AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-02, 22:41   Link #4041
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Hmm, I wonder...would we like this series more if like, every other male in the TLR world didn't exist except for Rito, his dad, Zastin, Kuro, Devilluke daddy, and that's it? I mean for crying out loud, Rito is treated as the boy who will save the universe, BY MATING! That's a good gig right there.
I doubt it would change much. Since every other guy in the series is a horndog, Rito is the best or only reasonable choice either way.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 22:41   Link #4042
Freeter
beyond

Chinese raws are out.

Spoiler for c20:
Old 2012-06-02, 22:44   Link #4043
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I doubt it would change much. Since every other guy in the series is a horndog, Rito is the best or only reasonable choice either way.
At least the series would be more honest. Because seriously, I'm kinda getting tired of Saruyama and the Principal's pervertedness. It's like a sad reflection of what most of the users here want to do with the girls, but more explicitly.
Old 2012-06-02, 22:54   Link #4044
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Chinese raws are out.

Spoiler for c20:
Any guess as to what Rito said?
Old 2012-06-02, 23:03   Link #4045
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand we're still suffering from a hazardous lack of Yami...............
Old 2012-06-02, 23:42   Link #4046
MAX_COLA_POWER!

You want Yami? I got the perfect solution for all of your needs of Yami. If you want to know, just ask me^^.
Old 2012-06-03, 07:48   Link #4047
faiz blaster

Quote:
You want Yami? I got the perfect solution for all of your needs of Yami. If you want to know, just ask me^^.
You picked my interest. Any details?
Old 2012-06-03, 09:15   Link #4048
JAGI_X

Quote:
I'm interest please tell me.
Old 2012-06-03, 11:11   Link #4049
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, besides the usual sites with the gifs and fanart pics, both raunchy and not, here's all you do, you got into a room, turn the lights on, close off all the doors and windows, turn off the lights, and BOOM!, Yami^^. All the Yami you could want^^. Alrighty a light-hearted joke just to distract from the wait of the chapter release.
Old 2012-06-03, 13:47   Link #4050
Krookodile

Quote:
Well, besides the usual sites with the gifs and fanart pics, both raunchy and not, here's all you do, you got into a room, turn the lights on, close off all the doors and windows, turn off the lights, and BOOM!, Yami^^. All the Yami you could want^^. Alrighty a light-hearted joke just to distract from the wait of the chapter release.
I did it and still no Yami
Krookodile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 13:54   Link #4051
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Hold him down...I'll get the knife.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 14:34   Link #4052
amasposu

I finally read chapter 19. Yui is the best. 8D
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 14:53   Link #4053
Awrya
U mad?

Just catched up to the latest chapters. Loli Yui is maybe even better than current Mikan
Surprising Momo is nervous herself while seducing Rito, but in the end she is also just a youth in love
Old 2012-06-03, 15:41   Link #4054
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well you guys should've been specific. You keep saying Yami this Yami that, and I just took it as I saw it. You guys wanted to see Darkness, I suggested a way of how to see darkness. Hell, close your eyes, BOOM, darkness. If you guys said, I wanted to see Eve, relative of Tearju and kickass assassin chick, THEN I would've understood what you meant-v-;;. See the importance of calling characters by their first and/or real names?
Old 2012-06-03, 15:43   Link #4055
ImperialFlameGod8190

@MAX dont lie u just wanted to mess with guys cause they were getting impatient over a monthly manga
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 15:54   Link #4056
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

*doesn't even like Yami, just felt like stabbing someone*
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 16:15   Link #4057
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Any guess as to what Rito said?
I think its possible that Rito mentions something like are u sure this is what u really want. Because it seems like mea wants to do this for some reason but she doesnt know why and i guess is struggling between becoming like yami or the darkness plan. Somehow i'd bet the goon squad was controlled by nemesis to try to stop mea from becoming like yami
Old 2012-06-03, 16:17   Link #4058
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
*doesn't even like Yami, just felt like stabbing someone*
School Days mentality anyone...

Anyway back on topic.

It'll be interesting to see how Mea will struggle between her more "human" and "puppet" side as time goes on. Since her interest and interactions with Rito, Yami, Nana and Momo, her thoughts are definitely in a mix right now, and the upcoming chapter will basically tell it like it is.
Old 2012-06-03, 16:26   Link #4059
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
School Days mentality anyone...

Anyway back on topic.

It'll be interesting to see how Mea will struggle between her more "human" and "puppet" side as time goes on. Since her interest and interactions with Rito, Yami, Nana and Momo, her thoughts are definitely in a mix right now, and the upcoming chapter will basically tell it like it is.
thats my point i mean its ironic cause i know im not the only one who thought it but if she wasnt evil she'd be an interesting addition to the harem plan and also make him more fun as the deviluke king.
i mean he has Lala and Momo already and Nana is on the brink. He has Run already established. Sairenji is there all thats left is a succesful confession. Yami has affections but idk if she'll be a concubine. If u add mea you have 5 girls who could destroy most armies by themselves a pop idol and your crush. Say what u want about Kotegawa but in due time she'll join and as for Saki's servant i'd say it will happen but only if he orders Zastin to marry the rich chick
Old 2012-06-03, 16:44   Link #4060
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
thats my point i mean its ironic cause i know im not the only one who thought it but if she wasnt evil she'd be an interesting addition to the harem plan and also make him more fun as the deviluke king.
i mean he has Lala and Momo already and Nana is on the brink. He has Run already established. Sairenji is there all thats left is a succesful confession. Yami has affections but idk if she'll be a concubine. If u add mea you have 5 girls who could destroy most armies by themselves a pop idol and your crush. Say what u want about Kotegawa but in due time she'll join and as for Saki's servant i'd say it will happen but only if he orders Zastin to marry the rich chick
Mea isn't exactly an "evil" character, she does seem to have redeemable qualities so it's safe to possibly call her a tragic heroine in a sense. Yami and Yui are slowly and surely coming to terms with their feelings. The love is obviously there it's just they need to realize it. For Rin (Saki's servant) we really need a chapter focus with her and Rito because he hasn't made a good impression on her yet, and conquering her will be a hassle in itself, so we're just going to have to wait and see how Yabuki-sensei is going to handle this one.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen