4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.34%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.34%
1 out of 10 : Painful 31 5.28%
Voters: 587. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-01, 12:03   Link #1061
Nani Kore

SPINZAKU FTW.

Honestly, that was the most epic part of that entire episode. Can't get enough of that spinzaku.

I don't actually understand what Charles was trying to do though. And why did Lelouch oppose it?
Nani Kore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 12:10   Link #1062
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nani Kore View Post
SPINZAKU FTW.

Honestly, that was the most epic part of that entire episode. Can't get enough of that spinzaku.

I don't actually understand what Charles was trying to do though. And why did Lelouch oppose it?
Just assume Charles was Gendo and he was trying to pull off the same ending as EVA
Old 2008-09-01, 12:15   Link #1063
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finre View Post
Lelouch obtained Mangekyou Geass from killing his parents
best post i've seen

after rewatching the episode with subs now and much clearer copy than the crappy cut-stream. I changed my opinion a bit. Marriane and Charle's wasn't that BAD like i thought they were when i watched the raw. They so much wished for a better place with no lies, objections that they forgot their two sons. So not really bad of a parent as I imagined they were. Forgot to mentio this before but, the Lelouch scene talking about Nunnally's smile was amazing.. just look how much siscon he loved his sister. That made me feel sad and reconcile a bit

I sense a grim future awaits Lelouch and C.C. and so is Suzaku. I hope none of them dies before ep.25 comes. Hopefully next episode Kallen rejoins Emperor Lelouch or she will lose her chance to gain a spot in the KoR, while they're at it throw in Xing-ke too Schneizel seems to be confident with his smile at the last scene so Lelouch need some additional forces just the 'Brittannians' aren't enough. Anyway, some major ass kicking is bound to happen next week if they get on with it.
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 12:20   Link #1064
ApathyEcstasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckisted View Post
That I can not understand.
Just were did you see that it was "like good old times"?

For Lelouch/Suzaku... I personnaly think it's a temporary truce, and once they "win" against Shneizel, the truce will be gone.
(that is if they win against him and nobody dies before of course. ^^ )
someone translated the 30 second preview of ep 22 and the fact is that suzaku and lelouche have forgiven eachother and have come to a mutual understanding of how exactly they should go about accomplishing their goals together
ApathyEcstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 12:21   Link #1065
Dream_Traveller
Banned

So an empire that controls half the world isn't enough? Okay, he'll get Kallen, likely, and some of the Chinese and UFN, but...really, now. He has Suzaku.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 12:22   Link #1066
ApathyEcstasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
best post i've seen

after rewatching the episode with subs now and much clearer copy than the crappy cut-stream. I changed my opinion a bit. Marriane and Charle's wasn't that BAD like i thought they were when i watched the raw. They so much wished for a better place with no lies, objections that they forgot their two sons. So not really bad of a parent as I imagined they were. Forgot to mentio this before but, the Lelouch scene talking about Nunnally's smile was amazing.. just look how much siscon he loved his sister. That made me feel sad and reconcile a bit

I sense a grim future awaits Lelouch and C.C. and so is Suzaku. I hope none of them dies before ep.25 comes. Hopefully next episode Kallen rejoins Emperor Lelouch or she will lose her chance to gain a spot in the KoR, while they're at it throw in Xing-ke too Schneizel seems to be confident with his smile at the last scene so Lelouch need some additional forces just the 'Brittannians' aren't enough. Anyway, some major ass kicking is bound to happen next week if they get on with it.
Schneizel is smiling because he needed Lelouche to reveal himself before he could make use of any of his trump cards. FREYA.

Here's a theme everyone should be familiar with...rogue nation with nukes threatens the world order. Rogue nation with nukes now = Schneizel's side. The writer probably got the idea from North Korea and/or Iran.
Old 2008-09-01, 12:25   Link #1067
ApathyEcstasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
So an empire that controls half the world isn't enough? Okay, he'll get Kallen, likely, and some of the Chinese and UFN, but...really, now. He has Suzaku.
None of that matters because Schneizel has FREYA. It's like nukes IRL, the trump card that neutralizes any conventional military (knightmare frames).
Old 2008-09-01, 12:28   Link #1068
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyEcstasy View Post
someone translated the 30 second preview of ep 22 and the fact is that suzaku and lelouche have forgiven eachother and have come to a mutual understanding of how exactly they should go about accomplishing their goals together
I really hope they do a flashback of what happened between the two at some point. But given the amount of time left in the series it's probably not likely.
Old 2008-09-01, 12:29   Link #1069
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Oh, come on, they have four episodes. If they can kill Charles and Marianne and essentially end a plot to end the world in the space of half an hour, they can wrap things up with a two minute flashback easily.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 12:30   Link #1070
iBeast

I guess it's Lulu and Suzaku vs. the rest of the world...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 12:30   Link #1071
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I really hope they do a flashback of what happened between the two at some point. But given the amount of time left in the series it's probably not likely.
If we don't get to see it in the show it'll most likely be included in a picture drama or a sound episode.
Old 2008-09-01, 12:39   Link #1072
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
I guess it's Lulu and Suzaku vs. the rest of the world...
Its SchniezelXKanon VS LelouchXSuzaku
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 12:49   Link #1073
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Before Lelouch got a hold of that power, it belonged to Charles and Schneizel but it wasn't easy liberating Zero and his BKs. Also, I'm not sure with this but isn't the BKs in league with Scnhizzel now? as skillful and talented Suzaku may be I doubt he can take on all of the KoR, Todou and a couple more pests at once. Sure the impudent soldiers can stall some of them but they still can't match up against their enemy's aces. Unless he pull; 1) something like a the tokyo settlement incident where he immobilized almost all his enemies mech in that area or 2) makes a uber h4x strategy to deliver a STFU at Schnizzel that is according to Lelouch, can match up to his abilities.

edit:
Suzaku will also be up against annoying Kallen and Xing-ke.
(because Kallen is not yet with Lulu, she is one of teh bad guyz)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyEcstasy View Post
Schneizel is smiling because he needed Lelouche to reveal himself before he could make use of any of his trump cards. FREYA.

Here's a theme everyone should be familiar with...rogue nation with nukes threatens the world order. Rogue nation with nukes now = Schneizel's side. The writer probably got the idea from North Korea and/or Iran.
if that's the case.. he'll be facing critics all over the world, even within his premises will start to question his ways. One of them is already Gino. Using Freya would mean killing their own kin as well. Although, from what I can see the 1 month time skip seems to had an effect on Gino as well so..

Last edited by Utau; 2008-09-01 at 12:59. Reason: added Kallen and Xing-ke to the gang.
Old 2008-09-01, 12:49   Link #1074
Crontica

E P I C

100/100

that is all.
Old 2008-09-01, 12:55   Link #1075
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
like what the above poster said, it can be wrapped up to atleast a couple of minutes or so since it's just a flashback. They can just show the important conversations they had and how they came up with a resolution afterwards. It's not like they need to tell what happened in the whole month. Charles and Marriane should have had more plot twists but didn't. Having 3 1/2 episodes full of war mongering is boring.
Old 2008-09-01, 12:57   Link #1076
kimchipride
Geass User

And how is Suzaku going to get his upgraded Lancelot with the given time left?
Old 2008-09-01, 12:58   Link #1077
mega4000
Banned

people who think that this episode was bad are sick!
10/10
best episode from R2 up to the date!
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 13:05   Link #1078
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchipride View Post
And how is Suzaku going to get his upgraded Lancelot with the given time left?
Easy. The place it is kept is under Britannian control, and Lelouch controls Britannia. He just has to give the word.
Old 2008-09-01, 13:13   Link #1079
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Easy. The place it is kept is under Britannian control, and Lelouch controls Britannia. He just has to give the word.
so Albion isn't docked inside the Avalon?
Old 2008-09-01, 13:14   Link #1080
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
so Albion isn't docked inside the Avalon?
No. They make it clear that it's still under construction and nearing completion. The Avalon isn't equipped for such things.