AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-12, 21:15   Link #1
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Ashita Dorobou

Anyone reading this? Its already completed at 4 volumes with 11 chapters translated. Got ourselves a love triangle?
Old 2012-02-12, 21:46   Link #2
yuzen003

I read the 11 translated chapters earlier today, thought it was interesting but can it really be considered a triangle if he only really loves one person (although the current situation makes things complex)?
Old 2012-04-14, 03:20   Link #3
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
After reading chapter 14
it make me think that sphere floating above is actually a machine that granted the wish, like Thought Arresting Weapon from Blue Drop manga

It's quite dangerous since the first one it ever granted is this man. And now, every one who love Ashita-lien will have their own Ashita as all purpose mass destruction weapon, including this little Dojikko maid
Old 2012-04-14, 04:29   Link #4
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Spoiler for chaper 1-12 small summary:
Old 2012-04-21, 12:35   Link #5
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Dark Ashita is probably going to end up a maid in the cafe.
Old 2012-04-21, 16:17   Link #6
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Dark Ashita is probably going to end up a maid in the cafe.
Somehow and I bet the mission is to make the world bend to the real Ashita feet.

Thats why real Ashita is making connections to why only her younger copy images are being made only.
Old 2012-05-08, 03:18   Link #7
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

the fight is on
Old 2012-05-08, 04:35   Link #8
Tenchi Hou Take

I couldn't help but get flashbacks of digimon tamers when the dude pretty much went fuck it all, beat her, beat the the crap out of her, i'll this rule world. Pretty much the same scenerio where the MC told his digimon to evolve in anger in order to kick the ass of of digimon that had killed his friends digimon.

It was awesome then too.
Old 2012-05-08, 05:07   Link #9
Aesthetic Shampoo

This manga is really intriguing...but shit just got real so who cares.
Old 2012-05-08, 05:22   Link #10
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
I couldn't help but get flashbacks of digimon tamers when the dude pretty much went fuck it all, beat her, beat the the crap out of her, i'll this rule world. Pretty much the same scenerio where the MC told his digimon to evolve in anger in order to kick the ass of of digimon that had killed his friends digimon.

It was awesome then too.
Which one was that? I recall digimon season 1, where the protagonist force himself in danger to force evolve his digimon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
This manga is really intriguing...but shit just got real so who cares.
Battle is good, but what important to me is the romance. I can't help, but to love the older Ashita. The first introduction of her was in the flashback and than the appearance of the fake Ashita.
Old 2012-05-08, 05:34   Link #11
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Which one was that? I recall digimon season 1, where the protagonist force himself in danger to force evolve his digimon.
3rd season, Tamers, by far had the best writing and character development of all the series, which is ironic considering when I was a kid and saw it I was like wtf is this shit.

It's got that weird Japanese sci fi element you normally see in Seinen, the scene in question a digimon who'd formally been treated quite well by the kids but has an inferiority complex due always being weak finally becomes strong and attains Mega level (with help from an external source) because he's drunk on power and that external source they engage and he kills the MC girl friends digimon who was a major pillar for her and the closest friend she has and in turn practically mentally breaks her (in retrospect).

The MC is completely pissed and tells his Digimon to digi-volve, digi-volve NOW!!, it doesn't turn out too well.
Old 2012-05-08, 06:48   Link #12
Aesthetic Shampoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Battle is good, but what important to me is the romance. I can't help, but to love the older Ashita. The first introduction of her was in the flashback and than the appearance of the fake Ashita.
Yup. Romance is the best...especially when it involves maids and lasers
In all seriousness though, i'm rooting for the older Ashita. I'm also curious as to how she fits into this whole thing with the aliens.
Old 2012-05-08, 07:02   Link #13
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I'm having a mixed feelings to whom should he really choose between the two but I'm fine either way.
Old 2012-05-28, 00:25   Link #14
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

hmm that was fast.
Old 2012-05-28, 00:36   Link #15
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Is it really over? I am not hoping for a resurrection... still not convince why this guy was drench with such power...

What a awkward chapter for me, especially how he loves the fake Ashita blah blah and the real one is there...
Old 2012-06-30, 13:45   Link #16
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

hmm so the black Ashita was apart of the real one.