AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos - Episode 06 Rating
Perfect 10 52 43.70%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 39 32.77%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 12.61%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 10.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.84%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-16, 07:20   Link #201
eiyuu99

Teachers could be living separately from students in dorms.
Old 2011-02-16, 09:54   Link #202
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
That is an excellent question. After watching this episode, I'm very certain Ichika is all but willing to share residence, preferably the same bed, with Chifuyu-nee.

Ichika is certainly checking out Chifuyu-nee's childbearing hips as the above pictures show. The above might also explain why Ichika assumes such a disinterested and clueless role in front of the other ladies.
That's just it - after growing up with Chifuyu-nee, just any mere 'girl' pales in comparison. Chifuyu imprinted into Ichikia into looking at only older women.
Old 2011-02-16, 14:06   Link #203
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Checking out your own sister in a school full of hot young ladies, that's just wrong.
Old 2011-02-16, 15:25   Link #204
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
Yeah talking about politic there is something they must after. Every nation want to be the strongest, but they can't have more quantity for IS because of limited core, so the other way to increase their strength is by finding good quality pilot. Maybe this why Chifuyu was asked to trains IS pilots in German.But an anomaly appeared . .
As far as I know IS can be operated by girl(before Ichika appear) and from what I see they have different sync between each other, that we can assume the higher the sync the more powerful they are. And now they(IS pilot) should be have a child from a guy(obviously non IS pilot). Don't you think if the couple was both an IS pilot would produce child with higher sync? maybe even if it's a boy he can still pilot an IS.
So... The harem solution would be the most practical and politically acceptable one, then. Now, they just have to convince the girls. I suggest starting with Charles, who looks like she'd be a pushover for that. Her father already convinced her to crossdress and room with a boy anyway, so how hard can it be?

(As for Ichika? I suggest not asking for his opinion. Asking for the boy's opinion never works out.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
One always needs quality pilots - the machines can be replaced but the pilots can't. And now, we have an unmanned drone with an unregistered core... So it's obvious that someone's trying to solve the problem of 'If one can't increase their pilot quality easily, making a huge quantity is the other way to go', and making unmanned IS drones solves that.
I wonder how true that is? Every year, several academies welcome hundreds of hopeful pilot-candidates, but how many new pilots do they need? Considering the limited number of cores, the vast majority of them must wash out. I suppose one might argue that the very best pilots are precious anyway, but it's not like they use the IS for anything truly critical. They're useful the way star athletes are: if your population is well-fed and bored, sure.

Then again, the shortage of cores is artificial. So it'd depends on how difficult it is to get a replacement if one is destroyed.

The unmanned IS drone may be a game-changer for a whole other reason: it may indicate that Houki's sister's monopoly on cores is broken. That's what changes everything.

Or maybe she still has a monopoly. Which could be scarier, because it begs the question: what does she want?
Old 2011-02-16, 15:36   Link #205
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
Checking out your own sister in a school full of hot young ladies, that's just wrong.
Well it might be that he prefers older women to begin with.

Quote:
I wonder how true that is? Every year, several academies welcome hundreds of hopeful pilot-candidates, but how many new pilots do they need? Considering the limited number of cores, the vast majority of them must wash out. I suppose one might argue that the very best pilots are precious anyway, but it's not like they use the IS for anything truly critical. They're useful the way star athletes are: if your population is well-fed and bored, sure.
Probably a Reserve Corp or participate in research and development for new IS's.

Generally speaking though with only 497 known cores it's pretty competitive.
Old 2011-02-16, 20:53   Link #206
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

My Roommate is a Blond Gentleman

Oolala!

The revelation we got ourselves when Ichika thick-headedly and casually walked into the bathroom while "Charles" was taking a shower, skyrocketed "Charles" popularity beyond stardom.

As if any of us didn't read the signs in the previous episode....
Spoiler:

The most memorable and lovely moment of this episode to me was....
Spoiler:

And Charles images and fandom continue to pop and pop everywhere. Yeah! We, support the French fandom. Give us more Charles, and more Charles-and-Ichika pairing.
Spoiler for For those of you who want to know how much progress each girl has made with Ichika:

So, the current harem types expanded into the following:

Japan - tsundere

United Kingdom - ojou-sama

China - tomboy ?

France - gender-bender
Old 2011-02-16, 22:26   Link #207
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotobrastos View Post
Without a doubt, the best girl in the series.

I don't want a harem end anymore. France-end is the only end.
As much as I'd like to quote the entire thread, I chose to use this one since it sums up my thoughts the best.

No matter how many times I watch it the "Ichika no ecchi" is an instant KO (Think Sanji in One Piece, you try to resist, but the blood loss happens anyways).

If that was a move in a game, it would be broken beyond belief. At this point forward I would like to request that this show changes its focus and be renamed "Infinite Charlotte."
Old 2011-02-16, 22:31   Link #208
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

When your sister is the hottest of them all, all the other "hot" girls are just meh
Old 2011-02-16, 23:03   Link #209
RiderLeangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voinic View Post
I take it that it has got something to do with IMPOTENCE...
Listen... If any normal guy had that many girls after them as Ichika does and they were impotent... They'd go broke with the supply of a little blue pill they'd be buying in bulk.. XD
Old 2011-02-17, 00:13   Link #210
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
That is an excellent question. After watching this episode, I'm very certain Ichika is all but willing to share residence, preferably the same bed, with Chifuyu-nee.

Ichika is certainly checking out Chifuyu-nee's childbearing hips as the above pictures show. The above might also explain why Ichika assumes such a disinterested and clueless role in front of the other ladies.
Yes, it's quite possible that Ichika is yet another male lead with a huge big-sister-complex (the other being Aoi from Freezing)
Old 2011-02-17, 00:19   Link #211
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Yes, it's quite possible that Ichika is yet another male lead with a huge big-sister-complex (the other being Aoi from Freezing)
They can be best buds if that is the case. But she did rescue him while he was being kidnapped, so maybe after seeing his "heroic" sister in action, and actually going through the trouble of losing a match and her chance just to save him, he has grown quite a sister-complex ever since.
Closed Thread