AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2009-09-11, 04:02   Link #6201
ChildoftheNight

Hey guys, sorry to keep asking, butI can't help it Recently, on chinese TV I saw a summery(?) of a show about:

There are 3 sisters(?), the youngest and the oldest look similar, both with long light brown hair. the middle one is kinda crazy and has dark hair in piggytails.

There's a guy pretending to be a girl (or vice verca?) with short brown hair, and a girl who looks like a guy (or vice verca) with blue hair. They both look about the same age as the youngest sister.

It's probably a shojo romance-comedy type show.

Sorry again for the bad description. My chinese is crap and I couldn't understand what they were saying...
ChildoftheNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-11, 04:42   Link #6202
Woopzilla
Desensitized

^ That would be Minami-ke. It's more of a slice-of-life comedy, it's highly enjoyable. ^^
Old 2009-09-11, 06:25   Link #6203
RamzaBeoulve

A long time ago I saw a portion of this anime on BET Action, so it's probably a movie but it might be a series

basically what I recall is the main character is part of an underground fighting ring... and that's it

it has extreme graphic violence (I have this one scene stuck in my head where someone is reaching through someones skin and ripping out a tendon. Guess that might be a big hint)

hope you guys can help =)
RamzaBeoulve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-11, 07:31   Link #6204
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamzaBeoulve View Post
A long time ago I saw a portion of this anime on BET Action, so it's probably a movie but it might be a series

basically what I recall is the main character is part of an underground fighting ring... and that's it

it has extreme graphic violence (I have this one scene stuck in my head where someone is reaching through someones skin and ripping out a tendon. Guess that might be a big hint)

hope you guys can help =)
Baki The Grappler II
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-11, 08:38   Link #6205
Rika~nippa

Question

Thank you for the last time
Now I want to know who is this character:

It isn't Higurashi because I've seen it.
Thank you in advance ^_^
Rika~nippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 01:49   Link #6206
ChildoftheNight

Thanks Woopzilla!
I have yet another anime to ask about. (Anyone suprised?)

I just remembered that when I was really young, around 1998-2002 ish, I watched a show about racecars on chinese TV.

I really can't recall much about the plot, but it was about kids, mostly guys but I think there were girls in it too. They have toy cars, and the main guy verses alot of people (I have a terrible memory). The bit that I remember the most clearly is when the main guy is versing another guy whos toy car is wayyyy faster than the rest... uh... yeah that's really generalised I know. They have really awesome race tracks if that helps... (not...)

It will be a miracle if anyone manages to figure out that show I'm talking about But thanks so much to anyone who can

P.S. If any of you watch chinese TV it was on a channel called Hei Long Jiang.
Old 2009-09-12, 02:00   Link #6207
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildoftheNight View Post
Thanks Woopzilla!
I have yet another anime to ask about. (Anyone suprised?)

I just remembered that when I was really young, around 1998-2002 ish, I watched a show about racecars on chinese TV.

I really can't recall much about the plot, but it was about kids, mostly guys but I think there were girls in it too. They have toy cars, and the main guy verses alot of people (I have a terrible memory). The bit that I remember the most clearly is when the main guy is versing another guy whos toy car is wayyyy faster than the rest... uh... yeah that's really generalised I know. They have really awesome race tracks if that helps... (not...)

It will be a miracle if anyone manages to figure out that show I'm talking about But thanks so much to anyone who can

P.S. If any of you watch chinese TV it was on a channel called Hei Long Jiang.
Toy cars!? Maybe its Bakusou Kyoudai: (Let's & Go!!)? It's 1997-1998 though.
Old 2009-09-12, 02:25   Link #6208
ChildoftheNight

Thanks Cipher! That sounds about right.
Old 2009-09-12, 02:41   Link #6209
ChibiBear
Aim's Stalker ^_~

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBear
Hi everyone, I was watching a thing on youtube and it looked interesting so if anyoe could tell me what show it is I'd really appreciate it. I only saw a few clips, so my description may be rather vague... Ok, here it is:

There's a really tall and skinny girl with short blondish hair and shes carrying around a sword, and in another scene she has her arm cut off (weird). There's also another lady who looks kinda similar except her hair is long and curly, and she got decapitated (ugh) Another scene where 3(?) people are having sticks stuck through their stomachs (I'm not sure I actually want to know what this anime is anymore)

Also, is this anime completely based on violence? It seems a bit Higurashi-ish from what I've seen (Not that I don't like Higurashi!)
ChibiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 03:56   Link #6210
Woopzilla
Desensitized

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBear View Post
Hi everyone, I was watching a thing on youtube and it looked interesting so if anyoe could tell me what show it is I'd really appreciate it. I only saw a few clips, so my description may be rather vague... Ok, here it is:

There's a really tall and skinny girl with short blondish hair and shes carrying around a sword, and in another scene she has her arm cut off (weird). There's also another lady who looks kinda similar except her hair is long and curly, and she got decapitated (ugh) Another scene where 3(?) people are having sticks stuck through their stomachs (I'm not sure I actually want to know what this anime is anymore)

Also, is this anime completely based on violence? It seems a bit Higurashi-ish from what I've seen (Not that I don't like Higurashi!)
That is probably Claymore. All three of those things you mention happen in this anime... it's fairly violent but is mainly a fighting anime rather than a torture/psycho murder anime.
Old 2009-09-12, 04:47   Link #6211
ChibiBear
Aim's Stalker ^_~

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBear
Aww man... I've heard of Claymore! I feel stupid now Thanks!
Old 2009-09-12, 05:59   Link #6212
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika~nippa View Post

Thank you in advance ^_^
Isn't that a Clannad uniform? I'm guessing its either someone's original artwork or a visual novel's character.
Old 2009-09-12, 06:04   Link #6213
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika~nippa View Post

Thank you in advance ^_^
It's a game called Yuuhi no Mukougawa (NSFW), made by the same studio that created Koihime Musou. The girl's name is Aikawa Sayuki.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 06:34   Link #6214
soramimicry
Banned

Can you help me identify this anime?

Its an old anime and on the VHS cover there is a guy on a sportscar with three girls. The three girls are in their underwear which is heaps lacy. I think it might be a manga entertainment one but to be honest im not sure if you can help it would absolutely awesome.
soramimicry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 11:12   Link #6215
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by soramimicry View Post
Its an old anime and on the VHS cover there is a guy on a sportscar with three girls. The three girls are in their underwear which is heaps lacy. I think it might be a manga entertainment one but to be honest im not sure if you can help it would absolutely awesome.
guy on sports car..Speed Racer?
Old 2009-09-12, 13:45   Link #6216
Rika~nippa

Talking

Thank you so much !
Rika~nippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 14:23   Link #6217
snowmaiden05
frozen in time

Send a message via Yahoo to snowmaiden05
Can someone help me identify this one? (=.=);;

Spoiler:
snowmaiden05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 15:54   Link #6218
Woopzilla
Desensitized

It's Inu x Boku Secret Service, a new manga. The guy is called Natsu and the girl is Riricho, not sure what it's about since I just google'd their names.

EDIT:
Spoiler for Plot Summmary from Mangahelpers.com:
Old 2009-09-12, 17:37   Link #6219
soramimicry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
guy on sports car..Speed Racer?
nah thanks anyway
soramimicry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 19:02   Link #6220
snowmaiden05
frozen in time

Send a message via Yahoo to snowmaiden05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woopzilla View Post
It's Inu x Boku Secret Service, a new manga. The guy is called Natsu and the girl is Riricho, not sure what it's about since I just google'd their names.

EDIT:
Spoiler for Plot Summmary from Mangahelpers.com:
(=.=);; I think google has a grudge on me. I also did that but meh, thanks! :3
snowmaiden05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel