for combat in the atmosphere

As for piloting skills its safe to assume takuya is a btter overall pilot than the kyrios one
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 22:14   Link #98
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Come to think about it, it's quite surprising that Adou, who told viewers about Junya first that also showing great dislike to him as well, didn't watch Sekai vs. Junya like Suga did; so far, maybe this is the match related to most detail in GBFT until now (Jigen Haoh and Domon-sensei, Junya vs. Gunpla Academy and possibility if Junya is the one who broke Adou right hand; and of course relationship between Denial, Junya and Second Meijin)

--Too bad Junya is not the final boss ...

Old 2015-02-19, 22:27   Link #99
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Adou's injured wrist was because he punched that window after his showdown with Tatsuya was cut short, not because Junya attacked him. Given how vicious Junya is, I daresay Adou would've suffered a lot more than just a broken wrist.

That said, Adou comes off as the type who'd only watch the opponent's semifinals, because that would determine who his next set of opponents is. Given that the next opponent Team Try Fighters will face is Sakai, which will almost assuredly be a Yuuma-centric battle, I imagine Adou will definitely take note then.
Old 2015-02-21, 09:21   Link #100
Phoenix6000
An Alternate Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassGSnewtype View Post
I'm definitely getting a Denial Gundam model when it comes out. XD
Ditto. The Denial's design is the best from this season so far, and I'm really curious to see how it would look if it was sporting Destiny or Master Gundam's wings.