AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-11-13, 12:50   Link #61
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

@Tenzen12
Lol nope, I have both so I do know why I talk about.

@Notable
Good taste as usual.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-13, 17:20   Link #62
Pierre

No, even after he started teaching, she still acts like that, not to the same degree, she is more dere but she still has that typical tsundere irrationally of getting peeved about stupid stuff ; and also Lumia was nice to him even when he was acting like a lazy slob, same thing with the GILF, she is arguably treated the worst by him, he is her lazy good for nothing uses her only as a food bank "son", but she still wants the best for him.

Only Sista, who tries to reflect her snobbish ideals on others, treated him like crap. And Glen aside, she holds that attitude to everyone, people have to meet her ideals, she always throws her families name around; Im glad Glen saved her (I really don't care for rape, even as back story drama), but that woke her up that she can't just use her status as some Deus Ex Machina.

Sure she improves, but first impression is everything, the way I see it, Lumia and GILF start out on her position than her with regards to Glen, and if all three of them improve, there is nothing she can do to leap frog them.

I don't particularly mind her, but only as a member of a harem, not as an outright heroine.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-14, 01:12   Link #63
Tenzen12

If you go to five star restaurant you expect to get good food. Of course you would complain about being served trash. And same goes for prestigious school. That's not about philosophy it's about doing your f*@$ing job. And do you know who was helping students in class learn what they came for? Little hint: it was NOT Glen. But if you want really talk about ideals Sistina did not force it on anyone in other hand Glen was talking trash about other people values and beliefs. And yeah she is not always happy about his behavior even now, but that's because he is still ass toward her, though smaller than before . There is nothing irrational about that.

As for Lumia she is nice to everyone even people who doesn't deserve it .which is honestly bit stupid. That said at least in Glen case she had good reason to do so. It would be even weirder if she WASN'T nice to person who saved her life. I don't see why would you think it's supposed be standard way threat arrogant petty bigot with gambling addiction.

I like Glen but honestly he was in right so far.
Old 2016-11-16, 12:52   Link #64
Tenzen12

Sorry for double post by about dog vs cat discussion, while this doesn't change my mind THIS puppy know it's stuff

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M2frMWwno6M
Old 2017-01-03, 07:29   Link #65
Mirable
ミラベル

Guess who is this kawaii girl

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-03, 08:02   Link #66
joako210293
goomoonryong666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Guess who is this kawaii girl

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
let me guess, the milf? but what about it? is it a flashback?
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-03, 08:48   Link #67
Mirable
ミラベル

^nah not flashback, this is one of SS.

Serika's age is over 400 years old so that's no way student uniform gonna be the the same as present time.
Old 2017-01-03, 10:49   Link #68
thefreakmike

So the gilf turned into a loli? ok
thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-03, 14:49   Link #69
Tenzen12

Well, she already looks much younger than her real age. I guess she went overboard with whatever she use.

Anyway now that she gain yet another appeal, how can have other girls even stand chance?

Well, unless it's permanent, that would be waste.
Old 2017-01-25, 23:21   Link #70
Ratedhook522

Anybody have the illustrations for volume 3?
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 01:21   Link #71
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Is Serica a harem member or mother figure?
I don't mind if either one was correct, on one hand Serica is a hottie. On the other a genuine familial relationship is pretty rare in LN's I've read
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 02:25   Link #72
Mirable
ミラベル

^^
I have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Is Serica a harem member or mother figure?
I don't mind if either one was correct, on one hand Serica is a hottie. On the other a genuine familial relationship is pretty rare in LN's I've read
Well although i want to choose the first, I must say the latter.

Glen described their relationship, Serica is like a mother, older sister, close friend. it can't be put to word, perhaps "Family" is the most correct.

For a best girl of the series,this is such a shame. author, please grand a miracle.
Old 2017-01-26, 07:47   Link #73
Tenzen12

Well he also said he can't really get into other girls because he was raised by someone as beautiful as her. That sound bit like later.
Old 2017-01-26, 09:29   Link #74
blueexorcist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well he also said he can't really get into other girls because he was raised by someone as beautiful as her. That sound bit like later.
Damn you beat me to it..
blueexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 10:53   Link #75
joako210293
goomoonryong666

Some spoilers from volume 4 onwards?? anyone?
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-10, 13:07   Link #76
Nishaven

Could someone please give spoilers for volume 3? After reading manga I am curious about what will happen.
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 10:53   Link #77
Wipe

who's she?

Wipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 12:19   Link #78
Mirable
ミラベル

^Glen's ex-lover.

They might become a cute couple if tragic fate not happened to her..
Old 2017-03-14, 20:46   Link #79
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Would there happen to be a reason why Sisti looks a lot like her?
Old 2017-03-14, 21:29   Link #80
Mirable
ミラベル

^Pretty much yeah, her nickname is white dog, in fact everyone who knows her agree that Sistine looks a lot like her even a guy who killed her..(that's a reason why Glen call Sisitina "white cat"). I hate this idea it seem too force end girl for me.

At least her personality is like Lumia (talks non-stop and approach Glen like a puppy) so there is still some hope.

Tags
fantasy, harem, magic school