AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-03, 22:26   Link #1941
Avvesione

Well, as long as Needless is a monthly manga, it'll be a long time before we find out. Be interesting to see what Needless 2 will be like with its story compared to the Needless Zero storylines and characters.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 22:28   Link #1942
shadowii

prefer to just enjoy each chapter then too constantly wonder how its going to end

maybe i should not go on the forum so much, gets so stressful
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 22:34   Link #1943
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
prefer to just enjoy each chapter then too constantly wonder how its going to end
I'm the same.

I'm going to go out on a branch here and say we'll see Kuchinashi again soon. After learning that Yamada was really Yamada, Blade seems to be out of it. And who else to come in and set him straight than Kutsushita!

(Maybe not that reason, but I'm going to guess she'll appear again in the manga soon since St. Rose was mainly Setsuna and the Mio/Cruz adventures were focusing on Mio and her bunny.)
Old 2009-12-03, 22:37   Link #1944
shadowii

ah one of the many other characters whose as big a pervert as blade, I can just picture them peeping over the fence at girls together. Blade with his love eyes and kuchinashi with her bloody nose face.

And behind them Eve and Setsuna looking at them with those angry patch marks on their heads.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-04 at 00:43.
Old 2009-12-03, 22:39   Link #1945
Avvesione

Quote:
ah one of the many other characters whose as big a pervert as blade, I can just picture them peeping over the fence at girls together. Blade with his love eyes and kuchinashi with her bloody nose face.
I think Blade would be looking at Kuchinashi.

Anyway, I though back at Iron Mountain when Kuchinashi and Blade fought that their chemistry together was perfect. Since, I've been hoping for them to get back together in the manga. She didn't fight much against Blade in the Third Shelter (only getting on Jet Punch in and a few Maiden R. and Crown M.). So I've been hoping they spend more time together in the near future.

I'm guessing we may see her again if Cruz gets boy clothes and has to return Setsuna's panties. I'm sure Blade wants to see her, too.
Old 2009-12-03, 22:45   Link #1946
shadowii

think so because i see kuchinashi as the kind of person who loves to hit on girls but hates getting hit on herself.

oh since kenjihara asked for more images

Spoiler for the entire evil staff meeting plus one:
Old 2009-12-03, 22:52   Link #1947
Avvesione

Quote:
think so because i see kuchinashi as the kind of person who loves to hit on girls but hates getting hit on herself.
Yeah. Also wonder if she's ever going do Lilith Temptation/Release Temptation (Dunno how that was translated) or say anything else in the series.
Old 2009-12-03, 23:06   Link #1948
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Just out of curiosity, could someone kindly Translate Aruka's thoughts on that page? Is that the talk about how Cruz may have the code to decipher what's on the data chip, or something else?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 23:24   Link #1949
shadowii

^
check page nine on the forum there was stuff on that.

also check this out this was made way back when chapter 68 first came out

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii

"Imagine what would Blade react if he saw Yamada-ko chan?"
--------------------------------------Oh My. lets just say i hope he finds some boys clothes before he finds Blade.

then kenjiharima replied

THAT IS WHAT IAM HOPING FOR IN THE MANGA AND ANIME SERIES!!!

I hope that happens and gets animated! Slot machine Blade!

and the prophecy was fullfilled
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/58734/2
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/58734/8

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-04 at 00:07.
Old 2009-12-03, 23:31   Link #1950
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

thanks for the images. I hope there will more illustrations later.
Old 2009-12-04, 00:33   Link #1951
Sekirei07

Just going on wonder here but if I write down all the RAWs by hand and than match them with the translations so far, would I be able to get a general knowledge as to the translations and be able to understand the series better (for the parts that are still raw)
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 00:35   Link #1952
shadowii

there are only 14 chapters and one gaiden chapter translated

response to bottom comment
good luck with that sekirei07 but japanese is a really hard language to learn

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-04 at 00:48.
Old 2009-12-04, 00:38   Link #1953
Sekirei07

true, but with the anime covering a fair amount of the first 50 chapters and since a good 1/3 of the story is almost pure action I thought even if I could not fully figure out the translations I could vastly improve. (going on a 4 day trip tomorrow so need to do something while riding plane lol)

Edit: yea probably wont get to see page 100 be born, maybe 120-150 though lol

Edit 2: So some general things to keep in mind is that words go up/down and right > left. Sentence structure is kinda backwards as well right? Any other important things to know about the actual literature?
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:13   Link #1954
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Just going on wonder here but if I write down all the RAWs by hand and than match them with the translations so far, would I be able to get a general knowledge as to the translations and be able to understand the series better (for the parts that are still raw)
I'm confused. Are you saying you want to take the anime translations and put them on the raw manga? What are you wanting to do?
Old 2009-12-04, 09:00   Link #1955
Homura7

If my thoughts are correct, Needless 2 will have as much importance as Needless 1.

As shadowii said, the fact Adam Cyclops exist probably means Arclight is dead.

For some reason I thought this: Arclight will have his new body, but he will never reach his greatest desire, God status.

Then it's Aruka. There're high probabilities she could be alive in Needless 2.

Then Ruri. For this one I don't know, maybe dead, maybe not.

Saten. That bastard will be alive for sure.

I can sense Needless first half (Needless 1) will come to an end in chapter 100. When Saten made his first contact with Eve, the first stage of his plan began, ending in chapter 50, and now he's again with her, the second and las stage of his plan will begin. No doubt it will have something to do with the missing byakugou.

Btw, shadowii, Simeon (Saten) is already experimenting with Cruz in case you don't know. Of course, it's being done in a different way.

One more thing, though this one is minor, or not. As many of you have said, Cruz will never harm his sister even when he becomes stronger. That's true, she can be a traitor, a Simeon elite, but she's his beloved sister afterall, he would never hurt her...

...Unless he loses his memories.

Quote:
Plus Adam N says she's a failed experiment, so far there's is nothing to indicate Cruz had an experimental background.
Saten disagrees.
Quote:
Adam N memory is actually worse then Eve's according to some posts on page 4 she cant remember stuff that happened four days ago and called Cain by several different names not just Yamada.
Don't surprise me, specially when you have the cells of a female forgetful girl.

Quote:
Also according to them in the day and age of needless 1.5 there's a word for having your own army of clone beings: illegal. which simeon has broken.
Thanks for confirming what I already knew: Adam N. is human experiment.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 09:09   Link #1956
shadowii

where does it say it say saten calls Cruz an experiment
Old 2009-12-04, 09:14   Link #1957
Homura7

Quote:
where does it say it say saten calls Cruz an experiment
He doesn't but there's no need, because he already experimented with him, and he will do again.

Also, if there's a clone called Adam C., who would you say is Simeon new boss? Obviously, someone who doesn't give a shit about reaching God status. In other words, anyone except a Lucifer.

The mention of the Needless Hunt in Needless 1.5. pretty much means Arclight will die with his greatest desire unfinished.
Old 2009-12-04, 09:18   Link #1958
shadowii

^
its one moment where he makes sure Cruz didnt die, you cant just call that an experiment

I know you would like Cruz to remain the main hero the whole time but it looks like that part is shapping up to hand that role over to Cain (who from the description of needless blackspot becomes less good boy more hates the world, bad ass, antihero guy).

But frankly I'm getting tired of debating stuff that wont even happen till at least two years from now when two chapters can change everything.

of course arclight will die hes the villain, if suceeded at becoming god with his know hatred of humanity they would probably have to spent the rest of the manga with him looking at the ashes of the rest of humanity
Old 2009-12-04, 09:26   Link #1959
Homura7

Quote:
^
its one moment where he makes sure Cruz didnt die, you cant just call that an experiment

I know you would like Cruz to remain the main hero the whole time but it looks like that part is shapping up to hand that role over to Cain (who from the description of needless blackspot becomes less good boy more hates the world, bad ass, antihero guy).

But frankly I'm getting tired of debating stuff that wont even happen till at least two years from now when two chapters can change everything.
Two years and half (the half for first Needless 2 chapters). If chapter 50 is half Needless 1, chapter 100 will be the end.

Cain story is spin-off. He probably will return later. And as all the spin-off stories, it won't be included in Needless.

The main hero is and will be always Cruz, in both first and second half.

Quote:
Putting Eden cells and female genes in your body is not experimenting? C'mon, shadowii

Whatever. Oh, and did you notice that except in the hair, Adam N. and Eve are siblings? Yes, siblings. Reminds me something...

Quote:
of course arclight will die hes the villain, if suceeded at becoming god with his know hatred of humanity they would probably have to spent the rest of the manga with him looking at the ashes of the rest of humanity
That's why I said he will die getting Blade's body but never reaching God status. Explains why Teruyama is guarding the blackspot with no worries. Though by the time Adam C. comes, new problems raise.
Old 2009-12-04, 09:29   Link #1960
shadowii

^
where do see that they are sisters. If you mean where she calls herself a sister, she means a sister at the church. She's a nun

The cruz becoming female due to Eve's cells is theory.

Cain starts of with the same circumstance Cruz did you honestly dont see the parallism there

Tags
action, comedy, seinen