AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 39 44.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 25.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 19.54%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.30%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.15%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.15%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.15%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.15%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 3.45%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-07, 21:30   Link #501
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Peace through superior fire power...God how do I love nanoha haha. Been chomping at the bit this whole season waiting to see her really blow the hell out of something and I was not disappointed.

Gotta love yesy's translation on Quattro's reaction...Although personally I would of gone with "I am so fuxed" but thats just me.

Could really care less what happens from here out honestly...This was enough to make it worth watching the series up to this point heh.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Old 2007-10-08, 20:52   Link #502
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

awesome ep, couldn't help but grin from ear to ear, on how both Starlight Breaker and Divine Buster were used guess its the reason u gotta love Nanoha-mama

hehe it does seem like "rough love" but if u look at it like this Nanoha-mama is just getting a head start, she's showing Vivio what happens whens she's a being bad girl
Old 2007-10-09, 00:24   Link #503
ShiniIllumi

x.x; nyah, I don't want this series to end, I'm going to have to start looking for new things to watch.

Spoiler for O_o:
Old 2007-10-10, 19:06   Link #504
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I would have been more impressed with this episode if Quattro at least lost a limb.
Old 2007-11-10, 00:30   Link #505
-MotokoAoyama-
*Artist

excellent, just because that annoying Quatro got blasted by Nanoha. Honestly, Vivio is a really bad final boss...
Old 2007-11-11, 23:58   Link #506
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MotokoAoyama- View Post
excellent, just because that annoying Quatro got blasted by Nanoha. Honestly, Vivio is a really bad final boss...
Bad final boss in a good way, or a bad way?

And I actually had hoped for Quattro to have died in that battle. I swear, these kinds of series, NEVER, have any character deaths.
Old 2007-11-12, 01:11   Link #507
-MotokoAoyama-
*Artist

bad boss in a bad way, lol...

I mean, she didn't have much impact as a final boss. I think Fate and possessed Hayate make better "bosses"
Old 2007-11-12, 13:33   Link #508
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
bad boss in a bad way, lol...

I mean, she didn't have much impact as a final boss. I think Fate and possessed Hayate make better "bosses"
I suppose, but hey, I liked the emotional aspects of it personally ^^
Old 2007-11-12, 19:16   Link #509
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
I suppose, but hey, I liked the emotional aspects of it personally ^^
What? Mother vs Daughter?

It'll be better, emotional-wise as well, had the fight been more serious... It is the 'last' battle after all.
Old 2007-11-12, 19:43   Link #510
-MotokoAoyama-
*Artist

I think after 2 seasons of the emotional stuff, I got a bit tired. And honestly, I was somewhat in a bad mood from the bad fight that Caro/Erio vs Lutecia had.

I think overall, the best villain is Quattro. She was the one who got me the most pissed. It's a pretty difficult thing to do seeing that I usually can't get very emotional with anime
Old 2007-11-12, 23:33   Link #511
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
I think after 2 seasons of the emotional stuff, I got a bit tired. And honestly, I was somewhat in a bad mood from the bad fight that Caro/Erio vs Lutecia had.

I think overall, the best villain is Quattro. She was the one who got me the most pissed. It's a pretty difficult thing to do seeing that I usually can't get very emotional with anime
I think almost everyone will agree with you, hands down, that Quattro was the most hated of the 12 Cyborgs.

However *starts throwing an Arisa-like tantrum* WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LIVE!! WHY COULDN'T SHE HAVE STAYED DEAD?!!!
Old 2007-11-12, 23:43   Link #512
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
However *starts throwing an Arisa-like tantrum* WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LIVE!! WHY COULDN'T SHE HAVE STAYED DEAD?!!!
It's the same as how a 6 year old girl could fall from that height and land on her head... Yet, still live.
Old 2007-11-13, 00:27   Link #513
-MotokoAoyama-
*Artist

I totally agree with this. Being hit with Blaster 3 Divine Buster should've killed that Quattro *profanity censor* right away since she's not the super-mage that adultified Vivio is (but really...taking on 5 Starlight Breakers at once without at least breaking her arm? No wonder it is called starlight breaker...I guess it just doesn't break anything else)
Old 2007-11-13, 04:22   Link #514
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I think almost everyone will agree with you, hands down, that Quattro was the most hated of the 12 Cyborgs.

Meh, I'm not particularely fond of this reasoning. People often develop a dislike for the villains, but that doesn't mean we can't like them as a character.

Me? Quattro made me clench my teeth in anger multiple times. And that's what I love about her.

Quote:
I totally agree with this. Being hit with Blaster 3 Divine Buster should've killed that Quattro *profanity censor* right away since she's not the super-mage that adultified Vivio is (but really...taking on 5 Starlight Breakers at once without at least breaking her arm? No wonder it is called starlight breaker...I guess it just doesn't break anything else)
You forget that this is Nanoha we're talking about. Nanoha who has yet to kill pretty much anyone. Obviously Nanoha was doing the... *rolls eyes* 'magical damage' thing.

Oh how I loathe that term...
Old 2007-11-13, 18:53   Link #515
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Meh, I'm not particularely fond of this reasoning. People often develop a dislike for the villains, but that doesn't mean we can't like them as a character.

Me? Quattro made me clench my teeth in anger multiple times. And that's what I love about her.

You forget that this is Nanoha we're talking about. Nanoha who has yet to kill pretty much anyone. Obviously Nanoha was doing the... *rolls eyes* 'magical damage' thing.

Oh how I loathe that term...
Well for some people, they absolutely despise the way Quattro went about her business. I mean c'mon! The girl was a conniving, scheming bitch!!! Jebus I wanted to just reach into her servos and rip every last one of them out as I left her for dead. If I didn't have pressing matters, I'd probably actually stick around and watch as her body attempted to access the cybernetic implants I had just removed from her body, and slowly shut down from the lack of cybernetic support.

And as for Nanoha's kill record, obviously she hasn't killed anyone if she can help it.

As for the 'magical damage' term, it's just another way of saying beating them to within an inch or two of their life. In Vivio's case, it was a whole foot or two of her life, which basically allowed her to get up weakly before Nanoha jumped down and hugged the poor girl.

Besides, in this world, there are two ways to take someone out.

A: Physically beat the living shit out of them, IE: Using Riot Zanber and smash it in their face

B: Overwhelm their magical systems and their linker core so that they couldn't get get up and function for a bloody long time. IE: When Nanoha and Fate had their linker cores attacked
Old 2007-11-13, 19:28   Link #516
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'm okay with Quattro. The Nanohaverse needs more people like her. These days, villains, the conniving and scheming ones, don't bother me anymore...

It's the stupid naive ones that bugs me.
Old 2007-11-13, 23:30   Link #517
-MotokoAoyama-
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm okay with Quattro. The Nanohaverse needs more people like her. These days, villains, the conniving and scheming ones, don't bother me anymore...

It's the stupid naive ones that bugs me.
Well, hating Quattro is what makes her a successful character. She's a villain, so that's her job: to get hated.

Therefore, I agree that we need more people like her in the nanohaverse. Actually, I'd prefer it if we actually get real deaths in the nanohaverse as well, not the ones from some distant flashbacks or whatnot, but actual deaths that occur during the series. However, I think that'll forever remain my wish. Even if there is really going to be a fourth season, or even if there are n seasons to come, I don't think that'll ever happen
Old 2007-11-14, 00:17   Link #518
Jimmy C

You have to be more specific. We already have KIAs this season. Remember Zest and Regius?
Old 2007-11-14, 15:08   Link #519
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

At the end, I was cool with Zest, so he didn't have to die, but his time was running out, so it was about time that he kicked the bucket. Regius...I guess he also deserves to die. He did plan up that whole Einherjar project and wasted a lot of money from TSAB and in the end, it got blown to bits and pieces without even one activating.
Two best friends, died at the end because of one experiment and past relationships.

Quattro was truly a villain, and I can say that in my opinion, at the end of the final fight, she took over Scaglietti's seat of villain in StrikerS...I mean it seems that Scaglietti in the end only wanted to face Fate and mess with her mind about Project F and such. But I still believe that the meanest villain of all in the Nanoha series is Precia.
Old 2007-11-15, 03:42   Link #520
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

I have one beef though about the character deaths:

ONLY 5 PEOPLE DIED!!!! Precia, Alicia, Zest, Regius, and Due (by official sources).

I MEAN C'MON!!! HOW CAN QUATTRO SURVIVE A BLASTER 3 DIVINE BUSTER?!!! THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!! For that matter...SHE SHOULD BE IN TINY LITTLE PIECES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! >.<

Am I the only one who's really complaining about this?!
Closed Thread