AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-02-21, 15:42   Link #2621
-HAZE-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Her Grandpa send her to mental hospital...
OK and how will she get back with Yoshida again and how will she change
-HAZE- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-21, 19:03   Link #2622
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

She will return to Yoshi when she realized no one won't help her and she won't change till Revenge over...
Old 2018-03-06, 18:21   Link #2623
ShifuGamer

I just checked novel18.syosetu.com and its so depressing that it has not been updated since January last year. Has there been no news of author yet? Or is he still spending his time in an isekai fantasy?

Also when I was looking I was recommended to this, https://novel18.syosetu.com/n2818df/. Any thoughts, like can somebody translate the title or make a new topic with Summary?
ShifuGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-06, 19:59   Link #2624
shogoki_vnz

^akite no mura, akite ni shitagatte ore to kozsukuri wo suru onna tachi is roughly something along the lines: law of the village, thanks to the law I must make child with the women.

Description: Thanks to truck sama Arata Susumu? is reincarnated to another world, the ability that He got is that his childrens will become very powerful, so thanks to that he must make a lot of child with all the women of the village

Note: Fundamentally all the women in the history will have a happy ending
shogoki_vnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-07, 10:35   Link #2625
Aznroyal
Minor Character

Around what chapter does Yoshida Get Kouzuki security?
Aznroyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 18:34   Link #2626
grecefar

I shouldn't have let the chapters go on without reading, the viola arc gave headache and the best highlights were yukino sex and kyoko appearance, but finally it's over.

I hope we get back to the sex and more harem build, well still 50 chapters to go, and for what I see agness is coming.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 23:42   Link #2627
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

^^
at chapter 743, 'Trigger feel' in Google Translate, Seki said to yoshida that he is rumored as the owner of kouzuki security service, the one accepteb by 'Kakka', the fiance of misuzu and the killer of the dangerous terrorist viola something

EDIT: on chapter 1033, Jii-chan said that he will give yoshi-GOD Kouzuki security service

Last edited by moneng85; 2018-03-17 at 00:34.
moneng85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-13, 16:41   Link #2628
grecefar

Well I go to the chapter raging yukino, so that yoshida abandon her it's only temporary right?, to tell you the truth I know that she accept yoshida and all that int the future but they really never going to have sex or how many chapter she will be gone?, she's my favorite girl and have the best relationship with yoshida but if is over and for a lot of chapters then I don't think I want to continue...
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-15, 10:48   Link #2629
-HAZE-

Hey could someone spoiler me maybe what will happen with Iwakura later on I know she won´t join Yoshidas Harem but what will happen with her will she be sold or will she listen to Yoshidas commands later on? I still think she is dangerous and that only Minaho can control her to some degree
-HAZE- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-15, 11:06   Link #2630
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

She rarely appeared...
Old 2018-03-18, 09:13   Link #2631
Aznroyal
Minor Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneng85 View Post
^^
at chapter 743, 'Trigger feel' in Google Translate, Seki said to yoshida that he is rumored as the owner of kouzuki security service, the one accepteb by 'Kakka', the fiance of misuzu and the killer of the dangerous terrorist viola something

EDIT: on chapter 1033, Jii-chan said that he will give yoshi-GOD Kouzuki security service
Thanks! I tried to to find it by looking at the titles but I had no luck xD
Aznroyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 13:38   Link #2632
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Now we just have to wait for isekai'd author to complete his heroic (perverse) duties, kill the Demon King and sire the twelve princes with the twelve princesses, finally entering the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, becoming a God of the other World, and

RETURNING TO FINISH WHAT HE LEFT TO DO HERE DAMMIT!

Let us remember the victims of Domestic Violence.
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 01:03   Link #2633
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

Wew, what a ride, 21 days to GT(Google Translate) the whole freakin 1412 chapters.
Honestly, didnt regret a single thing
Might as well wait for Pun's official translations and enjoy them for a few years to come while waiting for the author to return from his journey from isekai
#i retract my waifu, Agnes best daughter/waifu/imoutou/princess
##mass weapon of ecstasy / AOE ecstasy beam / wide rage cumming beam scene is always funny
Old 2018-03-22, 01:26   Link #2634
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I need half of you guys' lifeforce to summon the author back from Isekai

Would you be willing to give it?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 02:08   Link #2635
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I'm willing to sacrifice certain white tiger is he got so much life force
Old 2018-03-22, 04:48   Link #2636
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
I need half of you guys' lifeforce to summon the author back from Isekai

Would you be willing to give it?
Can i just sacrifice my fats? It contains a lot of energy(if it could be converted to)
Old 2018-03-22, 05:41   Link #2637
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Then only author's fats will be summoned as well lol~

^^I'm the caster, you fool

If only the author didn't ask too much when it was about to be adapted maybe he's still here
Old 2018-03-23, 09:18   Link #2638
BlackBoard

This novel was hard to read for me because of its lore. If author wasn't japanese, i would suspect it's connection to my father's doings. The "kuromori" story was exactly how my father did back then. (except the brothel part) You could think this story is just a fiction, but unfortunately its not. My father built and used a private school to both cover his shady fundings and comfort his lust.. anyway he changed underage girls' age in court to 18 and used them as he wished both for himself and for others. Those girls' parents also encouraged them to do it since my father gave them both a house(which he first did them in it) and a business to make a live (cafe type of things in downtown) the thing is school was and still (its not my father's anymore) very successful it had more then 1000 students in it and half of them were with poor background with high grades. Some of them went to ivy league schools thanks to state scholarships which came from the connections my father made with those poor girls.. i wonder what if that kid who posts his pic with Dr Oz would think if he knew his scholarship came between his classmate's legs.. anyway i would like to say these things could be a fap material for you but unfortunately they are real and happening right now think before read it with your lust...
BlackBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 09:27   Link #2639
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBoard View Post
This novel was hard to read for me because of its lore. If author wasn't japanese, i would suspect it's connection to my father's doings. The "kuromori" story was exactly how my father did back then. (except the brothel part) You could think this story is just a fiction, but unfortunately its not. My father built and used a private school to both cover his shady fundings and comfort his lust.. anyway he changed underage girls' age in court to 18 and used them as he wished both for himself and for others. Those girls' parents also encouraged them to do it since my father gave them both a house(which he first did them in it) and a business to make a live (cafe type of things in downtown) the thing is school was and still (its not my father's anymore) very successful it had more then 1000 students in it and half of them were with poor background with high grades. Some of them went to ivy league schools thanks to state scholarships which came from the connections my father made with those poor girls.. i wonder what if that kid who posts his pic with Dr Oz would think if he knew his scholarship came between his classmate's legs.. anyway i would like to say these things could be a fap material for you but unfortunately they are real and happening right now think before read it with your lust...
Mind introducing me to your father?

Btw, you knew about it and what did you do?
Old 2018-03-23, 09:39   Link #2640
BlackBoard

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Mind introducing me to your father?

Btw, you knew about it and what did you do?
well nothing except i don't see him as father anymore he went bankrupt and got backstabbed he lives in a shitty apartment and not going outside
BlackBoard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crime syndicate, esp, global harem, lgbt, moral degradation, netori, parental advisory, rape, stockholm syndrome, supernatural