AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-13, 20:18   Link #21
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

awww... finally..... they approved and confirmed it....
can't wait for this fall..... my effort for resisting an urge to read the LN will be payed off
that mystery smile at the end of season 2 is really mysterious...
Old 2011-06-14, 19:52   Link #22
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Even if Shana and Yuji don't kiss in the novels, I believe J.C. Staff will do something like what happened in Inuyasha: The Final Act where they made a completely filler kiss just to satisfy the fans.
They did the same thing in Zero no Tsukaima first season, which there were kisses that didn't happen in the novels.
Old 2011-06-15, 01:25   Link #23
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
They did the same thing in Zero no Tsukaima first season, which there were kisses that didn't happen in the novels.
As long as it entertains the fans, then they will add a kiss scene regardless on any anime.
Old 2011-06-15, 01:49   Link #24
alvinkhorfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
To me, the stories of Sale, Chiara and the rest of the characters that got complete passed over will be skipped... They are just going to define them as ''powerfull flame hazes'' or ''generals'', since mostly of the Flame Hazes looks exotic because they are in Japan, they are gonna mix over with the rest of the extras for Flame Hazes. Or maybe just making it look like Margery and the rest knows the names.
Are these stories a part of the content in Volume 10 and Volume 15? I hope that at the very least, I hope that J. C. Staff will animate these stories in 1 or 2 episodes, just to provide the non-light-novel readers some background information. Otherwise, it may be a bit difficult to understand the subsequent storyline.

Putting that aside, are we allowed to post speculation of the potential storyline of the first few episodes in Season 3 here, under spoiler tag? It seems that it is not, since there are non-light-novel readers in this thread.
Old 2011-06-15, 20:58   Link #25
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
Are these stories a part of the content in Volume 10 and Volume 15? I hope that at the very least, I hope that J. C. Staff will animate these stories in 1 or 2 episodes, just to provide the non-light-novel readers some background information. Otherwise, it may be a bit difficult to understand the subsequent storyline.

Putting that aside, are we allowed to post speculation of the potential storyline of the first few episodes in Season 3 here, under spoiler tag? It seems that it is not, since there are non-light-novel readers in this thread.
I do not know much about this Flame Hazes, but mostly are mentioned on the volumes S and SII. If J.C. Staff would have wanted to introduce them, they would have used the OVA series to do it.
Old 2011-06-16, 02:30   Link #26
alvinkhorfire

Quote:
*explosion*
Margery: Chiara, Sale, over here!
Spectator: Oh so that are their names. Cool.
You are correct that J. C. Staff may just briefly introduce the other Flame Hazes such way. Then again, the new characters may appear hollow and insignificant. After all, the story of Shakugan no Shana is not longer confined to just Shana, Yuji, Wilhelmina and Margery. Sale and Chiara and other new Flame Hazes may play significant roles in later part of the story.

I must admit that someone like me tend to understand the story better via watching anime, rather than reading the translation of light novels. Even though the picture of the new Flame Hazes were printed in the novels, it would be very difficult for me to relate to them, and to understand their connection to Shana and Yuji. Sigh, I will have to get used to it then.
Old 2011-06-18, 13:50   Link #27
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Oh well, we should not lose hope. J.C. Staff could find a place for V5 in the first season and let us know Shana a little more. And I'm sure there is enough episodes to get the other Flame Hazes a decent background.

-

My suppositions about the Shana Third's plot :P

Spoiler for Spoilers:

I don't know how to continue it, since I don't really know what happens till the war.
Old 2011-06-18, 22:57   Link #28
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Well I would try but I don't know how fast things will be animated from the novels to correctly do it
Old 2011-06-20, 01:48   Link #29
alvinkhorfire

SkyFlames
Thanks for your speculation. At least, we learn each other opinion on this.

Non-LN readers, please refrain from clicking the spoiler and stop reading from now on. Spoiler alert!

Spoiler for Speculation:
Old 2011-06-23, 12:53   Link #30
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I'm counting the days...
How many? 99?
Old 2011-06-24, 09:18   Link #31
Charbone
Crimson Princess

finally x3 the final season comes out \(*.*)/
hope that j.c staff won't fuck up the light novel stuff again .___.
Old 2011-06-25, 06:54   Link #32
newcomer676

Quote:
As long as it entertains the fans, then they will add a kiss scene regardless on any anime.
Definitely anticipating the 3rd season.
and agree with you all that a kiss will definitely be added for fan service sake.
I think JC Staff is quite famous for their fan services
Old 2011-06-25, 07:24   Link #33
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Those who watched Zero no Tsukaima should be used to the fan service
Old 2011-06-28, 02:41   Link #34
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcomer676 View Post
Definitely anticipating the 3rd season.
and agree with you all that a kiss will definitely be added for fan service sake.
At least then, you know that JC Staff isn't shy with animating kisses, I don't know why some shows just don't want to show a proper kissu scene (Amagami SS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcomer676 View Post
I think JC Staff is quite famous for their fan services
Is it? Don't think it's any more than the standard serving that we usually get

Quote:
*Hiss*

Speak not of the Fallen !
Old 2011-06-28, 07:40   Link #35
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
I'm counting the days...
How many? 99?
Y'know, you're also counting the days before I return to school...

Quote:
Well, that was unbearable.
Old 2011-06-28, 11:15   Link #36
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Well then I want you to start classes as soon as possible

And Zero no Tsukaima, they just screwed one of the best stories I have ever got the chance of reading. Well, at least till Volume 10 (season 3 final), then it's Louise beating Saito, Louise beating Saito...
Old 2011-06-28, 12:54   Link #37
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

yeah the anime of zero just left so much stuff out compared to the light novels that they trap themselves at s3, now if they want to make a 4th season the 1st half will be like a jigsaw puzzle trying to fit important plot devices into the story that should of been there ages ago.....

anyway about shana3 they better follow the LN,
Spoiler for LN:

id rather watch the LN version instead of some series packed full of swimsuit fillers especially after waiting for years for another season
Old 2011-06-28, 12:58   Link #38
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Well since season 3 is already announced to be the very last season J.C. Staff is going to do for Shakugan no Shana. Then we will sadly have to put all our hopes and anticipation that they will not screw this up..

Already have bad hopes basing off Zero no Tsukaima, and many other animes they have recently released..
Old 2011-06-28, 13:04   Link #39
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

well i hope the anime guys are working with the VN fellas so we get an identical storyline and the true ending.

The last VN will probaly come out at the same time as the anime
Old 2011-06-28, 13:29   Link #40
pancakes
*Author

I'm glad that the new season is coming this fall, I really am. God knows I can't wait any longer. I am just mad that they decided to start airing it right when I start colllege.

(also I just finished zero no tsukaima season1, from numerous complaints I'm afraid to continue on to the next two seasons)
Closed Thread