AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-07, 05:08   Link #3601
Sagi

I've been playing Tomb Raider 2012 on the 360 and Growlancer Wayfare of Time on the Psp.
Sagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 17:34   Link #3602
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

3DS: Etrian Odyssey 4
comments: this game is like crack. i keep on playing and playing....cant put my 3ds xl down
at all.
i'm only about 5-6 hrs. in the game so far. gonna be playing this over the weekend.

Ps3: Atelier Ayesha
comments: just started on this game yesterday a little bit. the english voice for Ayesha is ok so
far. only Ayesha is annoying for me a little bit because of her high slow squeaky voice.
my favorite character so far is Pana...that cow that looks like a pig going "Oink Moooo." yeah,
that is the best thing so far. "Oink Moo" "Oink Moooooo" "ooooink mooooooooooooo"

"cant wait to get Linca in the party."
some random english gameplay
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-03-09, 12:41   Link #3603
Clodial

As an Indie dev, I don't play too much but I MAKE... crappy little games that at this point are like a hobby until I actually post it somewhere and get recognized for them -_-
Old 2013-03-09, 15:28   Link #3604
Xagzan

Woohoo! Just shy of 150 hours, but Xenoblade = Cleared. God knows I didn't get to even half the sidequests probably, so I'm not sure if I should do a NG+ next time or continue from my old save file before the final battle, but either way, that won't be for a while.

Been many many months since I bought a game, so planning to pick up Tomb Raider and Ni no Kuni tomorrow.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 02:43   Link #3605
T-6000

For the past week I was playing some Warface, since I got my Beta invite early last week. But I don't think I'll be playing anymore (I may give it another shot once it gets out of Beta altogether), and instead go back to my old school games for the rest of March. I'll be loaning my Warface account to my brother so he can give it a try.

I'm currently playing through the original Hexen. The game may be +17 years old, but it's still surprisingly fun to play. I just wish Raven would work on a 3rd Hexen game rather than be stuck working on the COD games.
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 17:43   Link #3606
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Still playing Atelier Totori Plus and finally got to the highest adventurer rank, which unlocks the new place on the map and another strong boss I can't beat in this version. I did go to the new dungeon and as expected, I can't beat the boss since my equipment is really bad and my items don't cut it. Probably will do that on another run, but I finally got 500,000 cole to unlock the wealth ending.

Aside from that, I'm going to take a break from that game soon since I'm getting other import games later this week or early next week. Besides Tales of Hearts R which I haven't got yet since it's still in shipping, I also bought Genkai Totsuki Monster Monpiece aka that monster girl rubbing card game from Compile Heart (yeah, that company who made the Neptunia games). Haven't played a card game since Yugioh, so I wonder how it plays.
Old 2013-03-13, 17:50   Link #3607
Dextro
He Without a Title

Watching today's Champions League match between Malaga and Porto reminded me of something: I used to pick Saviola as a Striker for my team way back in Fifa 99. I actually still have an original copy of the game around so I tried to get it to run. After about an hour of tinkering I actually did it so I think I'll play this for a while

PS: it's surprising how much work and technical know-how one needs to get a 15 year old game to even work. It's scary to think that we may be on the verge of loosing access to some landmark games simple due to the fact that the systems they ran on are no longer available. :/
Old 2013-03-16, 00:55   Link #3608
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Finally got my copy of Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F (PS3), put in about 4hrs and unlocked all the songs and got an "Excellent" rank on all of them on NORMAL mode. Still getting used to the new controls as I've only played the first Project DIVA on the PSP up until now.

Looks like I'll be putting in a good amount of time to get all the costumes and items. Hopefully the conditions for the trophies aren't as hard or time consuming as the Dreamy Theater ones.

Also went back to playing Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII on the PSP while I wait for Fate/EXTRA CCC to be released in a couple of weeks...assuming there isn't ANOTHER set back.
Old 2013-03-18, 15:15   Link #3609
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Since its Spring Break, I got to finish a bit more of Tales of Graces F and I kind of got my butt kicked as I started sucking after not playing so long. After realizing that A-type Artes are stronger than the B-type ones and that they only count for the combos needed for the Mystic Artes, I felt stupid. Anyways, I am in Fendel and need to do more level grinding since I got a game over trying to challenge the next boss...

Also, got Genkai Totsuki Monster Monpiece, so I probably start playing that soon.
Old 2013-03-21, 22:07   Link #3610
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: Well, since I finally Platinum'd One Piece: Pirate Warriors (stupid Shanks coin), and have gotten all the trophies in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance until the Sam DLC comes out... I've gone back to Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch to finish grinding up my new Draggle that I just found out was free DLC~

360: Was almost finished getting all the Achievements for Dead Rising, last one I need is the 7 Day Survivor Achievement.... which is to survive 7 Days (14 hours real time) in Infinity Mode.... which would be ALOT easier if I could save... anyway, until I can free up enough time to do a run of that, went back to Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage as I realized the only Achievements I have left to get just require you to beat Legend/Dream Modes with the remaining characters~

3DS: Still working on Fire Emblem: Awakening, grinding up all the characters I've got to their next class in the EXPonential Growth DLC Map.... yeah... it's taking awhile~

Vita: Well... until my copy of One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 arrives, I'm finishing up what little is left in Persona 4 Golden, ie finishing up the Persona Compendium and getting one of the Hidden Trophies...

DS: Awhile back, I started a Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney marathon.... now it's time to finish it. Started up Trials and Tribulations again, then onto Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, then finally onto Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth to finish it up.... will probably do a playthrough of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective right afterwards~
Old 2013-03-22, 03:35   Link #3611
Who

PC: Heart of the Swarm, Skyrim (finally got Dragonborn DLC)
3DS: Finishing BW2, borrowing FE: Awakening and Monster Hunter 3 until mine arrives in the mail
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 15:02   Link #3612
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

PC: Mass Effect 2, restarted playing the series due to various reasons, i was glad after finishing the first and starting this one that i can finally make a decent looking char:

Still the efforts partially does goes to waste since i'm mostly wearing this:

I love that armor, game wise its probably my favorite armor ever made for western games.

Its impressive that after all this time and after the novelty wear of Mass Effect 2 still manages to immerse me and impress me just as much.
Old 2013-03-23, 19:33   Link #3613
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

The PCSX2 emulator is working nicely now so...

Zone of the Enders 1 (later 2. Loving the combat system)
Persona 3

And then normally:
EVE
Tribes
GETOUTOFHERESTALKER with LURK mod. And oh my god the atmosphere and difficulty...

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 03:22   Link #3614
T-6000

Having just finished the Hexen 2 Single Player campaign with the Necromancer (This guy rocks! His abilities are also arguably a bit overpowered, making him the easiest character class in the game.), I installed the Expansion called "Portal of Praevus".....only to find out that it doesn't work for some reason. *sigh* That's the unfortunate part about PC Games. At least the old ones. For each Computer upgrade, there's a chance that your older games won't work with the new hardware and/or new Operating System. Hell, the first F.E.A.R. won't work properly on my current gaming rig since there seems to be an annoying stuttering problem that gets real annoying.

So I'm currently contemplating if I should re-install Baldur's Gate 2 and play through it again, or way for the "Enhanced Edition".

(one of these weekends I'll *try* to get my brother to play Portal 2 co-op with me)
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 21:31   Link #3615
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Currently playing Mugen Souls on the PS3. I am now in wood world level grinding.
Old 2013-03-25, 00:59   Link #3616
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

On the PC: Juggling between Tomb Raider reboot, Crysis 3, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, Sim City, Mass Effect 3 and Battlefield 3, as my fancy takes me. BF3 is kinda derp as I keep getting disconnected.

PSP: Went back to Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. Having a fair bit of fun. I'd put in 18 hours and hadn't even gotten halfway though Chapter 2, so I still have a long time to go.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 01:36   Link #3617
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Currently playing:

ps3 -Hyperdimension Victory
comments: been playing this game since i got it on Friday the 22nd. i'm already like 35 hrs.
into the game and on chapter 9. i'm going for the True Ending for first time play thru. i got
really bad rating for each chapters, but they dont really matters. i'll get the 40 pts. for each
chapters on new game+. this game is a lot of fun. the beginning is slow though,
but it'll pick up once you get to chapter 4-5. the graphic looks pretty nice when they
are talking. but in-game graphic looks ok, nothing too spectacular. the battle system
is somewhat the same. if you play the 2nd game, you'll get right into the game.
the beginning can be a little rough, just grind some level and equip Life Ring to increase
your HP. doing the EXE special will almost kill most of the bosses, so build those
up before boss fights. the game isnt too hard, but some bosses battle can last
very long if you dont use the EXE special.

some random enemies can be annoying as well. like how some have really low HP
and then others just have WAYYY too much HP...they get even more annoying when
they go "viral"...ugh.

but other than that, i'm having a blast with the game. going to finish up and get the
"true ending" and then level them up to max and max out the lily system...then start
new game+ and get normal and good ending. 9/10 pts.!

The Raging Waves of Destiny
"my favorite boss song"
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
P.S.: i still dont know what to do with the lunch box. >____>;
Old 2013-03-26, 02:44   Link #3618
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Neptunia V and bought a PSVita just for Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Old 2013-03-26, 07:56   Link #3619
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Vita: Tales of Hearts R - Have just started it and haven't gotten too far. The graphics are good although I kind of disappointed that few of the cutscenes are not in wide screen. It seems that Namco is kind of lazy...

Genkai Totsuki Monster Monpiece - Almost at the end of the 2nd chapter and I don't know why Mei lacks self confidence... But I finally got to play that rubbing minigame and while its kind of shameful, it was somewhat fun. But then again, not all the upgraded cards are useful until you get the final form, which probably require a usage of a key.
Old 2013-03-26, 11:16   Link #3620
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

So I wanted to get into the Dragon Age franchise again, but after the disaster that was Awakening on the Xbox, I went and bought the PC versions.

Right now I'm on Witch Hunt, but cheating through it to get the item unlocks, just as I had with Golems of Amgarrak. Don't look at me like that, the Harvester's fucking hard to kill and I already did it once legit on the Xbox. ._.

Will be starting up Dragon Age: Origins proper after I finish Witch Hunt, and will be doing so with an unedited character.