AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-28, 23:15   Link #1
A.N.B.U

Real Tsunade

Does anyone ever wonder what tsunade would look like without the technique she used to alter her appearance? i wonder if kishi will ever show you.
A.N.B.U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 23:51   Link #2
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I'm guessing that like Kakashi's mask, Tsunade's youthful appearance is a gimmick and we are never meant to see her true form.

That could change as always. One day we may see "Granny Tsunade". We did get to see her wrinkly hand after the Sannin battle.

Zabuza is a masked ninja who's face was revealed later.

But unless it is an intense moment for the character and Kishimoto is feeling generous I don't think we'll see Kakashi's true face or Tsunade's true appearance.
Old 2007-03-01, 00:14   Link #3
xPresagio

You got to wonder, just through how much she passed, to have deteriorated at such degree.

Jiraya is well conserved. Hell, even Sarutobi seemed better fit (even if we just get a partial view of Tsunade). The wonders of pervertedness.

Or just like Kabuto said, Tsunade just lacks a good shake.

And no, I also doubt that we will ever get to see her true form. She already got humiliated by Kabuto. That would be just too much.
xPresagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 00:20   Link #4
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPresagio View Post
You got to wonder, just through how much she passed, to have deteriorated at such degree.

Jiraya is well conserved. Hell, even Sarutobi seemed better fit (even if we just get a partial view of Tsunade). The wonders of pervertedness.

Or just like Kabuto said, Tsunade just lacks a good shake.

And no, I also doubt that we will ever get to see her true form. She already got humiliated by Kabuto. That would be just too much.
True, but if I remember right her using her seal causes her to age at an even more rapid rate, so even though she's the same age as Jiraya she may even appear older than Sarutobi. No telling how many times she's had to use her seal and how much it makes her age each time she does so. I dunno if we'll ever get a chance to see it though. It's just one of those things.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 02:31   Link #5
amOKchen
duel me

If she uses the seal again she will end up like a mummy!
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 02:48   Link #6
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz017 View Post
True, but if I remember right her using her seal causes her to age at an even more rapid rate, so even though she's the same age as Jiraya she may even appear older than Sarutobi. No telling how many times she's had to use her seal and how much it makes her age each time she does so. I dunno if we'll ever get a chance to see it though. It's just one of those things.
This an interesting issue. I seem to recall Shizune saying that it saps her lifeforce, shortening her lifespan.

I don't know if that means she ages more rapidly or she has less time to live (e.g. espected lifespan dropping from 80 to 75 and down from there).

But judging from Jiraiya's reaction to her true form and her badly wrinkled hand it would appear as though she has not aged gracefully because of realeasing that seal.

Good thing she has A+ Class level Ninjutsu to maintain her young, sexy, busty form.
Old 2007-03-01, 06:23   Link #7
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Didnt they showed her true form already?? She looked rather old....it was when she was empty...no more chakra left...after she defeated Orochimaru and they left.

Jiraiya said: Tsunade...you...
Tsunade replied: Dont worry...after some rest i can return to my youthful appearance.
Old 2007-03-01, 06:39   Link #8
Rachy
Disabled By Request

never mind.

We need to see her full self old, maybe when she dies.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 08:44   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Tsunade looks perfect as she is , the trauma of losing a lover and a brother makes you age faster plus there is also that justsu . Its not worthing giving any thought about.
Old 2007-03-01, 09:26   Link #10
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay View Post
Good thing she has A+ Class level Ninjutsu to maintain her young, sexy, busty form.
You got that one right lol
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 10:38   Link #11
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
however i do believe that at some point not even her ninjutsu can save her, the seal reduces her life span if i was correct, thus i think that at some point her jutsu wont hold and she will grow elderly pretty quickly followed by death
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 21:59   Link #12
Dejitaru

My guess is that we either will never see "Granny" Tsunade in true form, or if we do, it will be some where down the line when she dies or passes on Hokage to the next person (presumably naruto?).

Personally, I always thought that they had Tsunade kept in her youthful form more to appeal to fans. Who wouldn't prefer to see a busty and hot slightly older lady calling the shots rather than a shruken and wrinkled old woman (especially given the wear and tear she's probably faced due to her special jutsu) like chiyo?

Just my 2cents but I think it will either never happen, or happen at a point where we would thereafter not see much of her again.
Dejitaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 02:28   Link #13
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Jiraiya once made the interesting comment that she can use her age jutsu to make herself appear as young as a child, never mind a busty young woman who doesn't look a day over 30.

Her sexy appearance is clearly a form of fan service. I doubt we'll see her true form or Kakashi real face unless they are pushed to their limit in battle and about to reach their climax as characters in the story (i.e. they die shortly after or lose importance).
Old 2007-03-03, 02:44   Link #14
Rahan

I also think the only time Kishi will show us her real appearance will be a single panel showing her dead body. And it won't be pretty.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 06:55   Link #15
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

I'm also one who thinks that we won't get a chance to see Tsunade's true form until she dies. I actually think it will be releasing her seal one final time that kills her. I can already see it, In the anime it will probably play out over about 4 episodes(Dunno how many chapters that roughly is. I know it varies).

First episode, the threat is revealed and causes some sort of choas, death, or uhh...both. Second episode, Tsunade is the one to encounter/confront this threat followed by some dialogue and maybe a flashback or two and the battle gets going towards the end. Third episode, the battle picks up pace and Tsunade is forced to realease her seal(She may reveal this is the last time she'll be able to do so around this time). The episode would end with some sort of all out attack or "Most powerful" move, most likely ending before impact with a flash screen/roll credits. The fourth episode would be about half recap of the last fight and then reveal the result of the big move, Tsunade would be shown as the victor but then it would go into the death scene type mood as her true form is revealed (She might reveal now that this was the last time releasing the seal if she didn't before, but even if she did say it already some other character will mention it). Right around now she has some flashback, the sad music plays, and it ends with her seeing an image of Yondaime fade/splice into and image of Naruto and she smiles. Someone in a different location may kinda look up knowingly as breeze blows a leaf by.

Well there you go Kishimoto. It's already written for you. .
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 12:53   Link #16
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amOKchen View Post
If she uses the seal again she will end up like a mummy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrclyxyQzIU

relevant, honest!
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 14:43   Link #17
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
No if we talk about the pre-ninja's then you shouldnt talk about mummies but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXiJYcK4-GU

I think these 3 Very Closely resemble the current Sakura, Naruto & Sasuke
(i used to watch this all day as a kid though...classic!)

For those who dont want to use the link....here's a screenshot
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-03, 18:23   Link #18
ajay29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

Spoiler:
Samurai Pizza Cats......awesome
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 05:32   Link #19
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay29 View Post
Samurai Pizza Cats......awesome
Correct me if i am wrong...but they were like the first animes around with Ninja (crows) & Samurai (cats) right? I think it's the first ninja alike anime i ever saw...

And i forgot to mention that Speedy (white cat) also has some of those unhandy treats....also just like Naruto...
Old 2007-03-04, 12:24   Link #20
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

Spoiler:
aah that brings back some memmories.. i wanna watch the show again lol
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote