Character Introductions

Spoiler for MC:

Spoiler for Silhouette:

Spoiler for Caroline:

Spoiler for Eleonora:

Spoiler for FAQ:

Now,
Thanks to a crazy sister, later he becomes a Yuusha like he always wanted

Last edited by wuhugm; 2017-04-23 at 10:00.
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 10:43   Link #2
sasuke706

Yeah, I'll recommend this too. Or more like I kind of already did in the Narou thread.
It's also by the Genocide Reality author if you've checked that out.

For the record, the "item cheat" isn't actually a cheat.
It's just the protagonist reinventing shoddy guns.
And soap.

Definitely on the better side as far as protagonists go.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 11:05   Link #3
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Yup

I also wanna build a company filled with loli slaves ahaha~
Old 2016-03-12, 12:21   Link #4
Valky
Radioactive

Ah, I read this one too. And i'll just say, what the heck is going on with that religion?

It's a decent read, the pace is a bit fast and the hero power is a bit bullshit though.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 12:45   Link #5
Breimn

>jap is sacred text
Remind me of that book i saw on bookwalker where jap law book is considered sacred and the mc teleported to fantasy world is Lawyer trying to help out lower class.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 12:54   Link #6
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Such perfect timing.... I just happened to see the covers for this yesterday and was thinking of checking it out.
Old 2016-03-12, 13:01   Link #7
Yoburi

Why the hell all females look like they got strip of half od there clothes by a wild animal lol

I like the blue girls what race they belong my guess drows a sub race from dark elfs.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 13:01   Link #8
hyuugalegacy
Otaku, author wannabe

Well this one definitely seems interesting. Why is it that no matter how many different world transfer series I've read I never get tired of them. One question though, is the MC a kind master to the slaves?
Old 2016-03-12, 13:26   Link #9
jmcu17

Gee, swords and armor vs modern weaponry? I wonder how that would end!

The covers are obviously fan service since the girls are actually wearing clothes in the illustration, but hey, it worked! I'm very interested!

So what's the world set-up? Judging by the artwork, seems there's elves, beast-girls, and demons, maybe? How did he get a magic energy sword in the third cover? Or a sister, for that matter. Oh boy, imagine just how bad the general hygiene was before MC invented soap! He should be really rich by now, right?
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 13:39   Link #10
luffyxnami

So someone finally make a thread for this and what a surprise it's erotora. This is not a bad read, but the part where mc just suddenly become stronger than one of the strongest girl in the story was kind of weird, sure he experience some battle and all but his power jumping was kind of off. There also the fact that he fell in love with a "man".
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 13:53   Link #11
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Gee, swords and armor vs modern weaponry? I wonder how that would end!

The covers are obviously fan service since the girls are actually wearing clothes in the illustration, but hey, it worked! I'm very interested!

So what's the world set-up? Judging by the artwork, seems there's elves, beast-girls, and demons, maybe? How did he get a magic energy sword in the third cover? Or a sister, for that matter. Oh boy, imagine just how bad the general hygiene was before MC invented soap! He should be really rich by now, right?
soap don`t give money even more in a world where people don`t take showers lol.

He should try to invent sugar or tabaco or salt now thats where the money really is to later invest in weapons dealers but hey he decide to go for soap something that isn`t even necesary for a bath ok.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 13:56   Link #12
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuugalegacy View Post
Well this one definitely seems interesting. Why is it that no matter how many different world transfer series I've read I never get tired of them. One question though, is the MC a kind master to the slaves?
Let just said that one of those slave become his wife plus another one is lining up to join too when she is old enough.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 18:42   Link #13
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I wanna get in the bath with my lolis~

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
So someone finally make a thread for this and what a surprise it's erotora. This is not a bad read, but the part where mc just suddenly become stronger than one of the strongest girl in the story was kind of weird, sure he experience some battle and all but his power jumping was kind of off. There also the fact that he fell in love with a "man".
Wuy~ He was trained in ancient sword arts man

Lyle-sensei is hot man
Old 2016-03-12, 18:51   Link #14
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I remember checking this when Sasuke mentioned it, like GenoRea it's a pretty decent & fun read (like genorea, it also needs a little bit to sail off).

That strippist priestess is a complete and absolute pervert; after she forced herself on the MC; he had these nightmares about being eaten up by an anaconda; I approve.

edit : Some color images

Last edited by Okashira; 2016-03-12 at 19:24.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 18:59   Link #15
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Sister Ria is a fun little bitch. When she said she could make Holy Water right then and there, I thought she gonna piss in the bottle. But hey, her power is real and she just made some normally
Old 2016-03-12, 19:20   Link #16
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

I always did wonder what the author's other novel was, so this was it.

Since I also like Genocide Reality, I'll definitely check this one out.
Old 2016-03-12, 19:50   Link #17
TXBPNTVN

Quote:
Please elaborate on that
TXBPNTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 20:42   Link #18
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

let me guess his superior in gov office, it's the girl who wear hat right?

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 21:25   Link #19
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBPNTVN View Post
Please elaborate on that
That's not actually accurate.
Spoiler for :
Quote:
Let just said that one of those slave become his wife plus another one is lining up to join too when she is old enough.
It's more like he's casually promised he'd marry 3–4 different lolis because he thinks they'll get tired of him by the time they grow up.
Not to mention his army of slave lolis all want in on it too. Hell, the orange girl on the cover is like 12–13 years old, it just so happens that's when her race reaches adulthood so it's all good.
Bet her growing up so fast made Erotora sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post

There's actually quite a bit of fanservice in story, so it's not a misleading cover.
There is also an actual story, of course. Fighting evil empires, evil island nations, travelling demon continent, etc. And trading.

The sister Erotora is referring to means a nun. The sword is actually because he becomes a hero (and he later gets a second sword). The religion is full of a bunch of perverted nuns and priests and has no real rules or anything, so it's more of a joke/parody religion.
And the MC didn't invent soap, he just invented cheaper, better soap.
The interesting thing about heroes in this story is anyone can become one, you just have to meet certain conditions. The MC doesn't actually have a summoned/transported/reincarnated/whatever cheat like most stories; the only thing he took with him from Earth is miscellaneous knowledge. At the beginning of the story, his ability to fight is your average person's—shit.
And he doesn't get way OP either. He becomes first-class strong, but there are other first-class strong people in the story as well.

The setup is yeah, there's a lot of races. Demons, beast grills, lizardmen, dragon amazons, elves, Cthulhu women, whatever you want.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2016-03-12 at 21:40.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 21:51   Link #20
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Yeap, goddamn

Why Sharon... why... I wanted to enjoy loli Sharon much longer... dohoho T_T

Tags
comedy, harem, industrial revolution, nariagari harem, no cheat teleportation, polygamy, slave army business, true harem