Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-12, 07:14   Link #41
mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by portgas D ace
ok this guy is retarded...
first he asks us to discuss who his parents are
then he tells us not to tell him if we know...
*hes pretty retarded*
uhmm...did you ever thought this could be a thread where we who dont know who Narutos parents are could be able to discuss it and find clues?

that was the meaning of this thread and if you didn't understand that, perhaps it's you who are reatarded...
mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 07:50   Link #42
Yellow Flash
Banned

Kakashi said that Rin was killed.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 08:51   Link #43
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv
Konoha rejected Tsunade's suggestion for medical ninja. Medical ninja don't start being trained until tsunade becomes hokage.
No Tsunade's suggestion was ultimately accepted.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 08:55   Link #44
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
No Tsunade's suggestion was ultimately accepted.
However, it was rejected first by Sandaime.
Old 2006-03-12, 09:38   Link #45
UberDork

I really think it's farfetched what about the orochimaru theory that he artificially gave birth to naruto
UberDork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 10:42   Link #46
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

That was a nice long story but no disrespect................i dont believe in that stupid rin-kyuubi theory.

Kakashi said that everyone that he held dear died. All of them.
Dad, Rin, Sensei, Obito, Mom...all are gone.

So far Anko is still the most logical answer..
Old 2006-03-12, 12:24   Link #47
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
However, it was rejected first by Sandaime.
Which is why I said ultimately.
Old 2006-03-12, 15:08   Link #48
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
It wasn't say that Orochimaru trained Anko at the same time Jiraiya trained Yondaime, in the same way that Shizune was trained by Tsunade but isn't as old than the 4th would be.
Please look at the picture of this thread page "2"...and judge by appearance..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind
You are wrong, Anko is 24 years old...just read the character biographes at narutofan.com
Please look at the picture of this thread page "2"...and judge by appearance..

To both of you...

- Doesnt Orochimaru and Jiraiya look about the same age?
- Doesnt Anko and Yondaime look about the same age?

Anyway...I hope both of you understand my reasons to believe that they are about the same ages..
Old 2006-03-12, 15:39   Link #49
mind

but don't you understand?? Read the character boigraphes at narutofan.com and you'll see...and about that picture...Kishimoto did only paint young shinobis protecting the village. Orochimaru is a bit to young there, and the fourth also..and look again at the pictures, do you think that orochimaru and jiraiya look like the same age at those images? Like I said before...it's only pictures of young shinobis of Leaf Village.
Old 2006-03-12, 15:54   Link #50
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The anime team made Orochimaru looks younger in this pic than in the manga anyway.
Old 2006-03-13, 11:55   Link #51
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Fair enough...i just stated my point once again why i thought they are close in age.

But if we judge by the pictures...then i am correct right?

Also if we do that then Orochimaru looks in his 20s or late 20s..so the difference in age between Anko and Orochimaru would be similair to Jiraiya's team.. correct?

Also...after Orochimaru reached his late 20s or early 30s he left Konoha.
And Anko learned quite a few techniques within a very short time then...(probably genius afterall)
Old 2006-03-13, 12:16   Link #52
mind

I am right and you are wrong mohaha...this doesn't lead anywhere so let's stop talk about that got damn picture.
Old 2006-03-13, 13:55   Link #53
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

If we judge by the databook then you are right...i who didnt look at all characters of the databook and judged by appearances was correct in my way..anyway..

Naruto's mother is probably then someone unintroduced..or already dead..which is most likely the case here both are dead..
Old 2006-03-14, 00:12   Link #54
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Naruto's father is very likely the 4th. Knowing fully that sealing Kyuubi into some kid's belly will likely ruin that kids life the 4th is too noble to choose some kid other than his own. Jiraiya mentioned something about that jutsu, I think that jutsu is the 4th's blink jutsu. Jiraiya already taught rasengan to naruto, same stuff he taught the 4th. It is very likely that he taught naruto how to blink as well. As for Naruto's mom. Itachi did mention that there are 3 people in the world who can do M. Sharingan if Sasuke masters it. Any chance that sharingan might appear on a pair of blue eyes? Naruto's prolly gonna end up fighting Sasuke, it is a handycap that naruto doesn't have the narutal defence against M. Sharingan, which is another pair of M. Sharingan.
Kazamachi Shogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 14:20   Link #55
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen
Naruto's father is very likely the 4th. Knowing fully that sealing Kyuubi into some kid's belly will likely ruin that kids life the 4th is too noble to choose some kid other than his own. Jiraiya mentioned something about that jutsu, I think that jutsu is the 4th's blink jutsu. Jiraiya already taught rasengan to naruto, same stuff he taught the 4th. It is very likely that he taught naruto how to blink as well. As for Naruto's mom. Itachi did mention that there are 3 people in the world who can do M. Sharingan if Sasuke masters it. Any chance that sharingan might appear on a pair of blue eyes? Naruto's prolly gonna end up fighting Sasuke, it is a handycap that naruto doesn't have the narutal defence against M. Sharingan, which is another pair of M. Sharingan.
That is a very interesting thing since i happen to tought about a flaw or potential danger within that jutsu. That blink "jutsu" would be:
Spoiler:

Yondaime mastered it
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-14, 16:51   Link #56
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

The reason he was told not to use it is beyond me, might be something dangerous or it could be something that would reveal his parantage.
Kazamachi Shogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 17:35   Link #57
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Naruto having some Uchiha blood in his veins O_O
Now that would really make Sasuke jealous. His rival would be able to beat him on every field, even his own bloodline limit ^^'

Nah ... No Uchiha relation for Uzumaki. I think his mom would be a regular woman. Maybe not a ninja at all.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 03:26   Link #58
mind

don't you think Kakashi is the third guy with M.Sharingan? He maybe killed Rin to get it or something, that's why he hasen't shown it or told anyone...that's what I think..
Old 2006-03-15, 04:13   Link #59
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Red face Rasengan, 螺旋丸(Spiraling Sphere)

Quote:
Jiraiya already taught rasengan to naruto, same stuff he taught the 4th..

I dont know how no one noticed this fatal errror .It wasnt Jiraiya Teaching Rasengam to Yondaime.Jiraiya clearly mentions it took Yondaime 3 years to develop Rasengam and how Naruto mastered it in a few days.Not the other way around
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 04:59   Link #60
Yellow Flash
Banned

Yondaime is the third MS User.