AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-03, 09:49   Link #61
servidor

Spoiler for Scene 95 question:
Old 2009-09-03, 09:49   Link #62
Newhope

Lol getting wound up just because you can't see a manga a few hours earlier, they can do what they want with it it's there own necks there risking by releaseing it, and what's so different this month they always release a few pistures a few hours ahead of releaseing the chapter.
Old 2009-09-03, 10:03   Link #63
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Send a message via AIM to Gangsta Spanksta Send a message via Yahoo to Gangsta Spanksta

Another awesome chapter from the looks of it. The kitties are quite a bit more dangerous than the ZACS, helen would've of bought it if it wasn't for Clare. In a moment of coolness, Deneve rips off her own arm. It looks like Beth is done for, I don't see how Riful, if what they say about her being low on energy is true, can save Beth, but maybe she is not supposed to, maybe Alicia, as others have poitned out, will be her child as we thought Raciella would be.
Old 2009-09-03, 10:08   Link #64
Mord

I have to say Cyclone, your bitching about how TSS does their scans is far more annoying then waiting a few hours could ever be.

As for the chapter. I wonder how the Clare, Deneve, and Helen are going to deal with the kitties. From what I counted it looks like they are surrounded by atleast 13 kitties and I can't see how any normal fighting tactics are going to get them through that many enemies at once.
Old 2009-09-03, 10:13   Link #65
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Read the chapter....I guess we'll never find out where Riful and Dauf get their clothes . I lost count of how many times she lost and regenerated her arms .

Quote:
But if those things (refers to spikes) makes its way into an energy source, which means it parasitizes a host body, it will be able to continue moving.
How exactly?

This is the confusing part - what exactly happens when a spike hits a target? Does the launcher of said spear get energy from them? because it just looks like a new one is grown from it and uses the victim's body as the "energy source" and will be able to continue moving for longer periods of time.

I don't think their is any syphoning involved.
Old 2009-09-03, 10:15   Link #66
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Send a message via AIM to Gangsta Spanksta Send a message via Yahoo to Gangsta Spanksta
Quote:
Originally Posted by camilla View Post
I hadn't seen anything but the first three leaked pics and had been up all night till falling asleep in front of the pc... It was well worth the wait. Another amazing chapter. Helen has learned the lesson and didn't attack. Deneve has ripped her right arm off and thrown her two swords directly into one of the cat girls' head. Duff is alive, smiling and even speaking, it seems. And apparently Alicia is indeed being pulled back to human form by Beth. These creatures appears to be feeding of youki -- as Ryus alluded. So maybe they will only attack ABs, claymores and yomas and not the population. And what is it that they can grow on their back: chainsaw blades?!
Heh, despite JB's hatred of them, I'm starting to like Riful and Duff more and more who obviously love and watch out for each other despite being immoral ABs.
Old 2009-09-03, 10:18   Link #67
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soujoricho_clariveL View Post
Waaaah!!!
I wonder how Claire and Co. will be able to pass this ordeal?
It be quite scary if Raceilla will be the one who would eventually control Alicia...

Nice Yagi!!!
Not gonna happen, if you notice, Beth is returning Alicia's humanity right before she dies.
Old 2009-09-03, 10:19   Link #68
servidor

I think that Cylcone been a paying reader of SQ has every right to complain.

On the chapter at hand, what a blunder would be for the Org if, the AF are destroyed, Beth dies and Riful takes control of Alicia, just when we think that the Org had the upper hand they are at the brink of a serious defeat.
Old 2009-09-03, 10:23   Link #69
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

So the loli may at last get what she had been wishing for all that time :
Spoiler for 95:

Things are turning in a very interesting way... still a bit disappointed that Raki and Pri-chan are still not involved.
Old 2009-09-03, 10:30   Link #70
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mord View Post
I have to say Cyclone, your bitching about how TSS does their scans is far more annoying then waiting a few hours could ever be.

As for the chapter. I wonder how the Clare, Deneve, and Helen are going to deal with the kitties. From what I counted it looks like they are surrounded by atleast 13 kitties and I can't see how any normal fighting tactics are going to get them through that many enemies at once.
Actually Cyclone is only expressing what a lot of us feel. I really hate elitism and knowing that there was something out yesterday that I couldn't get to, unlike usually, was very frustrating, indeed.
Old 2009-09-03, 10:31   Link #71
MalakTawus

I want Claire to use the QS in the real world too!!!What the hell is she waiting?
Old 2009-09-03, 10:37   Link #72
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Anyway, if it isn't already clear, I don't think Beth expects Riful to save her. It is not going to happen, because Riful can't even regenerate. I think what Beth basically said is: "here I saved you, now take care of my sister."
Old 2009-09-03, 10:40   Link #73
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by servidor View Post
Spoiler for Scene 95 question:
Yes. Did that need to be tagged?

So Deneve ripped off her arm and then threw it? Rocket Punch!
Old 2009-09-03, 11:00   Link #74
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Anyway, I'm confused, I thought Digletts

don't evolve into mewtwos

Is something wrong with my Pokedex?
Old 2009-09-03, 11:05   Link #75
rukori
Bloody legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
I want to know why no one just copy pastes those images... I mean come on why wouldn't a competitor web site or fan do just that.

BTW I vote Yes to the lynching party!
The problem is getting a proper translation and not a Jap>Chn>Eng translation... I second the lynching party though... I'll bring the beer!!
Old 2009-09-03, 11:10   Link #76
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta Spanksta View Post
Spoiler for pic:
Oh boy, what a neck. Someone, give her a yellow jacket and we have our female Dio right now
Old 2009-09-03, 11:20   Link #77
Newhope

If what more friends telling me is true TSS maybe disbanding soon anyway so you'll get the extra wait anyway, if they do then you'll be looking at an extra week wait for raws.
Old 2009-09-03, 11:30   Link #78
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korinov View Post
Oh boy, what a neck. Someone, give her a yellow jacket and we have our female Dio right now
XD I didn't even notice that weightlifter's neck until you mentioned it. Does that mean if you pick up a second sword, you'll eventually end up looking like Undine.
Old 2009-09-03, 11:44   Link #79
dodobirdies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta Spanksta View Post

Another awesome chapter from the looks of it. The kitties are quite a bit more dangerous than the ZACS, helen would've of bought it if it wasn't for Clare. In a moment of coolness, Deneve rips off her own arm. It looks like Beth is done for, I don't see how Riful, if what they say about her being low on energy is true, can save Beth, but maybe she is not supposed to, maybe Alicia, as others have poitned out, will be her child as we thought Raciella would be.
that one looks like rifful is having a period
Old 2009-09-03, 11:49   Link #80
rukori
Bloody legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodobirdies View Post
that one looks like rifful is having a period
Dauf is a pain in the ass, if that's what you meant.
Closed Thread