AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Durarara!!

Notices

Old 2010-01-06, 10:58   Link #121
konart

sound/sm930872

no file on hatena, but we can listen to the episode in nicosound, lol
Old 2010-01-06, 11:28   Link #122
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Oh how i want to watch the OP early. Lucky, lucky people.
Old 2010-01-06, 11:52   Link #123
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
The available RAW is still on very little volume, so I don't really suggest to watch it if you really want to know the meat of the story.

Spoiler for Episode 1 Impression:

OP is better than ED imho, but people's taste might be different. ED is a rather slow but upbeat tune for me, so I can't say I hate it :3

Overall, the pilot episode flow pretty good. It definitely raises a lot of curiosity for me It's kind of like Baccano! but with much less "WTF JUST HAPPENED O_o" since it doesn't do the same style as Baccano!, but it still grabbed me with Celty's appearance alone <3 Mikado and Masaomi just pass to me as 'those ordinary boys' for now, so I'm waiting for them to develop from now on. Oh and Masaomi's quartet friend/aqcuintance.

I personally suggest not to think of this as Baccano! Mk II though, since it is not really confusing people, but rather make them curious with the revelation.

Too bad nearly none screen for my favourite characters though ;; Izaya, WHERE? D: I am biased, thank you <3 And yes, we are only introduced very few characters.

Spoiler for EP1:

I have a suspicion that this episode is not going to grab people yet, as it is really the introduction episode of sorts.

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2010-01-06 at 12:20. Reason: Adding stuffs~
Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 14:12   Link #124
LKK

Crunchyroll officially announced that it was carrying Dhurarara. [Source]

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 14:36   Link #125
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Oh how it's so tempting to read your spoilers Natsuki. It'll be the first thing i do once i've seen the episode tomorrow afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Crunchyroll officially announced that it was carrying Dhurarara. [Source]
Like i said they would.
Old 2010-01-06, 23:04   Link #126
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
The available RAW is still on very little volume, so I don't really suggest to watch it if you really want to know the meat of the story.

Spoiler for Episode 1 Impression:

OP is better than ED imho, but people's taste might be different. ED is a rather slow but upbeat tune for me, so I can't say I hate it :3

Overall, the pilot episode flow pretty good. It definitely raises a lot of curiosity for me It's kind of like Baccano! but with much less "WTF JUST HAPPENED O_o" since it doesn't do the same style as Baccano!, but it still grabbed me with Celty's appearance alone <3 Mikado and Masaomi just pass to me as 'those ordinary boys' for now, so I'm waiting for them to develop from now on. Oh and Masaomi's quartet friend/aqcuintance.

I personally suggest not to think of this as Baccano! Mk II though, since it is not really confusing people, but rather make them curious with the revelation.

Too bad nearly none screen for my favourite characters though ;; Izaya, WHERE? D: I am biased, thank you <3 And yes, we are only introduced very few characters.

Spoiler for EP1:

I have a suspicion that this episode is not going to grab people yet, as it is really the introduction episode of sorts.
I failed and caved in and watched the episode because of the post. Very good episode for setting the series, nothing major changed from the novel except maybe for one thing, which shouldn't affect anything.

Not going to comment on anything since I don't want to spoil people's experience with it, but one thing I disagree with and must put my opinion here ... my god, I loved the OP when watching the CM, and it's still as good, but what surprised me is the ED IS EVEN MORE AWESOME. The sequence and the whole song itself really rubs me so well.

Like Hatsuki Hyuga said, not all the chara are introduced (and all of 'em happened to be my favorite @__@).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 01:16   Link #127
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 04:31   Link #128
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep1:
Because they both have the same character designer, Yasuda Suzuhito. Plus Yozakura Quartet is his own work.
Old 2010-01-07, 05:21   Link #129
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
ED IS EVEN MORE AWESOME. The sequence and the whole song itself really rubs me so well.
I guess it depends on taste~ The ED itself is actually a catchy and nice song, but since I like fast tempo songs than slower tempo ones in term of vocal songs... <3

For those who were wondering about the OP and ED songs (especially ED), Youtube already uploaded them

LINK (OP and ED songs only)

Also news on the singles since I definitely love the songs:

Spoiler for OP:

Spoiler for ED:

Oh how I wanted to get the limited edition of the OP as well as its specials

I am very happy to see my favourite duo in both jacket in any case

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2010-01-07 at 06:23. Reason: Changing link for the images
Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 09:32   Link #130
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

I love the first episode!!!!! I'll post thoughts on it when I see it subbed I guess.

And oh, I'm madly in love with the op and ed themes~ They are so awesome~

Thanks so much Natsuki Hyuga for the singles info!!! I totally can't wait for them xD

And ah, I attempted to merge the ed sequence, here's what I've managed:
Spoiler for ed image:
sapphire-pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 12:05   Link #131
SMT
*Artist

The 1st episode is sorta confusing without subs. Well, I like it, mostly because of the characters appearances I guess.

And I love the opening, can't wait 'till the OP single releases.
SMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 13:52   Link #132
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
I guess it depends on taste~ The ED itself is actually a catchy and nice song, but since I like fast tempo songs than slower tempo ones in term of vocal songs... <3

For those who were wondering about the OP and ED songs (especially ED), Youtube already uploaded them

LINK (OP and ED songs only)
Indeed! This is kinda funny because that's the exact same link I used except I set it on an auto loop for 2 hours after @__@.
Old 2010-01-07, 16:12   Link #133
ProdigalSon
Ragnarocker

So are crunchy's subs always going to be 2 days later than the broadcast? Or is this a one time thing due to the preview airing?
ProdigalSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 16:16   Link #134
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigalSon View Post
So are crunchy's subs always going to be 2 days later than the broadcast? Or is this a one time thing due to the preview airing?
With last season, most of the streamed shows on CR appeared on the same day they aired in Japan, and others a few days later like this case, though the show White Album which started off streaming a quite a few days after it aired was moved to the day after it aired, so i say there's a 50/50 chance of it happening here. I have my fingers crossed that it will.
Old 2010-01-07, 18:55   Link #135
Avisch
Reality Blender

I had to rewatch the opening twice.....and then many times more after I finished the episode. Im very happy they've decided to go with the same style to Baccano's OP.'

Also. I think Im love with Celty.

One crazy B****

Last edited by Avisch; 2010-01-07 at 19:12.
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 19:42   Link #136
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigalSon View Post
This week is two because of the preview. Most other weeks will be ~24 hours after it first airs since they are set to simulcast with the Kantou region and not the Kansai region which gets it a day before.
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 19:52   Link #137
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well reason I decided to check this out was cause the character designs are done by Yasuda Suzuhito, I loved them in Yozakura Quartet and really liking them here also.
I have no idea what so ever at what all this is about but I'm not really bothered about that as its a 1st ep.

Altho I gotta say, for me so this has got the best OP and ED this season so far, pretty damn good.
Old 2010-01-07, 21:08   Link #138
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Any groups will be subbing this show?
Old 2010-01-08, 00:15   Link #139
Nvis
Where are the good animes

That head in the OP scares me.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 03:18   Link #140
Kunagisa

Might be a silly question to ask, how long is this?

Tags
action, light novel adaptation, shounen