AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-14, 00:28   Link #1621
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Lol, blew 12k on the spell vamp/lifesteal runes, and after testing, man, they suck hard.

Oh well, at least I found some use for the lifesteal runes. Combined with lifesteal Masteries, it allows Shyvana to skip wriggles for jungle sustain and enables her to rush phage... which she desperately needs to get her ganks off.

Now I need my dodge runes refunded. Wanna buy the gp10 seals to maximize my support gold gain, and purchase leblanc champion so I can buy her wonderful christmas skin (even though I never played her lols). Still gonna figure out what to do with the remaining ~7k though... maybe Ahri, maybe the new gravity champ, or even just a rune page.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 02:46   Link #1622
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Gonna try the gp10 set on Leona, with HoG and philo stone it should be quite profitable.

EDIT: It was okay, managed to get early gp5 items thanks to successful ganks, had my core set at 19'.

Quote:
even though I never played her lols
you're missing out, she's definitely the #1 burst champion in LoL

EDIT2: @ v : I use a 4/14/12 set to get the tower damage, base defence and up to greed. SoS is back but I'll be trying that on Ryze.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-12-14 at 04:14.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 04:11   Link #1623
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Gonna try the gp10 set on Leona, with HoG and philo stone it should be quite profitable.
I've been having better luck with my 0/9/21 leona set than 9/21/0 since the changes, so I am considering gp10 runes on her.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 04:19   Link #1624
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ahri's ratios are out, but I have yet to see the champion in the shop, and there's no spotlight of her. Anyone know what's up?

Spoiler for Ahri's skill stats:

Short dash, in the end, didn't expect a 2s charm though. Source @ lol wikia.

Passive: 35% spell vamp on 9th magic hit.
Old 2011-12-14, 05:03   Link #1625
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Ahri's ratios are out, but I have yet to see the champion in the shop, and there's no spotlight of her. Anyone know what's up?
Numbers came from datmining(same as skins and Models), and spotlight is due out when maintenance is done according to a post by Phreak on the forums.
MAL
Old 2011-12-14, 07:27   Link #1626
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Ahri, her skins, and all of the Snowdown Showdown content will be simultaneously released in North America, Europe, and Korea on 12/14.

... which means the rest of the world will have to wait for US maintenance.

As for the foxy new champ, I have this bad premonition that this illegitimate child of kass and leblanc (gameplay-wise) will dominate games for the usual 1-2 patches it needs for riot to adjust new champs. Look at all the damage (although the ap ratios, if correct, are mediocre) , every single spell does damage, save for the passive. This one's gonna hurt alot.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 08:39   Link #1627
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

When does the US maintenance happen? Can you give the time for Eu residents is it like Thursday morning or something ?
Old 2011-12-14, 09:12   Link #1628
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
When does the US maintenance happen? Can you give the time for Eu residents is it like Thursday morning or something ?
it already happened and finished about 10 minutes ago(I logged on to check to be sure just now), the stuff being released is waiting for some issue with the korean server being launched(according to post on the forums)... I don't understand why riot is delaying champs and skins for that though .
MAL
Old 2011-12-14, 09:31   Link #1629
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ A simultaneous release is a big thing, taking a day is nothing. It's far, far worse when a company wants to multi-release in your casual MMORPG, that's when being unable to log in, even for a day, hurts...
Quote:
As for the foxy new champ, I have this bad premonition that this illegitimate child of kass and leblanc (gameplay-wise) will dominate games for the usual 1-2 patches it needs for riot to adjust new champs. Look at all the damage (although the ap ratios, if correct, are mediocre) , every single spell does damage, save for the passive. This one's gonna hurt alot.
Based on skills, her combo should be REQRW+R. If you look at her kit, it seems like it's target-focused, but she's actually better off harassing the entire enemy team. W loses power if focused on one target, Q hits many targets already, and R has a low ratio that comes with a high cost. Should be fairly average imo, if not for the two whole seconds of a 975-ranged taunt.
Old 2011-12-14, 09:57   Link #1630
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
^ A simultaneous release is a big thing, taking a day is nothing. It's far, far worse when a company wants to multi-release in your casual MMORPG, that's when being unable to log in, even for a day, hurts...

Based on skills, her combo should be REQRW+R. If you look at her kit, it seems like it's target-focused, but she's actually better off harassing the entire enemy team. W loses power if focused on one target, Q hits many targets already, and R has a low ratio that comes with a high cost. Should be fairly average imo, if not for the two whole seconds of a 975-ranged taunt.
I am annoyed cause it's the first time I cared about a champ being released , and they seemed to estimate wouldn't be until late today at least(so day and half late compared to normal...).

Also it seems it will be a skillshot for her CC which seems balanced to me(fiddles is shorter range and no damage, but lasts 50% longer). And her charm sounds more of a fear than taunt to me.
MAL
Old 2011-12-14, 10:34   Link #1631
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
lasts 50% longer
Isn't it 30% longer at 3 seconds max?
Quote:
And her charm sounds more of a fear than taunt to me.
Fair enough
Quote:
Also it seems it will be a skillshot for her CC
You're right, I missed that point, that explains the range as well.
Old 2011-12-14, 10:58   Link #1632
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Isn't it 30% longer at 3 seconds max?
Depends 3 is 50% more than 2, or 2 is 33% less than 3, depends how you look at it . But I didn't notice the base for both was 1 second.
MAL
Old 2011-12-14, 12:43   Link #1633
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

I am getting so annoyed, when is this champion going to be in the store for GMT
Old 2011-12-14, 13:09   Link #1634
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Am I the only one lagging bricks?
Old 2011-12-14, 13:18   Link #1635
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I don't agree with LB being the #1 Burst champion in LoL.

First let's talk about AP carry Burst. Cuz really she's definitely not the best on all otherwise you'll always see her banned & see some nerfs . Also we can't compare AP / AD burst cuz i can say Trynd with his critic 2-3 hit = k.o. No skills need.

2nd - Her burst are only good for one target. After that , she's good to die.

3rd - Maybe the #1 AP Burst champion solo target ? Well , there's Veigar who deals ton of damage + he farms AP.

And It's better to take a champ with an AoE burst , like Annie/Brand/Fiddle..... cuz you help more in TF.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 14:42   Link #1636
Kafriel
Senior Guest

LB kills in a blink; most of the time, she won't have to use all four skills to get a kill, leaving room for bonus CC or escape. Speaking of which, she can cast double distortion and flash to cross a considerable length, and possesses more CC than her rival champions: a silence, a root and potentially another one of either. Also note that distortion and ethereal chains are viable for mimicry; ethereal chains is on par with sigil of silence when it comes to damage, and double distortion can also deal significant damage even to a group of escaping enemies. Finally, she can use distortion through walls, pick one target to nuke in a second and reset her position safely. It's a low-risk high-reward champion with competent ratios and good mana costs and cooldowns.
Compared to her, Annie's best bet is flash Tibbers and incinerate. Veigar usually comes with DFG and needs the farm, which kinda throws him off imo. Fiddles is a fair choice but is highly dependent on location, if he gets displaced via fling or headbutt, he is easy to shut down...and it's Volibear week xD
Brand's a good alternative, nothing bad about him.
Old 2011-12-14, 15:08   Link #1637
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Am I the only one lagging bricks?
I've had some rather bizarre latency spikes since yesterday, so no.
MAL
Old 2011-12-14, 15:51   Link #1638
Tacoshuriken
Tasty Ninja Weapon

The problem with LeBlargh is that she falls off late game if she doesn't get fed with Mejai's stacks. Although paired against squishies it isn't very hard for her to get fed, when she can burst them down 100% to nothing early game.
In terms of burst champs, I think Brand and Annie are ahead of her because they have a late game presence, and AoE, while having comparable damage.
Old 2011-12-14, 16:33   Link #1639
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Her late game is good as long as you pay attention to what the enemy is building and not stack AP against a 300MR Galio. It's true that she won't be killing as fast late-game though...but it's not like other casters can melt people late-game, so it's really the advantageous mid-game is what draws me most in her.
Old 2011-12-14, 19:47   Link #1640
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Riot needs to make more DFC. I don't like Ahri because her chest too big and I don't have enough options to ban in ranked. All these seductive females make League of Legends similar to a dating sim. Going by the comments on summoner showcase, this might just be what Riot is aiming for. Well maybe this market play is too obvious and I am just stupid for pointing it out....

Last edited by Izayoi; 2011-12-14 at 20:02.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
league of legends, lol