Old 2008-08-31, 06:10   Link #21801
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
You have the evidence that Shniezel prepared for the OotBk
You have the videotape of Lelouch
You have Ougi and the rest of the OotBK confessing and confirming it
and you see some random guy that wasn't even a contender for the throne unanimously declared emperor

What more evidence does Kaguya and XingKe need?

Lelouch hasn't geassed the UFN yet...and they do have Freya...
I don't see any reason why the UFN would side with Schneizel. We know that he's going to threaten the world with his FLEIJA bombs as the end boss. Also the episode summary implies he will call for an end to the war.

Turn 22- Emperor Lelouch
Newtype
"Lelouch uses the balance between the forces that separates the world into two: UFN and Britannia.
The stage in his consideration is the place which was made into the neutral zone of the two countries, and a place of his memories."

CompAce
Britannia Empire vs. SFN. Will the conflict continue in the world split between two extremities? Knowing the truth, Lelouch begins to walk on the path of thorns as the/a new Emperor.

Why would he call for a neutral ground if he wants to continue the war against the UFN?
That's evidence he didn't betray.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:14   Link #21802
danny20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I don't see any reason why the UFN would side with Schneizel. We know that he's going to threaten the world with his FLEIJA bombs as the end boss. Also the episode summary implies he will call for an end to the war.

Turn 22- Emperor Lelouch
Newtype
"Lelouch uses the balance between the forces that separates the world into two: UFN and Britannia.
The stage in his consideration is the place which was made into the neutral zone of the two countries, and a place of his memories."

CompAce
Britannia Empire vs. SFN. Will the conflict continue in the world split between two extremities? Knowing the truth, Lelouch begins to walk on the path of thorns as the/a new Emperor.

Why would he call for a neutral ground if he wants to continue the war against the UFN?
Well maybe he just make it neutral for suzaku?
Maybe he talked with suzaku and said if you be my knight I will make japan neutral for ya that is what nunnaly and Euphie wished for.
but we will go on with the war with exception of japan.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:14   Link #21803
Arkard

No videotape. It was a recording. And the person in question interrogating him is now his Knight of Zero.

The Black Knights are about as likely to be thrown in straight jackets as they are to be believed.

Schneizel looks like a sore loser resulting to WMDs for the throne.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:15   Link #21804
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:

Turn 22- Emperor Lelouch
Newtype

CompAce

Well after Shniezel discloses this truth to the UFN how long do you think this peace will last?
Old 2008-08-31, 06:17   Link #21805
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
No videotape. It was a recording. And the person in question interrogating him is now his Knight of Zero.

The Black Knights are about as likely to be thrown in straight jackets as they are to be believed.

Schneizel looks like a sore loser resulting to WMDs for the throne.
What are you talking about? Diethard had a video camera at Zero's betrayal. He was taping the whole thing.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:17   Link #21806
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny20 View Post
Maybe he talked with suzaku and said if you be my knight I will make japan neutral for ya that is what nunnaly and Euphie wished for.
You seem to fail to see the purpose of having neutral ground in a time of war. It's used for two waring parties to meet and talk rather then fight.

How would they be honoring Nunnally and Euphemia's wishes by continuing a war? There would be no purpose for the war since it was the order to Liberate Japan that came from the UFN that started it all.

You seem intent on finding the worst possible interpritation of events.

Quote:
Well after Shniezel discloses this truth to the UFN how long do you think this peace will last?
That's just reason enough for the UFN to join Lelouch's Britannia.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:20   Link #21807
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
You seem to fail to see the purpose of having neutral ground in a time of war. It's used for two waring parties to meet and talk rather then fight.

How would they be honoring Nunnally and Euphemia's wishes by continuing a war? There would be no purpose for the war since it was the order to Liberate Japan that came from the UFN that started it all.

You seem intent on finding the worst possible interpritation of events.

That's just reason enough for the UFN to join Lelouch's Britannia.
You underestimate Schneizel. He will manipulate the situation to his advantage. Since Lelouch controls Britannia, Schneizel will - somehow - ally with UFN.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:20   Link #21808
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny20 View Post
I don't think so. Lelouch's original plan was for a world of peace. Not just a place
Old 2008-08-31, 06:20   Link #21809
Arkard

Quote:
What are you talking about? Diethard had a camera at Zero's betrayal.
Oh I thought you were referring to the Suzaku/Lelouch confrontation at the temple.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:22   Link #21810
patnam

Quote:

Turn 22- Emperor Lelouch
Newtype

CompAce

Quote:
We will see if there will be war between Lelouch's Britannia Empire and Shneizel's UFN in next episode...
Old 2008-08-31, 06:23   Link #21811
hatenshu

Quote:
What are you talking about? Diethard had a video camera at Zero's betrayal. He was taping the whole thing.
yes and now that he is with schneizel.........
but if schneizel somehow ally with UFN,then the black-knight will surely be his dog!
Old 2008-08-31, 06:23   Link #21812
TheDisruptiveOne

I think the Rounds will definitely side with Schneizel. Bismarck for sure since he knows about geass and knows it was Lelouch that killed the emperor.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:25   Link #21813
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
You underestimate Schneizel. He will manipulate the situation to his advantage. Since Lelouch controls Britannia, Schneizel will - somehow - ally with UFN.
And say what? "Don't believe him. He's lying about ending the war and freeing Japan. Believe me and my city slaughtering bombs in my space station"?
The UFN gave the Black Knights the mission to liberate Japan. If Lelouch does that why would the UFN side with Schneizel?
Old 2008-08-31, 06:25   Link #21814
Shanna
Why so serious?

Bismarck is a given. I don't think Gino or Anya will though.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:27   Link #21815
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Lelouch freed China, and I don't think he's going to go and destroy it on a whim,
In any case, Xingke has gained a VERY powerfull ally
Quote:
And say what? "Don't believe him. He's lying about ending the war and freeing Japan. Believe me and my city slaughtering bombs in my space station"?
The UFN gave the Black Knights the mission to liberate Japan. If Lelouch does that why would the UFN side with Schneizel?

They're going to consider him an ally after they see him on video tape calling the entire UFN pawns? I have a feeling that they won't embrace Lelouch with open arms.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:27   Link #21816
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanna View Post
Bismarck is a given. I don't think Gino or Anya will though.
The 4 of them in the room together made me think there would be a united front.

I laughed out loud at Nonette. Omg, she actually got an appearance!
Old 2008-08-31, 06:33   Link #21817
Arkard

If Nunnally wasn't at Marianne's assassination, why is she crippled? I can see the blindness resulting from the rewrite... but the legs? Er...
Old 2008-08-31, 06:35   Link #21818
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
If Nunnally wasn't at Marianne's assassination, why is she crippled? I can see the blindness resulting from the rewrite... but the legs? Er...
Charles had to go at her legs with a baseball bat
But seriously child abuse is no laughing matter
Old 2008-08-31, 06:35   Link #21819
Arkard

What a crappy family.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:36   Link #21820
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
They're going to consider him an ally after they see him on video tape calling the entire UFN pawns? I have a feeling that they won't embrace Lelouch with open arms.
And you think they will be so stubborn that they will just continue the war if he's saying he wants to end it? All because of a tape.?

That they would think, "Yes he made us into a force that could rival Britannia, Yes he's calling to end the war, and yes he's freeing Japan like we wanted; but he's on that tape being a bad guy. Let's not even give him a chance and keep the war going. ".
You really think they will be that gullible?

Quote:
That's a good point. I wonder if the Geass Canceler could of cured Nunnally of her blindness?

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories