AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-08, 11:56   Link #22161
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
^ I'm just saying that on a personal level, I don't follow it the trauma aspect because (1) it happened so freaking long ago and (2) he's faced other life-or-death situations that I would think it would have been taken care of by now. That's why he's been training for, at least, that's my take on it.
There's some key differences though: Kuyou was his first encounter, so regardless of how many others he's faced down, Kuyou is the one who gave him the original psychological scar. Plus, all the others were generally dealt with in such a way that Tsukune will probably never see them again- the guy who gave Tsukune his scars? Dead. The guys in the caves? Pretty sure they're stuck away in a prison. Hokuto? Tsukune stills calls him a friend (and he's not trying to kill Tsukune at the immediate moment). Those are all the ones I can remember off the top of my head of life or death that Tsukune's been in. But with Kuyou... he tried to kill Tsukune not just once, but twice. That's going to leave a mark. And of course, because Tsukune is supposed to be the "guy who actually cares about what he's doing", and this is still technically shounen... well, I'm sure you get the idea

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 12:20   Link #22162
Chris38

Quote:
I'll check back later in the manga but I believe that the seal is only allowing a fraction of her power out - the bulk of which is still being held back by the personality seal. I think that as long as Outer Moka and the rosary seal exists, Inner Moka can't utilize her full power. Of course, full powered Moka = fully awaken and hungry Alucard so it's definitely a no-win situation.
I agree that Moka won't be able to use her full potential while she still wears the Rosario, considering what Akasha said when Moka was being sealed - One day, when that Rosary is removed, you're personality and one part of you're strength will be released. , and I doubt that she meant the times when Inner Moka is still able to return to her sealed, "Outer Moka" state, but honestly speaking it's always possible for her to improve in some other ways, like Tsukune did when he "learned" how to use youjutsu techniques.

Not to mention, I doubt that things will fully go back to the way they where, before this whole mess with Moka's seal has occurred, partially because Tsukune's relationship with Moka is definitely going to change, since in my opinion, they are definitely going to become closer to each other (at least the relationship between Inner Moka and Tsukune, since the relationship between Outer Moka and Tsukune might be a little awkward, until Tsukune comes to terms with the revelation about Outer Moka being an artificial personality) - after all, he literally went through some pretty tough decisions to actually become strong enough to save her, and I doubt she won't feel grateful for him doing that.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 13:14   Link #22163
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

@ Magin -

Yeah, it's one of those 'I get it but I don't get it' type situations. Personally, my reaction to Kuyou wouldn't be out of fear persay, but of the kind of determination that knows Kuyou is an arrogant SOB who'll gladly kill his own kind to further his goals and that he's standing between me and Moka-san.

I understand logically that Tsukune was scarred by Kuyou's pure, unethical, unreasonable attempt on his life - anyone would.

Tsukune: Oh no, It's Kuyou!

Dark Tsukune: Ooooh, this is the flame f'ker that toasted ya before I was born? Great timing, I'm gonna kick his ass!

Tsukune: You don't understand, he'll kill us without hesitation!

Dark Tsu: That makes TWO of us!

Tsukune: I'm still scared of him!

Dark Tsu: Oh for Pete's sake, grow a pair! Just because it's him shouldn't mean a thing! He's in our way! Every last one of these f'kers have a sword to Moka's throat, and the human world too! And you're gonna let it burn just because you can't take the heat!? You know how to fix that - BEAT HIS ASS! Make him sorry he's ever THOUGHT of harming Aono Tsukune! Smack his stupid pretty boy face and stop on his tails until the fires go out!!!

Tsukune: ... 0.o;

(imagine who's voice I'm channeling in that exchange)

@Chris -

...For me, IF Alucard gets put back to sleep (after Akasha's extraction, of course), Moka won't release anytime soon - Tsukune will have to be the one defending her/fighting on her behalf. His Shinso blood is diluted, impure, and hopefully, not fully in sync with Alucard's. Of course, there is the slight, but very real chance of Akasha also waking up from inside of him now that he's begun to move around.

And of course if Akasha wakes up and is taken out, that will also give Moka her chance for a few lvls up.

And before I forget them, I wonder how Gin-tachi are going to throw down. It's Akuha vs Tsukune all the way, as much as I hope that Kurumu had prepared an illusion in time, so that leaves the other 2-3 Division Leaders to the 2nd group.
Old 2012-04-08, 14:14   Link #22164
Chris38

@Tempest

Personally, I doubt that Inner Moka is going to be reduced to a background role, especially after it has been revealed that she's the real personalty of Moka.

As for Tsukune's blood being diluted or impure, due to his human origins, well personally I don't think it's having the effect you described, in fact I believe that the fact that Tsukune has been originally human has the opposite effect, and is actually making the influence of the Shinso blood in his veins stronger.

Well, the reason why I think that might be the case is, when you think about a blood's potential, the blood of a normal human is probably at the lowest rank, after that is the blood of many different types of ayashi, upper is the blood of an ordinary vampire, and near the top of the rank of a blood's potential, is most likely the blood of a Shinso vampire.

Now, if you think about it, a normal vampire is already born with the blood of a vampire, so when he is injected with the blood of a Shinso vampire, the two different kinds of blood potential, nicely counterbalances itself, which most likely reduces the impact of the Shinso blood in that individual.

Well, in Tsukune's case the human blood that has been inside him, isn't strong enough to counterbalance the influence of the Shinso blood that Moka injected him with, which is most likely the reason why Tsukune's aura is so similar to Alucard, since unlike Moka, Tsukune didn't have any blood of an ordinary vampire in his veins.

Of course, it would mean that the chances of Alucard being awoken by Tsukune are most likely higher then Moka's, which is the reason why I hope that Tohou Fuhai has installed some good countermeasures to prevent Tsukune's powers from going out of control.
Old 2012-04-08, 17:42   Link #22165
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
This fight's gonna be a tough one, indeed.

I do believe Tsukune would think to retrieve Akasha from Alucard, but I bet he's gonna have a bravery issue about it at first. Also I'd also have to think that he has some way to distinguish Akasha's aura from Alucard's so he can pinpoint where inside Alucard Akasha is, but that also means he'd have to develop that sensor talent of his even beyond what Gyokuro has mastered.

However, there is a chance that maybe him and Fuhai developed a technique to help with that, because if Akasha is still in Alucard's hand where she was eaten, then all they would have to do is sever that limb to retrieve her. If not, then it's gonna be quite the challenge to get her back, maybe even next to impossible. But who knows, we might see both Tsukune and Moka take the dive... hand in hand even.

I would also hope that while training, Tsukune and Fuhai took Akasha's lesson to Akua on how to defeat and/or slow down Alucard into account for Tsukune's training. If Tsukune can pull off Akasha's moves of destruction, he'd be in much better shape to handle this face-off on Moka and Akasha's behalf.

Most likely Tsukune's unique techniques that we haven't seen yet will likely be a kind of dimensional shield to directly counter Akua, and maybe a way to use it to punch her with by directing the shield into his fists, much like the Daedalus Maneuver from the Robotech/Macross series.

-------------------------------------

As for Kurumu, I'm sure most of us agree that she probably has a trick up her sleeve since Mizore, Fuhai, and Tsukune witnessed Akua's past tactics in combat against themselves and Akasha. This most likely resulted in the girls learning some youjutsu techniques geared towards defending against the Dimensional Sword technique. In Kurumu's case, Fuhai and the others most likely saw Kurumu's potential as a Barrier Breaker and Master Illusionist, so her training likely focused on those as well as combat.

I woudln't be surprised if she actually lived up to or even surpassed any high ranking succubus her race might currently have. She's talented, and all that she really needed was for some direction for that talent. Who knows what else she can do... that is, if she hasn't been permanently cut down.

Mizore.... well, who knows what she's got going for her. She's already pretty well rounded as a fighter, and her other non-combat talents are amazing as it is. Those Ice Clones are also probably very useful in many ways other than just canon fodder support. We've seen her use them as decoys, and even as messengers. I can see her using them for reconnaissance as well if she is mentally connected to them so she can see and hear what they do.

Yukari and Fong probably also have a few more things they can do for their situation as well. Like Yukari could have opened a reverse-summoning portal allowing her and Fong Fong to escape being crushed. If not that, Yukari or Fong Fong probably put up some kind of barrier to protect them, but then that would give away that they weren't defeated. So who knows how they faired.

The rest of the group is an unknown factor at this point, But I'm fairly sure Kokoa is gonna end up facing off against either Kahlua, or even part of the group to face Gyokuro. We won't know any further details until it happens.
Old 2012-04-08, 19:46   Link #22166
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
This fight's gonna be a tough one, indeed.

I do believe Tsukune would think to retrieve Akasha from Alucard, but I bet he's gonna have a bravery issue about it at first. Also I'd also have to think that he has some way to distinguish Akasha's aura from Alucard's so he can pinpoint where inside Alucard Akasha is, but that also means he'd have to develop that sensor talent of his even beyond what Gyokuro has mastered.

However, there is a chance that maybe him and Fuhai developed a technique to help with that, because if Akasha is still in Alucard's hand where she was eaten, then all they would have to do is sever that limb to retrieve her. If not, then it's gonna be quite the challenge to get her back, maybe even next to impossible. But who knows, we might see both Tsukune and Moka take the dive... hand in hand even.

I would also hope that while training, Tsukune and Fuhai took Akasha's lesson to Akua on how to defeat and/or slow down Alucard into account for Tsukune's training. If Tsukune can pull off Akasha's moves of destruction, he'd be in much better shape to handle this face-off on Moka and Akasha's behalf.

Most likely Tsukune's unique techniques that we haven't seen yet will likely be a kind of dimensional shield to directly counter Akua, and maybe a way to use it to punch her with by directing the shield into his fists, much like the Daedalus Maneuver from the Robotech/Macross series.
Since Akasha is indeed alive, than either Alucard's defeat results in her emerging from the rubble or a trip inside Alucard itself to retrieve her, with her still being alive than she must make her return to the series. Ive actually thought up a scenario when Tsukune gets eaten by Alucard, finds Akasha and breaks free from the monster.

The only way to actually hurt Alucard is to throughly destroy parts of his body to stop him from regenerating, which is the problem right there, Alucard's regenerative abilities are one of the main obstacles to get by when fighting him, only Akasha and Tsukune's regenerative abilities can match his, Touhou should know a few pointers on fighting him since he along with Tenmei fought against the monster 200 years earlier, Tsukune would be the only one capable of generating enough power to fight Alucard like Akasha did in Moka's memories. Perhaps Ikeda will pull out "The only way to defeat a Shinso is with another Shinso" type thing, and thats where Tsukune comes into the picture.

When thinking of Tsukune and Alucard, I think of Gohan and Cell from DBZ.

I have no doubts that Tsukune knows how to counter the Jigen-Tou, it is unknown what kind of ability it is, But it's probably a dimensional based technique that blocks it or a technique that negates its dimensional cutting power, I guess we will see that very soon.
Old 2012-04-08, 21:54   Link #22167
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@Tempest

Personally, I doubt that Inner Moka is going to be reduced to a background role, especially after it has been revealed that she's the real personalty of Moka.

As for Tsukune's blood being diluted or impure, due to his human origins, well personally I don't think it's having the effect you described, in fact I believe that the fact that Tsukune has been originally human has the opposite effect, and is actually making the influence of the Shinso blood in his veins stronger.

Well, the reason why I think that might be the case is, when you think about a blood's potential, the blood of a normal human is probably at the lowest rank, after that is the blood of many different types of ayashi, upper is the blood of an ordinary vampire, and near the top of the rank of a blood's potential, is most likely the blood of a Shinso vampire.

Now, if you think about it, a normal vampire is already born with the blood of a vampire, so when he is injected with the blood of a Shinso vampire, the two different kinds of blood potential, nicely counterbalances itself, which most likely reduces the impact of the Shinso blood in that individual.

Well, in Tsukune's case the human blood that has been inside him, isn't strong enough to counterbalance the influence of the Shinso blood that Moka injected him with, which is most likely the reason why Tsukune's aura is so similar to Alucard, since unlike Moka, Tsukune didn't have any blood of an ordinary vampire in his veins.

Of course, it would mean that the chances of Alucard being awoken by Tsukune are most likely higher then Moka's, which is the reason why I hope that Tohou Fuhai has installed some good countermeasures to prevent Tsukune's powers from going out of control.
In the world of liquids, water is considered most mallable - it can form or break bonds with different types of almost anything and everything. In a way, human blood is the same way for monsters - it can theoretically combine with a number of different types, which makes it easy for some monsters to combine their blood with humans. Vampires are pretty close to humans as far as appearance goes but their blood is so supernaturally potent, it is easy for it to overpower a human's blood.

I would say that the Shinso could rage out of control much more easily with Tsukune since he doesn't have a body that was naturally attuned to the vampire blood before - that's why he kept loosing control of himself during the time between his fight with Midou and up until he trained with Ura and had the Human Mod Ritual performed.

Thanks to Todou Fuhai, even though his anger made his power increase, he hasn't lost his consciousness or his will - it's more like his desire and consciousness are in danger of becoming twisted due to the inherently dark nature of vampires, their blood, and especially the Shinso.

Which makes Akasha something of an oddity, considering she possessed the most powerful bloodline and she was perhaps the nicest character we've seen in the entire series aside for Sun Otonoshi. Was she always that nice or was it because she respressed her Shinso blood for so long? I don't know but I'm slightly tickled that Akasha's last name 'Bloodriver' could be more like a 'title' given as a name rather than it being just a name...

Hnn, I'll keep that idea for a story...

And I didn't mean to make it sound as if I was relegating Moka to a 2ndary place by having her not fight, I meant that her fighting power would only be so high - once an enemy surpassed that, Tsukune would be the one to continue on while Moka has to let him take care of it. That would be especially grating on someone like her...it would be interesting to see just once - to see if she would be able to have enough trust in Tsukune to do so.
Old 2012-04-08, 22:20   Link #22168
coolxal

Issues that need to be resolved

Moka's Memories
Spoiler:

Her memories are fuzzy?
She left home happily while Kokoa was chasing her?
Her cool/cold personality?
Leaving the house to live with her real mother in the human world?
She knew beforehand about leaving the house and not instantly sent away (crying) by her mother?

This is either a really bad retcon or Moka's memories have been tampered to such an extreme that she actually thinks sealing her powers is a good idea.

Mikogami - The other great dark lord. Is this guy even relevant to the story anymore? Gyokuro, Akua, Miu Family, Masked King, etc. all have a grudge with Touhou Fuhai. Touhou Fuhai actually seems central to the plot (as well as Akasha) but Mikogami... needs to make an appearance soon.

Shuzen Issa - Where has this guy been? Lots of mysteries surrounding him. He's got 3 wives: One is the strongest Shinso (Akasha), One if the leader of Fairy Tail (Gyokuro), and one is the granddaughter of Alucard (Akua's mother). How did this guy get so many powerful wives? Rather why did he even impregnate Alucard's descendant if he had Akasha (sworn enemies)?

He seemed to know about Akua's plans... so why did he invite her to his home?

Akua's Mother - Seems to be Chinese. Does that mean Alucard was chinese? Mysteries surround her... needs to appear soon.

Akua - What was she doing after the Alucard incident? She didn't know about Moka's whereabouts until they went to Hong Kong? Lol wtf? Even though Kokoa, Kalhua, and Gyokoro knew that Moka was attending Youkai Academy? Why they **** did she decide to storm a rival mafia family's stronghold instead of infiltrating youkai academy? According to the manga, Touhou Fuhai is far superior to Mikogami.

Cocoa's memories - Were they tampered with? She was there when Alucard awakened. Her home (the mansion) was destroyed. Her memories seem to line up with Moka's. Where was she living this whole time to not know that her sisters and mothers are part of Fairy Tail? Probably more retcons.

Masked King - Yea... this guy came out of nowhere.

Bus Driver - I thought he was just some comic relief character to scare Tsukune every time he got on the bus... but considering how serious this arc is and the bus driver is driving the blimp now... I think he's more than meets the eye.
coolxal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 22:49   Link #22169
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxal View Post
Moka's Memories
Spoiler:

Her memories are fuzzy?
She left home happily while Kokoa was chasing her?
Her cool/cold personality?
Leaving the house to live with her real mother in the human world?
She knew beforehand about leaving the house and not instantly sent away (crying) by her mother?

This is either a really bad retcon or Moka's memories have been tampered to such an extreme that she actually thinks sealing her powers is a good idea.
You bring up a really good point with this one.

Something has to explain why her memories are so different from the ones in the rosary. Like you said, in the beginning, Moka remembers leaving happily to live with her mother in the human world.

Now the real memories show that she cried and prayed for Akasha to come back while living in the human world. How did she not remember throwing that temper tantrum in the memory or all the praying and crying in the church??

Mikogami might have further altered the rosary to seal those memories as well?

It seems like your other concerns would eventually be addressed as the storyline moves further. But issue #1 is the biggest one that needs to be seriously retcon'd.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 23:15   Link #22170
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnnn, the rosary was activated after all that trauma she experienced ie. Seeing Akuha cut her mother in half, the awakening of her Shinso blood, Alucard, the actual sealing ceremony, seeing her mother 'eaten' before her very eyes, etc.

It could be argued that the seal also had to deal with 'sealing up' all that trauma as well, which made Kahula's trepidation on the subject understandable. Thanks to Akuha, we know that all references to Alucard in her memory have a 'block' on it, likewise, she's still fuzzy on her mother as well but that will cease probably during this very arc.

As for her forgetting that night(s), she probably does remember it as it being a very sad moment in her life but the specifics were lost to her due to the seal and to her getting older.

Now, as for the leaving the house bit - the most glaring thing was the 'living with her mother in the human world' - I always thought that was a mis-trans....and I've neglected to see how they worded it in SII English-side.
Old 2012-04-08, 23:33   Link #22171
Chris38

Regarding Moka's memories, I believe the part of Outer Moka throwing an tantrum in the church, has also been sealed within the Rosario... how, I have no bloody idea, since it wasn't exactly explained how the Rosario is capable of sealing a part of an individual's memory, and apparently replacing them with "fake memories".

One thing that I'm sure about, is that Moka is going to be a lot confused, once she regains the memories that are being sealed within the Rosario.

On the matter of Akua's mother, I believe it has been stated somewhere that she's dead, if my memory is correct.

@Tempest

Regarding Akasha, I believe that she was "tamed" a little, by giving birth to Moka, as well as, her love toward Issa.

After all, we haven't really seen how she behaved before Moka was born, or met Issa.

I also believe we see a similar "taming process" occurring in Inner Moka as well, who's harsh attitude, is also in my opinion partially the influence of the Shinso blood within her, but after she met Tsukune and the others, she's a lot "nicer" compared to the beginning of the series.

In other words I believe the Shinso blood is always giving an edge to it's user, but the "power of love" is at the same time reducing it's influence.

So, in Tsukune's case, I believe that as long as he remembers his feelings toward Moka and his relationship with the other girls, I doubt he would be fully corrupted by the influence of his Shinso blood.
Old 2012-04-09, 00:51   Link #22172
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
I will curse Ikeda if Kurumu died like this for good *.*
Don't worry it's a cliche to look forward to the next chapter. We all know if one R+V cast dies, Ikeda would be haunted for life. lol
Old 2012-04-09, 02:48   Link #22173
Alhazad2003

Quote:

Now, as for the leaving the house bit - the most glaring thing was the 'living with her mother in the human world' - I always thought that was a mis-trans....and I've neglected to see how they worded it in SII English-side.
Pretty sure that's a mistranslation. The one I read long ago had Moka saying, "I'm leaving for the human world, to see if my mother is alive or not." To the best of her knowledge, Akasha was just missing, which is what all the readers believed until the Moka's Memories arc. That part about "living with my mother in the human world," is more consistent with the anime than the actual manga. Hope this clears things up.

Quote:
Which makes Akasha something of an oddity, considering she possessed the most powerful bloodline and she was perhaps the nicest character we've seen in the entire series aside for Sun Otonoshi. Was she always that nice or was it because she respressed her Shinso blood for so long? I don't know but I'm slightly tickled that Akasha's last name 'Bloodriver' could be more like a 'title' given as a name rather than it being just a name...

Hnn, I'll keep that idea for a story...
Actually, according to the Rosario + Vampire wiki page, "bloodriver" is a pun on "blood bank."

And yes, she's far too kind to be a vampire. According to Fuhai, she's been like that as long as he could remember, which was well over two hundred years. Well, she had to suppress her Shinso blood, for obvious reasons. Acting like a happy subservient mistress was an excellent ruse, no one would've guessed her true nature, except for Akuha. And we know how it went from there.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 03:48   Link #22174
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post

And yes, she's far too kind to be a vampire. According to Fuhai, she's been like that as long as he could remember, which was well over two hundred years. Well, she had to suppress her Shinso blood, for obvious reasons. Acting like a happy subservient mistress was an excellent ruse, no one would've guessed her true nature, except for Akuha. And we know how it went from there.
Maybe, the reason is Alucard?

I wonder how Akuha will react, if Alucard after after waking up, attacks her.. She really hasn't learned anything from the past..

Well..Tsukune is going to kick your ass..maybe after it..Akuha learns something.
Old 2012-04-09, 04:34   Link #22175
Chris38

If Akua is going to realize something about the mistakes she has made, in my opinion, it will be a redemption through death. After all, her recent behavior suggested that as long as she is alive, Akua won't take notice of anything that, in the eyes of others is wrong.

At least that's what I think.
Old 2012-04-09, 12:18   Link #22176
Tachibana
タチバナ

On a different topic, Moka and Tsukune both have the potential to wake up Alucard. Which one has the highest chance of waking up Alucard?

I agree with Chris38, Tsukune certainly has an even higher chance than Moka, since if Moka wakes up Alucard, the Rosary will break and Omote will disappear, I see no chance of this happening, however, in this recent chapter, after seeing Alucard's visage behind Tsukune, I was thinking that this is not only the indication that Tsukune's aura is similar to Alucard's aura, but also to symbolize that both of their Shinso blood is synchronized. This might be the foreshadowing of whats to come.

I was thinking that Ikeda will introduce a plot where Tsukune awakens Alucard accidentally during his fight with Akua, in order to prevent something from happening to Omote, while I agree that something like this is too soon to happen in the current arc and that our heros are probably no match for him, however, it might be an interesting plot twist from Ikeda's perspective.

What are yalls thoughts about this?
Old 2012-04-09, 13:24   Link #22177
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune
I think that for Tsukune to be capable of awakening Alucard he needs to release a huge amount of his Shinso powers, and not a partial release like what occurred in the current chapter... In other words, for Tsukune to awaken Alucard, the seals on the Holy Lock need to be fully released, but on the other hand that would cause Tsukune to pretty much lose control over his powers as well, which, like I said before is a pretty bad thing.

The reason why I think that, is because I definitely think that Tohou Fuhai (or Mikogami) might have put some countermeasures in Tsukune's Holy Lock (or his body), that would keep Tsukune's level of power, below the level that would be capable of awakening Alucard.

In other words, the Holy Lock would need to be temporarily overloaded, or some other condition would need to be achieved, either way it's something that Tsukune is pretty much unable to consciously achieve, and well dealing with a berserk Tsukune and Alucard, at the same time, without Inner Moka's help (since, after all the Rosario would still be put on her, and Tsukune would be in no condition to remove it) seems like a great idea to me

As for the visage of Alucard behind Tsukune, I doubt it can be used as evidence to suggest that Tsukune's Shinso blood is synchronized with Alucard, since we had seen the same image in chapter 41, when Tsukune's "new" berserk form has been revealed.
Old 2012-04-09, 16:46   Link #22178
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Is still interesting..

Once prospective in this Arc that i thought,is Alucard the final Boss? or is the Masked man?

If Alucard is gonna be awakened now,there are two logical possibilities:

One:Kurumu is really injured badly, Moka do the same thing she did in the past the emotion are too strong ..the rosary is broken....and then.........

Two:Kurumu isn't Injured badly, Moka resist to keep her Shinso powers , Tsuke arrives, start the fight with Akua..he can't win because she is too strong, and she has more experience in fight..Tsukune releases another seal..now..if his powers are too strong maybe he is the once that awakens Alucard.., but if not, would be interesting see if Tsukune go berseker what will happen..

but..i don't know if is Moka or Tsukene, that are going to awaken Alucard..maybe, Moka has more chance to awake Alucard because she's already at her limit..and after see something like this.(kurumu)....

There are many theories..and many things can happen..however..it's look like they are a bit dark...

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-04-09 at 17:01.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 17:20   Link #22179
GrimJack

To lighten the discussion a little, I picked up Volume 8 today some details are...

Mini Poster is Aqua Shuzen (to use Viz spelling)

as I mentioned before the volume is worth buying just for the Omake which is beyond cute lol

I actually quite enjoyed the volume no obvious gaffes from what I remember anyway

Volume 9 comes out in July

back to current chapter...

maybe it is just me being a Moka fan as I have always been but I cant seem to get worked up about Kurumu. I just don't believe that this is the time for her demise (nor do I think there will be a time)

loved Tsukune in battle though
Old 2012-04-09, 21:48   Link #22180
Xagzan

^ Is the mini-poster the same Aqua image as the volume cover?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire