Old 2011-09-05, 22:06   Link #1661
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
REIJI!!

you did A bad bad thing.

Mimi's character development has been really Amazing.

And Rin's description Of shoujo manga Is quite Exaggerated. The Ones Aimed at girls In The Sixth Grade Most Certainly Do NOT Contain "Groping".

(I Apologize For This Weird Typing Mode-my Computer Is Being Retarded. It Won't Go Out Of  Japanese Input And I can Only Type In English If I Capitalize EVERYTHING!!) 
this is from Warlock, my IT subordinate:
================================
this content is auto-deleted ....
- WARLOCK -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm....if Reiji see Mimi while Rin still awake, I wonder what other wrath he will receive from rin

Last edited by surerman; 2011-09-07 at 13:29.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 10:08   Link #1662
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Had this sitting on my desktop and forgot to read it. I'm extremely satisfied with the chapter. As a Mimi x Reiji lover I was targeted this chapter and the large amount of Mimi-chan solo pictures was so great.

I love how in the beginning it was reiji and mimi filling in for the light novel characters, then it was mentioned that the characters in the light novel never passed a kiss in 10 volumes, then reiji kisses mimi-chan in the chapter... could that be unfortunate foreboding for the mimi x reiji relationship?

And aoki for be FIRED so fucking quick if he finished half of that speech to that parent in america. No matter how right he was (and he was dead on the money, especially with the "you care more about yourself than your child") Teachers could never ever say something like that to a parent. Teachers have a really difficult time failing students anymore because of various bs... and in teacher parent conferences you always always have to be ginger as possible telling parents their child is a bad student. Because if a parent complains even the slightest about you to the school board you are gone, unless your principal sticks his or her neck out... and that may or may not happen. But in my opinion that was fantasy... but the message was truth.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 10:46   Link #1663
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigenbakuda View Post
Had this sitting on my desktop and forgot to read it. I'm extremely satisfied with the chapter. As a Mimi x Reiji lover I was targeted this chapter and the large amount of Mimi-chan solo pictures was so great.

I love how in the beginning it was reiji and mimi filling in for the light novel characters, then it was mentioned that the characters in the light novel never passed a kiss in 10 volumes, then reiji kisses mimi-chan in the chapter... could that be unfortunate foreboding for the mimi x reiji relationship?
Most likely Reiji is going to tell Mimi that they should wait until she's a bit older before even thinking of starting a relationship and if by then she still wants to well go for it.
Old 2011-09-07, 11:39   Link #1664
Shadow5YA

Is Reiji even aware of Mimi's feelings?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 12:09   Link #1665
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Sometimes i wonder how can you let your children wear adults clothes lol -Look at Mimi-
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 13:36   Link #1666
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Sometimes i wonder how can you let your children wear adults clothes lol -Look at Mimi-
Mimi already developed body make her look good in it.

and I heard it's usual for human parent to try to make their offspring as attractive as possible, to showoff how good their product are.

Especially single parent class, since they like say:
"look, you can make a good product like this one with me as your partner"
kinda thing, by decorating their children.

But it's different in some Middle East territory, quite the opposite
Old 2011-09-24, 08:10   Link #1667
User68604
Disabled By Request

new chapter

Spoiler:
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 11:22   Link #1668
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Reiji grew up ... and is opening admitting that he's not normal, and fighting it ... just poor mimi that came with full acceptence of his abnormality

Nicely handed by him turning her down, although with her "if it was you it was fine if you raped me" she's in deep waters with her crush ... cue almost being raped by a random kidnapper and saved by him
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 13:05   Link #1669
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Hard to believe that Mimi is already thinking about sex

Anyway, good to see Reiji finally growing up, good job.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 14:19   Link #1670
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Good to see Aoki arresting Reiji. With his big stick.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 14:44   Link #1671
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post

It's normal for human female in this age actually the information, the environment, education, it's speed up their mental growth (as well as body in mimi case)
In some far land, some village have tradition to marrying their children at the age of 9 , too bad, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, never reach that place hahahaha
Old 2011-09-24, 14:56   Link #1672
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
It's normal for human female in this age actually the information, the environment, education, it's speed up their mental growth (as well as body in mimi case)
In some far land, some village have tradition to marrying their children at the age of 9 , too bad, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, never reach that place hahahaha
Now that I think about it, they're 12yrs old now right? I keep forgetting that. 12 is a pretty normal age nowadays for hormones to jump starting

Anyway, the last page was freaking awesome. "REIJI! PANTIES!!" lol
Old 2011-09-24, 21:57   Link #1673
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post

Females in industrial countries usually begin puberty between ages 8 and 12. Males usually start around 9 or 10. It's mostly due to better diets and health standards. Mimi is very much an early bloomer, Rin is about average, and Kuro is likely going to be a late bloomer (and probably won't change much, but you never know).

What was surprising about Mimi is how dirty her thoughts were. It's cute in a young innocent way, but compared to Rin's "explorations" of sexuality, Mimi's seem less healthy. Kudos for Reiji this chapter though, his character has really improved over the long term.

Still...I don't know why, but the Mimi/Reiji pairing bothers me (and it's not the age thing, considering the plot). Mimi's mentality in this chapter reminds me of people who use sex for comfort, not love.
Old 2011-09-24, 23:28   Link #1674
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Females in industrial countries usually begin puberty between ages 8 and 12. Males usually start around 9 or 10. It's mostly due to better diets and health standards. Mimi is very much an early bloomer, Rin is about average, and Kuro is likely going to be a late bloomer (and probably won't change much, but you never know).

What was surprising about Mimi is how dirty her thoughts were. It's cute in a young innocent way, but compared to Rin's "explorations" of sexuality, Mimi's seem less healthy. Kudos for Reiji this chapter though, his character has really improved over the long term.

Still...I don't know why, but the Mimi/Reiji pairing bothers me (and it's not the age thing, considering the plot). Mimi's mentality in this chapter reminds me of people who use sex for comfort, not love.
It doesn't help Mimi and Reiji are also less mentally stable than Rin and Aoki.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 00:07   Link #1675
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It doesn't help Mimi and Reiji are also less mentally stable than Rin and Aoki.
Yeah, Mimi and Reiji are somewhat... "broken" for lack of better terms. They seem to crave for acceptance and belonging. Never a good reason to base a relationship on.
Old 2011-09-26, 03:23   Link #1676
henwy

I wonder if Japan has a version of '16 and pregnant'. Assuming Reiji doesn't get vanned, maybe they can go on the show in a couple of years the way things are going.
henwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 13:04   Link #1677
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
She got those clothes from her modelling job.

Also, a lot of young girls would leave their houses in a more conservative wear, than change into something my racey in a public restroom or friends house. It's a age old trick girls have used for a long time.
Old 2011-09-26, 14:08   Link #1678
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't know if Mimi would even need to bother. Her problems stem from neglect. Her mother just doesn't care about her.
Old 2011-09-28, 13:35   Link #1679
henwy

And maybe her dad doesn't care a whit about her brother. It's clear she has a good relationship with her dad and it's the fact he's not around due to his job that's fuxing with things. Parents often play favorites with their children. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Mimi's her dad's little girl, while her brother is her mom's little boy. Frankly, she just seems oversensitive to me, which is probably par for the course given hormones and whatnot.
henwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 13:42   Link #1680
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henwy View Post
And maybe her dad doesn't care a whit about her brother. It's clear she has a good relationship with her dad and it's the fact he's not around due to his job that's fuxing with things. Parents often play favorites with their children. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Mimi's her dad's little girl, while her brother is her mom's little boy. Frankly, she just seems oversensitive to me, which is probably par for the course given hormones and whatnot.
Being her dad's little girl would be a lot more comfort if he was around. Which he isn't. We don't know that she's seen him more than a couple of times (or at all) since the comic started years ago. Or that, for all that he's nice to her when they're together, if he's shown any sign of thinking of her while he away.

Tags
comedy, growing up, loli, school life, seinen