AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-05-01, 23:25   Link #361
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
There appears to be a very wide gap between otaku and wota, and rarely do they ever have something in common. If that's the case, then (no offense but) I wonder which category do Idolmaster fans belong to, as it's a crossover hit.

Of late, there's no 0048 fanart yet, but instead a small number of Majisuka Gakuen (a live-action delinquent-gangster-girl AKB production) artwork.

(Offtopic) OBTW, Momoiro Clover Z and AKB48 are in the same record company: King Records. Which means...
There was some akb0048 artwork on pixiv, but judge and jury is out at the moment so to speak.
Old 2012-05-02, 00:17   Link #362
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
why is entertainment banned
I'm speaking from a non-AKB fan standpoint.
The government deems entertainment as a source of disorder, as they probably think that entertainment produces fun, and fun is something that they cannot control (and at the worst, boost insurgent morale and cause this government's downfall). A population with morale at rock-bottom is the perfect kind of people to manipulate, so they try to keep it that way.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 00:23   Link #363
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
Sayaka isn't bad lol~ she's one of the best AKB member and sa547's fave.
http://sasuga-kashira.tumblr.com/pos...andshake-event
The way she encouraged gay and lesbians who came to meet AKB was really amazing...;__;
Wouah!!
My sincere apologies, now I'm so proud of being compared to her (TwT)
Old 2012-05-02, 01:56   Link #364
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Hmm so I watched this show. I'm not really a fan of AKB, but Satelight is producing. And I sure do love myself some Macross.

Gotta ask though. Where is my yukirin?

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 02:06   Link #365
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Gotta ask though. Where is my yukirin?
Yukirin? You mean the one with the reddish-violet hair with a hairband? That's her, Yuki Kashiwagi the 6th.

She's in the first half of the episode, at first performing along the girls then later goes into combat as a Guardian Angel pilot to beat off the enemy mechs.

Based from my observations, some of the senior characters do have skills (recognizable by fans) based on their real-life counterparts: for example Sayaka Akimoto has a 2nd dan black belt in aikido (hence she managed to kick away a riot cop), while one of Yuko Oshima's favorite hobbies include snowboarding (thus able to dodge incoming missiles, jump over her hoverdeck to evade another, before throwing a bomb).
Old 2012-05-02, 02:08   Link #366
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Also, AKB0048 has a manga series on Nakayoshi. Yep, definitely no Cheesecake pinups for 0048.
Old 2012-05-02, 02:17   Link #367
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Also, AKB0048 has a manga series on Nakayoshi. Yep, definitely no Cheesecake pinups for 0048.
Noticed that, unlike AKB49, all four of the spin-off manga don't contain any fanservice.
Quote:
Nakayoshi, February 2012 issue (on sale December 28)
Bessatsu Friend, February 2012 issue (on sale January 13)
Magazine Special No. 2 issue (on sale January 20)
Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine, March 2012 issue (on sale February 9)
BTW, Kodansha has some online samplers (but first you'll have to install a plugin for both Firefox and IE).
Old 2012-05-02, 04:15   Link #368
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Based from my observations, some of the senior characters do have skills (recognizable by fans) based on their real-life counterparts: for example Sayaka Akimoto has a 2nd dan black belt in aikido (hence she managed to kick away a riot cop), while one of Yuko Oshima's favorite hobbies include snowboarding (thus able to dodge incoming missiles, jump over her hoverdeck to evade another, before throwing a bomb).
*Take notes*
Hmm ... I see, I see
Old 2012-05-02, 04:44   Link #369
sa547
*Author

Wow, check this out:
http://akb0048.jp/glossary/

The DGTO (Deep Galaxy Trade Organization) is the girls' main adversary, while DES is a rebel group sworn to overthrow the government.

BTW:

Last edited by sa547; 2012-05-02 at 05:55.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 09:19   Link #370
mochichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Not to bad but where did that blue hair girl go and why is environment banned
According to what someone posted before, during the Tenpo reform in Japan, the same thing happened because they thought music and entertainment is going to distract people and they want people to live more dedicated and more simple, as you can see, alot of them seem to be workers in the beginning.

AND I'M WORKING ON AN AKB0048 FANART so no worry :P
I've seen Mayuyu ones tho. Seem to me she's more popular among the otakus since she's an otaku too.

Spoiler for pic:

AKB48 channel uploaded preview of the 2nd ep wow :O
Why you no simulcast tho.........:|
Blue hair at the end is probably Chirie, so now we find out what happened to her.
But lol....mecha black ops swooping on them...XD

mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 09:52   Link #371
sa547
*Author

Quote:
There was some akb0048 artwork on pixiv, but judge and jury is out at the moment so to speak.
For now, about three pages worth:
http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mo...g&word=akb0048
Old 2012-05-02, 10:13   Link #372
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Hmm... the preview shows another 3 girls. Does this mean the entire cast won't be introduced until ep3?
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 10:46   Link #373
mochichan

Actually 4? the one with pink hat, the green hair one, the blue hair one with side ponytail, and chirie grown up who's making an appearance. So they'll probably meet the rest of the girls at the place where AKB is.
It's better tho. it would be too much with 9 characters at the same time.

I'm looking forward to the blond one with the pink hat. She's suppose to be the "next Yuko" my favorite member, and she's voice by Yagami Kumi, my favorite SKE member :3

wow~ all 9 cosplay

Old 2012-05-02, 11:00   Link #374
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
That's what I did, I checked Pixiv .

But yeah, the wota and otaku really don't get along. Or at least we need at least one more episode to let it marinate.

And AKB0048 is really doing their best not to enter the fanservice stage as best they could given the non ecchiness of the manga saved 49
Old 2012-05-02, 11:11   Link #375
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
Actually 4? the one with pink hat, the green hair one, the blue hair one with side ponytail, and chirie grown up who's making an appearance. So they'll probably meet the rest of the girls at the place where AKB is.
It's better tho. it would be too much with 9 characters at the same time.
You're right, I didn't notice that Sonata was in the PV too. She kinda looks like Yuka. So I guess it's just Mimori and Kanata for ep3.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 13:07   Link #376
mochichan

I'm curious as to why Sonata wasn't there with Kanata..they're sister so I expected them to be together. Hinting some kind of sibling problems or divorced parents maybe?

Quote:
That's what I did, I checked Pixiv .

But yeah, the wota and otaku really don't get along. Or at least we need at least one more episode to let it marinate.

And AKB0048 is really doing their best not to enter the fanservice stage as best they could given the non ecchiness of the manga saved 49

49 wasn't really ecchi tho but it does have some soft fanservice moment XD

It keep making me think that AKB0048 is more of a shoujo genre anime with the dark environment and the mecha to attract the attention of non shoujo fans. For a full female cast, it tend to get sexual or do some soft fanservice stuffs but this have non of those....
Old 2012-05-02, 13:16   Link #377
sa547
*Author

Spoiler for Ante up the revolution!:

Last edited by sa547; 2012-05-02 at 14:50.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 13:42   Link #378
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Ok - re-watched ep 1 and think I have a little better of an idea what the series will be about. And ... hmm ... well, the jury is still out on this one.

BTW sa547 - thanks for the message.
Old 2012-05-02, 13:53   Link #379
xizro345
King's Justice

I'm watching it just because its insane premise - and the first episode was good, IMO. Not really interested in the group though (knew them since a few years but I don't like their music in general).
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 14:34   Link #380
mochichan

Finally done with my fan art. IDK if I can post it here but w/e
It's based on the AKB songs. Takamina ver of Beginner and Yuko ver of Heavy Rotation will come next.
I'm so excited about doing the dark theme of beginner.

Spoiler for pic:

LOL sa547...that poster look so serious XD

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime