AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2006-07-31, 14:52   Link #321
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 15:14   Link #322
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Got anyone else? (i'm very grateful for all the hot pics already given but i'm greedy ) I like everyone else more than Luise and montmorency or whatever she's called

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 16:18   Link #323
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek
Got anyone else? (i'm very grateful for all the hot pics already given but i'm greedy ) I like everyone else more than Luise and montmorency or whatever she's called
Not yet – or at least nothing I can post. Louise without pantsu seems to be a reoccurring theme with a number of fan artists, and that sometimes extends to the other girls. I’m not talking about hard H stuff. It’s just ecchi stuff that’s just a little too ecchi for AnimeSuki. I downloaded and almost posted a “pantsu-less” Louise, because at first glance, it looked pretty tame. Other images have her covered, but just barely, and I suspect they push the limits of what’s allowable here.

I’ll keep looking for the more AnimeSuki-friendly images and post them as I get them. I’ve been pretty impatient myself. I hope the series starts generating enough buzz, so that more of my favorite fan artists find the Zero girls a suitable (and more frequent) subject.

It was nice to see Siesta in the foreground of that Megami scan I posted yesterday. Hopefully, we'll be seeing more of her from fan artists soon.
Old 2006-07-31, 16:23   Link #324
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Both good points.
I was expecting Anrietta to be an adult, maybe a taller than saito even.

One thing that has me wondering:
Spoiler:
Henrietta is only 17, one year older than Louise, but she appears far older than her actual age, maybe because she's one of the darkest characters in the novel (past vol.3 anyway). But she always had that calm and mature "aura" around her, which the anime's Henrietta sort of lacks.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha
So does any novel fans know

Spoiler:
All the supporting characters will get plenty of appearances in vol.2 and 3 (especially Siesta in vol.3), although it worrys me how they're going to cover those 2 volumes in only 6-7 episodes. An exception is Montmorency, who got a lot of stage-time in vol.4, which may be out of the anime's capture range. Tabitha, on the other hand, appears a lot, but no attention is really focused on her until vol.5. Hopefully the anime can take some of those events and mix them into the remaining episodes... hmm, it'll be hard.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 16:32   Link #325
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Man, they really need to expand the max episode thing. 13 episodes won't cut it.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 16:53   Link #326
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Well there's always another season if things go well

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 17:39   Link #327
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek
Well there's always another season if things go well
Right now, this anime is doing about as well as Shana did last year. But since Zero is only going to be half as long (1 cours (13 episodes) rather than Shana's 2 cours), a follow-up might be a little harder.

Speaking of doing as well as Shana, Zero no Tsukaima is also going to have a PS2 game released in winter:
http://www.dengekionline.com/data/ne...1fae7cfe6.html
The game appears to play like a typical ADV game, with a twist called "tsundere system"... *cough* Whenever Saito (that is, you) flirt with other girls, Louise's "tsun" meter increases, and when it maxes out (which can occur instantly if you date other girls and she finds out), you'll be forcibly punished and become unable to meet the other girls. On the other hand, if you be nice to Louise all the time, her "dere" meter increases, and if you try to meet with other girls again, she gets jealous, so you can't meet them this way either. If you want to get Saito together with a girl other than Louise, then you'll have to find some way to avoid her monitorings.

...Cheating game?

A pretty illust from Usatsuka Eiji (the novel's illustrator) as bonus ^^:
Old 2006-07-31, 19:51   Link #328
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
Henrietta is only 17, one year older than Louise, but she appears far older than her actual age, maybe because she's one of the darkest characters in the novel (past vol.3 anyway). But she always had that calm and mature "aura" around her, which the anime's Henrietta sort of lacks.
The fold-out picture inside volume 4 stuck in my head and had me thinknig she was very tall.
Spoiler:

Quote:
All the supporting characters will get plenty of appearances in vol.2 and 3 (especially Siesta in vol.3), although it worrys me how they're going to cover those 2 volumes in only 6-7 episodes. An exception is Montmorency, who got a lot of stage-time in vol.4, which may be out of the anime's capture range. Tabitha, on the other hand, appears a lot, but no attention is really focused on her until vol.5. Hopefully the anime can take some of those events and mix them into the remaining episodes... hmm, it'll be hard.
If I may add to that:
Spoiler:
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 23:29   Link #329
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
The fold-out picture inside volume 4 stuck in my head and had me thinknig she was very tall.
She's not much taller than Louise, according to their profiles in the fold-out in vol.2, Henrietta is only 5 sant (centimeter?) taller than Louise (Henrietta is 158, Louise is 153). It's just that her royal dress really emphasizes her bodyline, making her look slender and tall.

By the way, Saito is pretty darn tall for a typical fictional Japanese high-schooler, 172cm.

The final illustration of Henrietta in vol.4 pretty much wiped out all her previous images in my head. The one picture of Henrietta that stuck to my mind the most right now is the "black" one in vol.7.

Quote:
If I may add to that:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-01, 00:08   Link #330
LostBlue
祭囃子

LOL
Suishi-Y, you have just sold me. I'm buying the rest of the novels now.
LostBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 00:32   Link #331
uruchai
"You'll be blessed!"

all this novel talk makes me really contemplate taking a Japanese class in university this fall. I really wish I could read this novel; because simply basing from the impression I get from the comments, the novel is one piece of excellent literature.
uruchai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 03:56   Link #332
Kawool
地獄女

Send a message via MSN to Kawool
Indeed the novel is really interested, with luck you find them soon translated ;p

about anime, well ep 3 is still my favorite lol (that kick was just major pwnage)
Kawool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 12:58   Link #333
SinsI

Saito looks very, very good as a girl. He has such a warm, longing, nostalgic and loving look
Spoiler:

Last edited by SinsI; 2006-08-01 at 13:17.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 13:04   Link #334
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI
Saito looks very, very good as a girl. He has such a warm, longing, nostalgic and loving look...

*runs away from sinsI*

Old 2006-08-01, 16:24   Link #335
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Old 2006-08-01, 21:02   Link #336
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

My new quote: "Bust Revolution!"

Old 2006-08-01, 22:04   Link #337
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI
Saito looks very, very good as a girl. He has such a warm, longing, nostalgic and loving look
lol, wut?

Quote:
My new quote: "Bust Revolution!"
*see above*

How much of this series can fit into just 13 episodes?

EDIT: Forgot to thank Maids for the hawt ZnT images
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 22:14   Link #338
Ryoza
Woah ~~ !

Quote:
Originally Posted by fict_ticious

How much of this series can fit into just 13 episodes?
probably not too much unless they edit/cut a lot of things out?

Argh..only 13 eps, hopefully they'll go for a second season or something..
Ryoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 22:23   Link #339
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

its frustrating but when you consider the drop in animation quality when they go beyond 13 episode you can see the point of their decision. Best to keep it short and sweet, and if it's necessary you can always do another series, if favourable.
Old 2006-08-01, 22:45   Link #340
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
its frustrating
There's always a possibility of a second season with decent animation. The birth of a fan-base sometimes catches marketing people off guard. I wouldn't totally rule it out yet. I think we should worry less about a second season and more about the serious lack of camel toe.

Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, shounen, tsundere