AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-02-05, 21:15   Link #121
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

"What is this mysterious creature standing before me" Accelerator
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 21:32   Link #122
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

The original scene from the light novel:

Quote:
Accelerator is gazing still at another person.

"W-what is it--....?”

That woman's name is Tsukuyomi Komoe... If she was unlucky, she'd be shorter than even Last Order, who's once again starting to squat awkwardly on top of his sports bag.

Accelerator thinks for a bit, as he throws another fleeting glance at the excessively short woman,

"What's this unidentified being? It was able to get in here from who-knows-where."

"What are you talking about? She graduated in proper time from a university and turned up here in Academy Ci-"

With a single line that increasingly made the situation confusing, Accelerator impulsively narrows his eyes.

After that,

"The research to slow down cell aging isn't completed yet, they say. Bullshit, so this is the true state of the [250-year method] that was rumored during the days of the [Experiment]. I was convinced that this was still unknown to the world, but for Academy City to be this far advanced in this technology...!"

"Eh, well, that's not the case, you know--"

"'Or possibly because the research is incomplete, this person was a sample organism captured to confirm those rumors,' as Misaka, Misaka follows up with a slightly serious look... 'Too bad, at this rate, the experiment must be going wrong all the time, they must have no free time for quite a while,' as Misaka, Misaka is speaking with mouth stifled."

"Wait, why is it that even her self-introduction is talking about that so seriously!? Even Yomikawa-sensei isn't laughing, please say something--!!"

With the mini-teacher all shook up, the jersey girl is rolling with laughter. Even Yoshikawa Kikyou, who brought Accelerator and Last Order here, didn't think of bringing along such a colleague. She's also smiling with, if one had to put it into words, an expression full of feeling- one with little chance of sparking the fire in her researcher's soul.
Old 2011-02-05, 23:25   Link #123
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

By none other than aleister crowley

Spoiler for By Aleister:
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 04:59   Link #124
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

"Honestly, why is Academy City going this far to gather money?”

“With enough funds, we could mass produce some pretty ridiculous weapons. The project head was saying something about a giant robot that could fly through space. He’d probably choose a teenage boy to pilot it.”

“…You don’t sound all that motivated.”

“Not at all.”
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 20:01   Link #125
bizzi

Heaven Canceller (many times):
"Just who do you think I am?"

Accelerator (against Touma, Awaki, and in the video game at the beginning of a fight)
"sanshita"

Misaka Sister:
"...MISAKA leaks the information at the appropriate time"

Touma:
"...Then I'll just have to drag her out of hell!"

Tsuchimikado, to Aleister:
"...but stand before him with a single illusion, and he'll destroy it (something like that)"

Stiyl:
"gtfo, n00b! (...) **trips over a stone**"

and finally...

Biribiri:
"
Watashi ga tobaseru no ha... coin dake janai!!!
Kore ga watashi no zenryoku.. GWAAAAAAAH!!!!
"
It's not just coins I can shoot!
This is my real strength!! **then follows what I call Hyperailgun**
This epicness... same level as Accel-pwned Awaki...

EDIT: damn, forgot that
Index I ep18
Railgun ep2
bizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 20:24   Link #126
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzi View Post
Touma:
"...Then I'll just have to drag her out of hell!"
Oh how could I forget this quote from Touma from the very beginning of the entire series! This was defiantly a worthy quote in my eyes
Old 2011-02-06, 20:43   Link #127
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I don't care if anyone else has posted this, I'll do this because I want to!

Touma: "I want an encounter..." (a fateful romantic encounter, as the novels says it)

Oh Touma. HOW IRONIC OF YOU TO SAY THAT. I agree with Tsuchimikado and Aogami, their words speak the truth!

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 21:06   Link #128
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I don't care if anyone else has posted this, I'll do this because I want to!

Touma: "I want an encounter..." (a fateful romantic encounter, as the novels says it)

Oh Touma. HOW IRONIC OF YOU TO SAY THAT. I agree with Tsuchimikado and Aogami, their words speak the truth!
From which novel came that quote and who was the girl in turn?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 21:11   Link #129
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
From which novel came that quote and who was the girl in turn?
Vol12 - it was on the most recent episode >.> No girl/s was targeted this time.

To Touma, all girls he met is someone either trying to kill him or not his taste, hence he doesn't see it as a encounter... whereas Tsuchimikado and Aogami is already annoyed at Touma's luck of getting girls (eg Komoe-sensei, Index, Mikoto on the fake date...) and sees him as having encounters left and right.

Fukou da, ne?
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 21:53   Link #130
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Vol12 - it was on the most recent episode >.> No girl/s was targeted this time.

To Touma, all girls he met is someone either trying to kill him or not his taste, hence he doesn't see it as a encounter... whereas Tsuchimikado and Aogami is already annoyed at Touma's luck of getting girls (eg Komoe-sensei, Index, Mikoto on the fake date...) and sees him as having encounters left and right.

Fukou da, ne?
And then he keeps scoring them one by one... Oriana might be Touma's passing fancy, and might stay as a passing fancy if he doesn't have to deal with her as Daihaseisai goes on. But then there's this thinking of his that if the next time she ends up being the one who's the victim of the situation he'll help her, right?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 04:22   Link #131
kona~chan
ヘタレ

from original LN vol 21

"AAH!~ F*ck, I admit it! I want to protect her! I dont want to lose her!! I don't even want to think about the possibility of losing her!! I will face anything in order to protect this dream of mine!!!!"
Accelerator epic confession

”生きるってつらいな。。。”
Onjouji Toki
kona~chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 07:39   Link #132
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Mikoto: "N, nnnoooo, idiot! Just because it's a man and a woman doesn't mean it has to be a pair of lovers; for example, married couples!!"

(>.>) (>.>) (>.>) (>.>) (>.>) (>.>)

Freudian slip much?
Old 2011-02-07, 07:46   Link #133
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Mikoto wants to be Touma's waifu.

I think it worries me now how she would react to Kamijou Touma no Shoushitsu.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 09:17   Link #134
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post

I think it worries me now how she would react to Kamijou Touma no Shoushitsu.
Therapies with Heaven Canceler .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 23:04   Link #135
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

"Shiiit, I've had it with killing, it's too tiresome. Right now, I can grant you a 50-percent discount."

"...Ah, ack, f, fif-, ty, per-, cent. C, cash...?"

"Weeell..."

Accelerator idly swings his neck sideways.

"I'm tearing off 50 percent of your skin. And if you're still alive after that, I'll let you off!"
Old 2011-03-17, 02:12   Link #136
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Fukiyose: “If you people are just going to waste time, could you do something worthwhile instead? You might find a new side to yourselves. …Hey, you! Mr. Pointy Hair who is rolling up eraser crumbs and playing with them!!”

Kamijou: “E-ehhh? I don’t need a new me. And I’m sure all I’d find out was that I had always thought I loved maids but it was actually waitresses I loved.”

Tsuchimikado: “Nyaah!! That’s a very serious matter!! Did you forget that a maid can do the job of a waitress, but a waitress can’t do the job of a maid!?”

Aogami: “Heh…you fool. There’s no rule saying someone who loves maids can’t fall in love with waitresses. However, there’s nothing wrong with the pure feelings causing one to stand up for the honor of one’s favorite genre,”
Old 2011-03-17, 06:52   Link #137
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Vol 17 part 4

“Huh? …It’s surprisingly honest of you to actually put change into the vending machine, Misaka.”

Mikoto couldn’t say anything in response to that. Just when she had thought she had built up thick defensive walls around her heart, she found out they were made of sponge so they did nothing but soak up water. Mikoto’s eyes began spinning.

“Wh-what’s gyoing on… This is where I usually reject him and run off. Why do I feel so feel so comfortable here!?”

“Hah? Wait, why are you getting all biri biri? H-hey, you’re going out of control. You’re sending sparks everywhere…no, this is more than sparks. Did I do something wrong!?”

“Funya.”

“Funya? That’s not an answeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!”

The sound of sparks that must be bad for the heart rang out.
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 17:59   Link #138
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sphinx: “Don’t give up! It’s too soon to give up on that pork!!”
Old 2011-03-22, 21:04   Link #139
bizzi

I'm posting this video here because it features famous quotes being said by other seiyuu!
main ones:
Kyousuke from Oreimo (who sounds like Aogami?) saying the most known version of sogebu (originally said to Izzard; "Okay... if you think you can do whatever you want, then I'll rip apart this screwed up illusion!")
A girl from Oreimo saying (part of) the famous quote from Accelerator (originally said to Amai Ao; "No matter now many excuses we put forward, those can't be the reason to kill this brat!")
and finally it's not a quote but Accelerator presents Oreimo and that's just awesome ;D

"Index no Index da yo!"
bizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 21:30   Link #140
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Kamijou Touma: "WHY MUST I PLAY A GAL GAME ABOUT IMOUTOS WITH MY SISTER?!... What an unfortunate fellow..."

Accelerator: "ALL OF THIS BELONGS TO KIRINO! IF YOU DENY ANY OF IT I'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzi View Post
Kyousuke from Oreimo (who sounds like Aogami?) saying the most known version of sogebu (originally said to Izzard; "Okay... if you think you can do whatever you want, then I'll rip apart this screwed up illusion!")
A girl from Oreimo saying (part of) the famous quote from Accelerator (originally said to Amai Ao; "No matter now many excuses we put forward, those can't be the reason to kill this brat!")

Kyousuke: "Kamijou-san! Please do the same for my imouto!"

Kirino: "ACCELERATOR IS REALLY COOL !"