AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-17, 21:03   Link #2101
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Teana and Subaru.
Very well. My guess was wrong.
Anyway, any other plans? I could give some input if you need some data on my OC's later.

By the way, anyone, do we timeskip in my scenario or not?
Where're LoweGear and Kha?!
I think I can work with the basic framework of the ATX team. My flirting might not be completely up to par, but I'm pretty sure I can get Vinson to stammer enough.
Old 2007-06-17, 21:13   Link #2102
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
- As for the structure of the multiverse, here is an excerpt:
Spoiler for Excerpt from AlternateS I Chapter 2: Clues about the Sealed Devices and the Origins of the Multiverse:

Notes:

- 1+26 is the basic dimension count in all fractal cube studies- even though dimensions are limitless.

- 'Central dimension' refers to a central point in a studied cube- not the real center of the multiverse.

- Terra-Type Magic: just a coined word for the now lost magic of Terra.

- The original text says that 'three children emerged'- this is because only three have been identified so far in AlternateS.

- I hope this is a small help

- As for the rest of the devices, i'll add them up in time- still looking for base images and some of them are still not activated, as well as their keepers- though Phalanx- a spear, will be the next on post, along with his Keeper Aranth. Might as well as 'Burning Arisa' in as well.

- well as for messing with the default setting, there is always 'Setting 0'. but detail on that when i complete the Sealed/Key devices and when i Say Sealed, it means that their 'h4x' abilities are still sealed, but since it's post-AlternateS here in the thread- they are now called Key, 'h4x' abilities unlocked.

- while we're on the subject of field manipulation and this thread is post AlternateS, Nonaha would also take a shot against Serge and AO, since she has Gospel- 'The staff of beginnings and ends'- we can say that it's another version of a manipulation device- though it involves all magic aspects- from neutral to holy.
Well, that's OK with my story I guess. I think everything will get along nicely. I even have some new thoughts to involve Key Devices maybe, but I'm not sure yet and will probably PM you before I decide on anything.

Quote:
Kyla fought them because they were doing something in her base premises- since the AX/MD6 coop merger had started since the hunt for Fangwang began.

Andrei sees it as a Mutual Interference Issue between bureau sections- a big no-no- they could have just asked MD6 plainly and Andrei would not suspect anything for the meantime- unless he feels an intent. And maybe he has seen something more.
We're talking about Intelligence Department - they're not going to simply ask anybody about the subject they don't want others to know that they're interested in And as long as they escape consequences they're fine with breaking some rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
@X: Gotta be careful with the merger. From spoilers, there appears to be a sinister reason for the creation of Riot 6. I'd say keep those plans on hold first while the Ion Canon is still active on that matter.
Ku-ku-ku, especially if it appears that there won't be any RF6 by the end of the series Oh speculations
Old 2007-06-17, 21:38   Link #2103
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Well, here's goes nothing...oh, and Aaron, mind if I borrow your characters for this next part?

Spoiler for Farewells and...OH SHI-!! Part A:

Guess who the question mark people are...and the first two guesses don't count.

Next Post:
Arrival at Phantom Squad base...and Vinson's near death experiences.

And speaking of Vinson, where's Liana/Kusuha and Seiryuuoh, Aaron?

While we're on VA casting...

Mabiko: Sakakibara Yui (Leona Garstein of Super Robot Wars)
Yuuki: Torii Kanon
Leticia: Torii Kanon(The original VA, now retired. Sadly, no VAs come to mind as a suitable replacement)
Mikoto: Kusayanagi Junko(Mikoto's original VA no matter where you look)
Feena: Nabatame Hitomi(Feena's anime VA, Arcueid in Tsukihime anime)
Erika: Kodama Satomi(No announced VA for Erika yet, so I'll use Takamachi Miyuki/Otohime Mutsumi here)
On the question marks:
1. Elio
2. Caro
3. Subaru
4. Teana

*crosses fingers*

So this chapter takes place during the end of episode 2 then? Nice timeline. And Mabiko finally leaves to take her havoc elsewhere

And Mabiko with Leona's voice? AWESOME WIN

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-17, 21:50   Link #2104
Aaron008R

Spoiler for SCRAPPED:

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-03-22 at 11:26.
Old 2007-06-17, 21:59   Link #2105
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Very well, I guess I'll do the skip now. This is post Rein1 battle and post Serge discussion. Aurion is currently standing just around the RF6 premises for a turnover of something he found. The Aces have all been notified and are currently heading out to meet him.

Spoiler for A Visit to RF6, Part 1: Meetings:

Nobody was permanently harmed in the making of this scene. The colored text were for easier identification of the girl speaking. Any suggestions?
A skip indeed. Makes me wonder what happened betwen the scenes. We don't even know how Aurion dealt with R1.
Old 2007-06-17, 22:04   Link #2106
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
- As for the structure of the multiverse, here is an excerpt:
Spoiler for Excerpt from AlternateS I Chapter 2: Clues about the Sealed Devices and the Origins of the Multiverse:

Notes:

- 1+26 is the basic dimension count in all fractal cube studies- even though dimensions are limitless.

- 'Central dimension' refers to a central point in a studied cube- not the real center of the multiverse.

- Terra-Type Magic: just a coined word for the now lost magic of Terra.

- The original text says that 'three children emerged'- this is because only three have been identified so far in AlternateS.

- I hope this is a small help

- As for the rest of the devices, i'll add them up in time- still looking for base images and some of them are still not activated, as well as their keepers- though Phalanx- a spear, will be the next on post, along with his Keeper Aranth. Might as well as 'Burning Arisa' in as well.

- well as for messing with the default setting, there is always 'Setting 0'. but detail on that when i complete the Sealed/Key devices and when i Say Sealed, it means that their 'h4x' abilities are still sealed, but since it's post-AlternateS here in the thread- they are now called Key, 'h4x' abilities unlocked.

- while we're on the subject of field manipulation and this thread is post AlternateS, Nonaha would also take a shot against Serge and AO, since she has Gospel- 'The staff of beginnings and ends'- we can say that it's another version of a manipulation device- though it involves all magic aspects- from neutral to holy.

EDIT: Removed a section of post that was liable for Ion cannon shots
This is the first time I've heard of the fractal cube, but it's a very interesting concept to use here (goes on to research)... but I smell slight Warhammerish origins in the entire story though. So the Schisms only occured at a time when there was already intelligent life.. hmmm.

Interesting history here.

Quote:
Very well, I guess I'll do the skip now. This is post Rein1 battle and post Serge discussion. Aurion is currently standing just around the RF6 premises for a turnover of something he found. The Aces have all been notified and are currently heading out to meet him.

Nobody was permanently harmed in the making of this scene. The colored text were for easier identification of the girl speaking. Any suggestions?
I'm wondering what Aurion DID find, considering Kha just went paranoid on him for a moment there

And sekuhara FTW!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-17, 22:09   Link #2107
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
A completely separate and unique take in the history of magic. Very interesting. how long did it take you to think all of these up? You can set up entirely new arcs just going by these.
Well that is why i managed to post the MD6/AX merger- but Kha told me of the conspiracy theory building up so i decided to remove it first.

EDIT: the idea for the cube is already in place since i was 10... so i had 11 years to perfect it.

@ the subject of the 'conspiracy'

Andrei: Looks like we GDI must also look at the internal state of the department we created... it seems too tipsy right now.

@ the subject of the GDI:

Might as well bring in the 'GDI Military Mages' as well. The mages that handle Necron, Einst, and various assorted threats on a daily basis, along with GDI neutral forces- like army, navy, marines, etc...
Old 2007-06-17, 22:16   Link #2108
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
A skip indeed. Makes me wonder what happened betwen the scenes. We don't even know how Aurion dealt with R1.
It'll be there in time. I just had to take a break from all the action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I'm wondering what Aurion DID find, considering Kha just went paranoid on him for a moment there
Clue: It's not what he found. He himself is causing Keroko and Kha's discomfort. Now why indeed?

Quote:
And sekuhara FTW!!!!
I wonder if I overdid it.

Quote:
Well that is why i managed to post the MD6/AX merger- but Kha told me of the conspiracy theory building up so i decided to remove it first.

EDIT: the idea for the cube is already in place since i was 10... so i had 11 years to perfect it.

@ the subject of the 'conspiracy'

Andrei: Looks like we GDI must also look at the internal state of the department we created... it seems too tipsy right now.

@ the subject of the GDI:

Might as well bring in the 'GDI Military Mages' as well. The mages that handle Necron, Einst, and various assorted threats on a daily basis, along with GDI neutral forces- like army, navy, marines, etc...
That's quite a lot of time. Well, it does look holeproof.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-17, 22:18   Link #2109
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

I see Necronic influence, or something that Kha and Keroko battled before here.

And... Seeing Fate getting that must be driving many fantasies in Kha, since he only can't feel bitterness, hate or irrational anger. I must say though, Keroko getting it is something waiting to happen.

(Starts running from chain-ICB again)

Aurion's thoughts were very Kyon.

Yes Sakura would cheer them on, and yes she loves lying bellydown, head propped on hands on peoples head too! I hope the next part has something to add as well, and we'll get the R1 revelation soon.
Old 2007-06-17, 22:20   Link #2110
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
oh crap, backlog and over 100???? too lazy to reply to all posts

==============

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Anyway, in the reins of der Kleriker, I'm pleased to present my own OP for my...

~Chronicles of Ancient Belka : Twilight and Oblivion of the Night Sky~

Alternatively titled, Belka Ataraxia Romance, the Story of Saga and Tiara, etc, if you wish.

Spoiler for OP : endscape by uverworld:

Part 11 is coming soon...hopefully. Ironic how Saturday and Sundays are the times where I can post the least, despite having no classes.

@USB I'm Malaysian too!
omg this one also wins!

=========

Quote:
-----------

More Artwork, and continuing on with USB500's Silberkugel, here's Sniper Form:

Spoiler for Size:

I didn't design a physical telescopic sight yet, because I'm not sure whether that's included in the design or not. But I'll add it on once requested.
it's missing the telescopic sight can you fix it?

===========

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Riiiiiight....I had this picture engraved in my mind, so I simply had to draw it!

I'm not sure if you can qualify this as NSFW, but I'll put it in spoilers anyway, just to be safe...
Spoiler for Maren with ears and tails:

Well, this took about an hour to draw, due to some inexperience in drawing feet and how to fluidly draw the bed sheets (yes, she's on a bed!), and I also haven't drawn tails for a long time.

Anyway, there it is, maybe now I can work peacefully
*nosebleed*
Old 2007-06-17, 22:24   Link #2111
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
it's missing the telescopic sight can you fix it?
As requested. Already on it Should the telescopic sight be at least similar in size or shape to the example weapon?

Old 2007-06-17, 22:27   Link #2112
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
That's quite a lot of time. Well, it does look holeproof.
A testament to that is my works in FF.net i can integrate 2 or more universes into one coherent dimension. like my other 'trippin' Nanoha work that involves a group of girls with animal powers *cough*

the only hole is that it is limited to the imagination of the person.

and fractals are made with math- so basically, a fractal cube in the most basic is a rubix cube
Old 2007-06-17, 22:29   Link #2113
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
As requested. Already on it Should the telescopic sight be at least similar in size or shape to the example weapon?
yes, it should be.

warning! warning! Lost Property Riot Force 6 is organizing the sequel of the successful Sleeping Lyrical stage play! All personnel return to your battle station and wait for further order! This is not a drill! I repeat: this is NOT a drill!

Yes, everyone, the worst has come.
Old 2007-06-17, 22:32   Link #2114
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I see Necronic influence, or something that Kha and Keroko battled before here.
It's something much worse!

Quote:
And... Seeing Fate getting that must be driving many fantasies in Kha, since he only can't feel bitterness, hate or irrational anger. I must say though, Keroko getting it is something waiting to happen.
JUST AS PLANNED! *gets pierced by TKS*

Quote:
(Starts running from chain-ICB again)
Should I start running too? I'll wait for Keroko's reply.

Quote:
Aurion's thoughts were very Kyon.
I told you that he was to be like an unserious and more crazy older Kyon before, right? I had a blast writing that part.

Quote:
Yes Sakura would cheer them on, and yes she loves lying bellydown, head propped on hands on peoples head too! I hope the next part has something to add as well, and we'll get the R1 revelation soon.
Thanks for the additional info. I'll pull a producer and do something unexpected in the next scene.

Quote:
yes, it should be.

warning! warning! Lost Property Riot Force 6 is organizing the sequel of the successful Sleeping Lyrical stage play! All personnel return to your battle station and wait for further order! This is not a drill! I repeat: this is NOT a drill!

IT'S BACK!!!!
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!
ZA WARUDO!!!!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-17, 22:34   Link #2115
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
yes, it should be.

Kyla: Minerva, jump the Silvana out of this dimension pronto!
*silvana jumps, taking X's OCs with it.*

Serge: uh-oh... *hides*

Andrei: oh no... *runs*

I suggest your OCs now hide!
Old 2007-06-17, 22:36   Link #2116
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
yes, it should be.

Unfortunately...

Kha: [Boromir]You can't just walk into Uminari.[/Boromir]

He got drafted... I wonder what'll become of Sakura.
Old 2007-06-17, 22:38   Link #2117
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
yes, it should be.

*MASS PANDEMONIUM*

*sips from drink*

Mai: ...

Fun.

Old 2007-06-17, 23:02   Link #2118
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Double Posting...

Here's Silberkugel Sniper Form, w/ Telescopic Sight:

Spoiler for Sniper Form:

Old 2007-06-17, 23:13   Link #2119
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Double Posting...

Here's Silberkugel Sniper Form, w/ Telescopic Sight:

Spoiler for Sniper Form:
thank you! that's just perfect.
Old 2007-06-17, 23:14   Link #2120
Liingo
Love Hina?

Ahh the thread's back to normal. Yesterday didn't have the usual pages of posts, but today the epic backlog is back.....

Wait, what am I saying.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Well, here's goes nothing...oh, and Aaron, mind if I borrow your characters for this next part?

Spoiler for Farewells and...OH SHI-!! Part A:

Guess who the question mark people are...and the first two guesses don't count.

Next Post:
Arrival at Phantom Squad base...and Vinson's near death experiences.

And speaking of Vinson, where's Liana/Kusuha and Seiryuuoh, Aaron?

While we're on VA casting...

Mabiko: Sakakibara Yui (Leona Garstein of Super Robot Wars)
Yuuki: Torii Kanon
Leticia: Torii Kanon(The original VA, now retired. Sadly, no VAs come to mind as a suitable replacement)
Mikoto: Kusayanagi Junko(Mikoto's original VA no matter where you look)
Feena: Nabatame Hitomi(Feena's anime VA, Arcueid in Tsukihime anime)
Erika: Kodama Satomi(No announced VA for Erika yet, so I'll use Takamachi Miyuki/Otohime Mutsumi here)
Ooh interesting.
either 1 or 2 could be Erio and I'm not sure about the other.
3-Subaru
4-Tia

Quote:
A completely separate and unique take in the history of magic. Very interesting. how long did it take you to think all of these up? You can set up entirely new arcs just going by these.

Thanks. Maybe I'll get to it now.

Then please fire away! Having Sugita for a VA is bound to be followed by certain circumstances. Giv'em hell!

Now before you go any further I'd like to request that you go back and fill in the gaps

lol. Behold the power of Hayate and her ways
Has Aurion been affected by Chaos in any way for Kha and Keroko to react like this?

Quote:
yes, it should be.

Ahhh. Every one run for your lives.....

Looking forward to it
Closed Thread