AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-18, 06:20   Link #1
Sasuke_Bateman
No

[Manga] Sasuke leaving Konohagakure Good or Bad?

Personally it has been show it's good that he left, he's gotten a lot stronger than he could have done staying in Konoha training with Kakashi and walking dogs...Sasuke has chosen his path and it seems to be the right one but it would have been a big mistake! Oro could have taken over his body and maybe he will in the end it's unlikely to happen but there's a chance it could but right now "NO"...you know so the fuck what he's not Naruto's friend anymore you can't force the guy to be friends with you when he doesn't want to and not Sakura's damn boyfriend doesn't mean he's ruined his life.

Sasuke 's Goals and How he is now

1) Avenge a fallen clan.
2) Repopulate his clan.
3) Kill his brother Itachi.

while leading to this path he may have killed Orochimaru... helped out Oro's experiments

He obviously cares about others. He has always been about not letting others die.

He just doesn't like dealing with certain people and wants to do things his own way.

"You're annoying."

The perfect quote for how Sasuke sees many in the rest of the cast. Sasuke wants to gain strength , avenge his clan, repopulate his clan.On the way, he will do many positive things, and he has never actually done permanent harm to Konoha in any means. He has no reason to stay anyways...Sasuke is a good guy, he just is annoyed by Naruto and Sakura. Aren't most people who read this manga annoyed by Naruto and Sakura?

"Blah blah blah Hokage this blah blah blah ramen that blah blah blah."
"Sasuke-kun, I know you don't love me but have my babies!"

Oh yeah, and the poor guy had like 50 annoying girls chasing him around every day. Same applies in real life, to an extent. Like, say you have a really hot chick, but you prefer smartness to an extent as well. And, well, this chick, kinda dumb. Like, really dumb. The kind that just keeps on talking 24/7 and the like. Yeah. Really dumb.

I feel bad for Sasuke sometimes.

What's Naruto gonna say to Sasuke when they see him now?

Naruto : wow dude you're pretty strong.
Sasuke: yeah i know...Who are you again?
Naruto: it's me Naruto!!!!
Sasuke: oh yeah
Suigetsu: Sasuke-Sama we must leave now
Naruto: Sasuke-Sama what the fuck?
Sasuke: oh yeah i'm like the Otokage now...get it...haha

Last edited by Sasuke_Bateman; 2007-03-18 at 18:02.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 07:27   Link #2
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Hah...nice post Sasuke fan....

But i doubt it....Naruto never feared Sasuke....but he feared his future (Orochimaru)

He'll never say that quickly that Sasuke is strong....besides....Naruto has a jutsu which can pretty much kill everyone plus if they survive disable them for a long time (Kakuzu)

Sure it has effects for Naruto aswell...but probably the Kyuubi can help restore that damage alot faster then the average person.

No matter how powerfull either one of them will be....they will always be pretty much equal in strenght. Oro - Jiraiya // Sasuke - Naruto

Anyway...Sasuke hasnt proven yet that he is stronger then the Sannin because we all know that Oro was in a pathetic state.

So Sasuke leaving Konoha was bad...but right now...he is so filthy that he doesnt deserve to come back. Sakura & Naruto should give up on him...since Sasuke is still intending to kill them.

And i think that Tsunade only lets Naruto think that he can save Sasuke just to keep him within the country...because she probably knows that Naruto will go and leave Konoha anyway....to find Sasuke ----> Jiraiya/Orochimaru.
Old 2007-03-18, 07:35   Link #3
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I don't think Sasuke will want to kill Naruto or Sakura, he has no reason to try and kill them, i don't even think he cares about them anymore to be honest.
Old 2007-03-18, 07:41   Link #4
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Exactly...that's why it wont bother him to kill them. A person like that...a former comrade like that should never be allowed to return to Konoha.

There is no way we can predict what Sasuke would do if Orochimaru didnt stop him (though i think they (Team Kakashi/Yamato) might've died at that point...he has shown sick techniques so far...) and he probably didnt learn that much in the last few days...
Old 2007-03-18, 07:58   Link #5
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Exactly...that's why it wont bother him to kill them. A person like that...a former comrade like that should never be allowed to return to Konoha.

There is no way we can predict what Sasuke would do if Orochimaru didnt stop him (though i think they (Team Kakashi/Yamato) might've died at that point...he has shown sick techniques so far...) and he probably didnt learn that much in the last few days...
I don't think so...i mean he wouldn't kill 1000 random ninjas but he would kill Naruto and Sakura, i doubt it...i think he was showing them that he has broken the bond that tied them together fully

agree with you he has show some impressive techniques but the one i'm really interested in is the technique (it seems like he was about to use) he was about to use on Team Kakashi/Yamato.
Old 2007-03-18, 08:19   Link #6
Cooper

Briefly Sasuke leaving Konohagakure is good for Sasuke as long as Orochimaru doesn't eat him/take over his body and bad for Naruto&Sakura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Mizugetsu: Sasuke-Sama we must leave now
Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 09:17   Link #7
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
Quote:

1) Avenge a fallen clan.
2) Repopulate his clan.
ha...sasuke repopulating his clan..that would be fun and i could surely help XD
anyways...lets se if they are friends..
your fun..sasuke_bateman!

Quote:
Personally it has been show it's good that he left, he's gotten a lot stronger than he could have done staying in Konoha training with Kakashi and walking dogs...Sasuke has chosen his path and it seems to be the right one but it would have been a big mistake! Oro could have taken over his body and maybe he will in the end it's unlikely to happen but there's a chance it could but right now "NO"...you know so the fuck what he's not Naruto's friend anymore you can't force the guy to be friends with you when he doesn't want to and not Sakura's damn boyfriend doesn't mean he's ruined his life.

1) Avenge a fallen clan.
2) Repopulate his clan.

while leading to this path he may have killed Orochimaru... helped out Oro's experiments

He obviously cares about others. He has always been about not letting others die.

He just doesn't like dealing with certain people and wants to do things his own way.

"You're annoying."

The perfect quote for how Sasuke sees many in the rest of the cast. Sasuke wants to gain strength , avenge his clan, repopulate his clan.On the way, he will do many positive things, and he has never actually done permanent harm to Konoha in any means. He has no reason to stay anyways...Sasuke is a good guy, he just is annoyed by Naruto and Sakura. Aren't most people who read this manga annoyed by Naruto and Sakura?

"Blah blah blah Hokage this blah blah blah ramen that blah blah blah."
"Sasuke-kun, I know you don't love me but have my babies!"

Oh yeah, and the poor guy had like 50 annoying girls chasing him around every day. Same applies in real life, to an extent. Like, say you have a really hot chick, but you prefer smartness to an extent as well. And, well, this chick, kinda dumb. Like, really dumb. The kind that just keeps on talking 24/7 and the like. Yeah. Really dumb.

I feel bad for Sasuke sometimes.

What's Naruto gonna say to Sasuke when they see him now?

Mizugetsu: Sasuke-Sama we must leave now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Briefly Sasuke leaving Konohagakure is good for Sasuke as long as Orochimaru doesn't eat him/take over his body and bad for Naruto&Sakura.

i agree XD...naruto would probably comit sucide lolz...anyway i lost the plot..what does otokage mean?hidden sound village kage?

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-18 at 09:54. Reason: Don't double post.
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 09:20   Link #8
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedai View Post
i agree XD...naruto would probably comit sucide lolz...anyway i lost the plot..what does otokage mean?hidden sound village kage?
Nope it's fandom people made it up a Otokage doesn't exist.... YET
Old 2007-03-18, 09:22   Link #9
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
ooh ok then =D well ..what the hell does it mean then?
Old 2007-03-18, 09:27   Link #10
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
ooh ok then =D well ..what the hell does it mean then?
OK! if someone lets say "Sasuke" became Kage of Otogakure that would be his title...but the the five kages the five Hidden Villages don't acknowledge Otogakure ..... but if Sasuke with his awesome people skills may change their minds.

basically what i'm saying is fans made up the name Otokage OK
Old 2007-03-18, 09:39   Link #11
aedai
*3*

Quote:
OK! if someone lets say "Sasuke" became Kage of Otogakure that would be his title...but the the five kages the five Hidden Villages don't acknowledge Otogakure ..... but if Sasuke with his awesome people skills may change their minds.

basically what i'm saying is fans made up the name Otokage OK
i hope im posting right...
..im not sure if i think sasuke is evil or not..he seemed pretty nice when he said to his experimented friend ..lets get you out..in my own words
Old 2007-03-18, 09:47   Link #12
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
i hope im posting right...
..im not sure if i think sasuke is evil or not..he seemed pretty nice when he said to his experimented friend ..lets get you out..in my own words
Yes Sasuke words are like the holy gospel, with his Sharingan he goes around Villages healing people. He's a Ninja Robin Hood or Ninbin Hood.
Old 2007-03-18, 09:56   Link #13
BlackShinobi07

Its was good that sasuke left because sicne he did hes now a god like figure in this manga, defeating oro with such ease, and lets not forget the thousands of ninja he beat without a scratch. You think he would be this powerfull if he had stayed in konoha? I dont think so.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 10:05   Link #14
aedai
*3*

Quote:
Yes Sasuke words are like the holy gospel, with his Sharingan he goes around Villages healing people. He's a Ninja Robin Hood or Ninbin Hood.
are you being sarcastic or something?it would be scary if he did that stuff... ninbin hood..

hes pretty impressive..

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-18 at 13:41. Reason: Don't double post.
Old 2007-03-18, 10:34   Link #15
7hour

Send a message via ICQ to 7hour Send a message via MSN to 7hour
Yeah but i think 1st thing he will try to do is revenge ... i think hes very strong , defeated Oro so easy
7hour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 15:36   Link #16
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hour View Post
Yeah but i think 1st thing he will try to do is revenge ... i think hes very strong , defeated Oro so easy
I hope not...i think it's too soon for him to try that now.
Old 2007-03-18, 15:48   Link #17
SpiRo
Banned

Well Sasuke made a good choice.

His goal is still to kill Itachi.

He is cool guy, and he care about Sakura and Naruto. He dont want to kill them he only wanted to see if he is capable, like his brother when he killed all he love. But Sasuke isn`t coldblooded murderer, thats why he didnt kill Naruto.

I dont know what will be in the end, but he wont be anyones enemy. He just wanna revenge his family. And he will menage to do that by learning from Orochimaru who is best ninja.

Edit: Orochimaru is stronger then Jiraya and Sasuke is stronger then Naruto. That is fact and that will be till end.
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 16:07   Link #18
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I think most Konoha Jounins could kill Orochimaru in that state...but...when we talk about the body transfer technique then i think only the Sannin would win...

Orochimaru was YET AGAIN fighting with a terrible handicap

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-18 at 18:06.
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 16:22   Link #19
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I think most Konoha Jounins could kill Orochimaru in that state...but...when we talk about the body transfer technique then i think only the Sannin would win...

Orochimaru was YET AGAIN fighting with a terrible handicap
I doubt that. He fought without hands against Tsunade and Yiraiya and he imobilized Yiraiya and almost killed Tsunade.

All that just with his tongue..

Scary is that Narutos fan cant see the truth even if they see it with they own eyes.
Old 2007-03-18, 16:55   Link #20
SpiRo
Banned

Actually i like all of youngsters except Naruto .. Gaara too, but u dont see that ppl spit on Gaara and Gaaras fans.

They all spit on Sasuke becouse they know that Sasuke is strongest and cool.

And Gaara was much more worse man/boy then Sasuke, and now when he is "good", he is still same as Sasuke.

Gaara / Kankouru and Temari
Sasuke / Naruto and Sakura

And still ppl dont say anything how Gaara treat his comrades buy saying to that he will kill them if they stay on his way, and when they were afraid to tell him anything..