AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2008-02-20, 21:22   Link #81
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
serenade_beta, you are aware that in Tabitha's arc the tit-jokes were not important, right? Only with tiffania's arc it regressed to the anime's level. Specially the latest volumes were hard to read, and I found them to be the worst from all of the ZnT volumes.

Sure those jokes happen now and then, but nowhere to the extent of anime. (only the latest volumes could compare to that as it was mostly fanservice and nothing more).

Besides novels just happen to have a character development, something that i haven't seen in anime yet, so even those jokes are not that bad when you have something else to look for.

This makes me wonder how the heck anime is going to focus on Saito Louise relationship build when the most important key parts already happened, its just that anime didnt used them or used them very badly... Tabitha's arc shows how Louise is grown up, but showing that in anime would be stupid because Louise in anime is pretty plain character without no real development, while in the novels she was developing gradually.

Besides after volume 9 it is more that Saito/Louise relationship is pretty much stable, something that cannot be imagined in the anime at this point...

And yes, Saito DID die. I recommend you to reread it again. it was a short moment but his heart stopped, and this was the main reason why his familiar contract with Louise was broken, which made him loose all his powers.

In the novels Siesta is a strong competition for Louise, but again since Siesta has just as much of character development as Louise or Saito (which is ZERO) if not worse she becomes a joke character overall.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 21:42   Link #82
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
serenade_beta, you are aware that in Tabitha's arc the tit-jokes were not important, right? Only with tiffania's arc it regressed to the anime's level. Specially the latest volumes were hard to read, and I found them to be the worst from all of the ZnT volumes.

And yes, Saito DID die. I recommend you to reread it again. it was a short moment but his heart stopped, and this was the main reason why his familiar contract with Louise was broken, which made him loose all his powers.
I'm getting there, I'm getting there. <--currently on v10
Though there's no real way to make those type of jokes with Tabitha anyways, since she's flat too. And, without spoiling, was "out of Saito's reach".
Nah, the breast jokes tended to be funny so I enjoyed those, even if it ended up with Louise attacking Saito for the nth time.

Yes, like I said, it stopped for a short moment and yes, like I said, that was the reason the runes left Saito.
But his heart only stopped for a short moment, thus I don't think that can be considered dead. I guess you can say he died for a moment, but it's not like his heart permanently stopped and got revived or anything.
The only way to revive a dead person is giving them fake life through Andvari's Ring anyways, right? <--as far as I know

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2008-02-21 at 01:22.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 13:44   Link #83
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

I think they have done breast jokes to death in ZnT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
That's why there is that wonderful
What competition? There was no competion... ever. Saito is pretty much Louise's erm.. canine (I wanted to say biatch, but he shows some spine now and then.) What I am hoping that Siesta will spice things up a bit more. I also think the show can use another loli to give Louise some competition. If that other loli is also given a whip and a pair of high heel leather boots.... then... grrrrr.... look out.
I think at the start, even though it was clear it was going to be SaitoxLouise, there was still an air of competitiveness between the ladies after Saito, but now I think any competitiveness is dead when Saito declared he loves Louise and Louise was already possesive and blushy with Saito so it's pretty much a done deal.

I will probably end up watching it but hopefully there is no way they can make it even worse.
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-26, 17:30   Link #84
_DaViD_
~(=ω=.)~

last ep of 2nd season just FAILED, i dont know what they can do in the 3rd but i will be watching it cus i like louise xD!
_DaViD_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 23:11   Link #85
asn901

does anyone know when the 3er season is coming out?
asn901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 01:48   Link #86
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by asn901 View Post
does anyone know when the 3er season is coming out?
Nope, no set date yet.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-03-03, 16:23   Link #87
finalnight
Supreme Commander

would guess summer like the last two series.

I was hoping a different team would get ZnT, the botching of s2 of ZnT reminded me of how BeeTrain botched S2 of Tsubasa and CLAMP pulled their license for the previously planned s3.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 21:29   Link #88
shanachan00

when it will be release?the third season
shanachan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 08:35   Link #89
kim8268

Does anybody know where I can get direct download of the translated novels? I can't read the damn spoiler's(waiting.......)
kim8268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 15:53   Link #90
Malzar
Dark Watcher

omg I watched this serie it is awesome LOL, this is the kind of humor I rly like there is even some truth in it. , can't wait for third season ^^ animes like those should stay forever I know its not possible

I think the third season will be great like always
Malzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 10:17   Link #91
Darknemo2000

Malzar, you should try reading Novels...

Lets say that Novels are at least 5 times better than the anime..
Old 2008-03-07, 14:40   Link #92
Matt122005

Kim, Mal, the group Baka-Tsuki is translating the novels. Can't give links, sorry.

And yea, I am looking forward to the third season as well.

-Matt
Matt122005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 19:33   Link #93
AuditionEX
Protect the Loli

I will watch the third season for the lulz and fanservice.

Im not expecting a descent plot.
AuditionEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 14:32   Link #94
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Right now, it's supposed to premiere in the summer of this year (2008) with the title of "Zero no Tsukaima ~Round Dance of the Three Beauties~" (ゼロの使い魔~三美姫の輪舞~).

Three=Tiffania, Henrietta, and Louise, perhaps?

Old 2008-03-25, 04:07   Link #95
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
zero no tsukaima is getting a third season while rozen maiden isnt... there is definatly something wrong here.

this show is strange it s sitting in between 2 seats, 1 a typical harem show and 1 an action comedi show. the fact that you get the usual fanservice aswell as having some characters die and that there is a plot with war & politic (still to be resolved) is making this serie kinda of awkward. i wouldnt mind if they d choose a specific direction and stick to it.

i m wondering if anyone know what happened to the female treacherous teacher from S1 did she die or is she on the run?
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 04:09   Link #96
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
zero no tsukaima is getting a third season while rozen maiden isnt... there is definatly something wrong here.
Aw, damn, you stole my line. I wanted to say something about Rozen Maiden!

But the fact is, Rozen Maiden's manga is finished, so I don't know about the anime getting a third season. More or less we could see Rozen Maiden pulling of a Konjiki no Gash Bell.
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 06:30   Link #97
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Right now, it's supposed to premiere in the summer of this year (2008) with the title of "Zero no Tsukaima ~Round Dance of the Three Beauties~" (ゼロの使い魔~三美姫の輪舞~).

Oh, so THAT's what the Kanji meant, and since that's the case, I think you're right on the money there.

There was an advert for it in Akihabara when I vacationed there several weeks back, comprising of Tiffania and Louise, IIRC, so yeah...
Fynal_Fyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 15:53   Link #98
longshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

lol the tsundere(louise), the shy quiet girl (tiffania), and the one you cant get ( henrietta) hmm id be on the floor laughing for weeks if i see tabitha as 1 of them
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 01:17   Link #99
Darknemo2000

Well dance might also imply to Tabitha's arc so the three beauties then would be - Monmorency, Kirche and Louise considering that they were playing dancers.

But again for that you would need Kirche and Montmorency and considering how they were abandoned by the anime it seems highly unlikely, so maybe they will replace Monmorency with Tiffania somehow, though I cannot see how, as she sure as hell would not be doing dancing nor she would have any reason to.

But its anime. They amke it dumb and useless so I guess any logical thinking should be abandoned as they do not have any real continuous plot (only rushed, abrupt plot jumps), do not have any character development but have tit-jokes and fanservice...
Old 2008-03-27, 03:48   Link #100
longshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
They amke it dumb and useless so I guess any logical thinking should be abandoned as they do not have any real continuous plot (only rushed, abrupt plot jumps), do not have any character development but have tit-jokes and fanservice...
hmm sounds like most anime out there, but then again there are also quite a few exceptions
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, sequel, shounen, tsundere