AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-27, 00:20   Link #4341
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaxlikenoob View Post
Spoiler for NT 5:
I meant the first part, not the out of her norm. But I wasn't sure about that though. Though it is possible
Spoiler for NT 5:
Old 2013-07-27, 01:41   Link #4342
lazydoggamer
Lazy and I know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Didn't she took down some nukes and sliced a military base in half with iron sand?
That's quite a bit more than she usually uses -> few whips of iron sand and having to personally enter facilities in order to physically destroy them.

If she had that kind of power before, she would have used it already.
You have to remember that Mikoto always holds back on her opponents so she easily could have that much power. Besides she was taking on an entire military base, of course she would have to use more power than usual.
Old 2013-07-27, 01:46   Link #4343
Flying-nano

Chap61
summary: http://pax222.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-335.html
Old 2013-07-27, 01:54   Link #4344
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

So it seems it was... forced?
Old 2013-07-27, 03:21   Link #4345
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
So it seems it was... forced?
Well that was clear from the get-go. But the question is whether this counts as what we normally deem an awakening or not or whether or not it is the wrong way of doing so... but it is just apparently another attempt at level 6 like Zaarael said...

One more month I'm guessing before we'll have enough information to conclude anything new about that... Hmmm... already 30 more days to wait (but I'll prefer the english to the raw anyways)
Old 2013-07-27, 03:48   Link #4346
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Holy Crap! What a spoiler!
Exterior is actually a device with a part of Misaki's brain grown into a giant brain that can let anyone use her powers.
Misaka 10032 gets captured by Gensei who reveals his true plans: Turn Mikoto into a Level 6 using Exterior.
Cue Mikoto Forced Awakening!

That was awesome! Can't wait for the scanlations!
Old 2013-07-27, 03:57   Link #4347
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Well that was clear from the get-go. But the question is whether this counts as what we normally deem an awakening or not or whether or not it is the wrong way of doing so... but it is just apparently another attempt at level 6 like Zaarael said...

One more month I'm guessing before we'll have enough information to conclude anything new about that... Hmmm... already 30 more days to wait (but I'll prefer the english to the raw anyways)
Ah, okay. I didn't go through all the posts in the past few pages. Just skimmed through.

Hopefully, Touma can make it in time.
Old 2013-07-27, 04:23   Link #4348
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Looking at this, I really hope that Gensei dies or disappears and is never seen again.
Old 2013-07-27, 04:28   Link #4349
hamazura
whatever

touma? At this point, touma is playing hide and seek with oriana, tschimikado and stiyl right?
Old 2013-07-27, 04:30   Link #4350
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

That was before this.
Old 2013-07-27, 04:38   Link #4351
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That was before this.
so that means touma would be involved in here as well, hopefully we get to see misaki touma moments, hehe

Last edited by Bakaizer; 2013-07-27 at 04:55.
Old 2013-07-27, 04:40   Link #4352
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
so that means touma would be involved in here as well
I'm not sure why this would be questioned

The events surrounding Oriana were settled within the first day of Daihansensai- Everything you're seeing now happens in an undisclosed period after that
Old 2013-07-27, 04:44   Link #4353
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Looking at this, I really hope that Gensei dies or disappears and is never seen again.
Nope, he's awesome. Please, more Gensei. More suffering in Railgun, yahoo.
Old 2013-07-27, 05:10   Link #4354
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Holy Crap! What a spoiler!
Exterior is actually a device with a part of Misaki's brain grown into a giant brain that can let anyone use her powers.
Misaka 10032 gets captured by Gensei who reveals his true plans: Turn Mikoto into a Level 6 using Exterior.
Cue Mikoto Forced Awakening!

That was awesome! Can't wait for the scanlations!
You forgot about the part where they mention Aleister Crowley's presence... in the happenings.
Old 2013-07-27, 05:11   Link #4355
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:

The events surrounding Oriana were settled within the first day of Daihansensai- Everything you're seeing now happens in an undisclosed period after that
And that would be the second day of Daihaseisai, since in chapter 59, Misaki's driver mentioned that there was a bus explosion yesterday that caused the traffic jam they experienced(cue parting of the road by Misaki). And we know that that was done by Stiyl.

This means that Touma was discharged early from the hospital after fighting Oriana and started participating again in events the next day. He's quite persistent.
Old 2013-07-27, 05:17   Link #4356
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:

did I even question this statement?
Old 2013-07-27, 05:18   Link #4357
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I was referring to Hamazura's post, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 2013-07-27, 05:36   Link #4358
whitecloud

will we ever see another awakening in the future? LN? especially since its related to emotion status...

anyway...currently there are 3 people that can awaken?
kakine (complete) white form;
accelerator (complete) dark form, white form;
misaka (incomplete?) dark form.. or is it something else?

if awakening is not limited to accelerator and kakine, and not requiring some kind of extraordinary factor like vector or dark matter it is possible to see the other member of level 5 awaken as well, the only barrier is some kind of value change in their mental faculty that affect their personal reality like what happen in accelerator (last order and russia); misaka (sister). that will be interesting...

the case whether misaka forced or not is doesnt matter it just mean she can/have the potential its is just she is not conscious of it, and once she is awakened there is no turning back...kekeke, its just a matter of controlling it so it could be triggered consciously like accelerator..

anybody think whether any other level 5 that is a good candidate for shift up to level 6? my candidate is misaki, she already have a run in with touma in the past, factor that incite change in value that is mitori, exterior most likely so the potential is there just like misaka, just a bit more "force", and we got another awakening
Old 2013-07-27, 07:48   Link #4359
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Not to mention didn't *NT5 spoiler*
Spoiler:
which is out of her norm?
Maybe, but doesn't suits her style, btw, her power output would make her attack be negated unlike Thor's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
will we ever see another awakening in the future? LN? especially since its related to emotion status...

anyway...currently there are 3 people that can awaken?
kakine (complete) white form;
accelerator (complete) dark form, white form;
misaka (incomplete?) dark form.. or is it something else?

if awakening is not limited to accelerator and kakine, and not requiring some kind of extraordinary factor like vector or dark matter it is possible to see the other member of level 5 awaken as well, the only barrier is some kind of value change in their mental faculty that affect their personal reality like what happen in accelerator (last order and russia); misaka (sister). that will be interesting...

the case whether misaka forced or not is doesnt matter it just mean she can/have the potential its is just she is not conscious of it, and once she is awakened there is no turning back...kekeke, its just a matter of controlling it so it could be triggered consciously like accelerator..

anybody think whether any other level 5 that is a good candidate for shift up to level 6? my candidate is misaki, she already have a run in with touma in the past, factor that incite change in value that is mitori, exterior most likely so the potential is there just like misaka, just a bit more "force", and we got another awakening
Sorry but, its a matter of personal reality, being forced onto that state only turned her into some kind of demon. Reading spoilers Gensei knows about the Main Plan(Accelerator) and probably knows about the Spare Plan(Kakine) but Gensei said something like he didn't care and he is doing this for sake of SCIENCE!

So I guess Gensei saw this outcome coming .
Old 2013-07-27, 11:18   Link #4360
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
touma? At this point, touma is playing hide and seek with oriana, tschimikado and stiyl right?
Nah. Even if, spoilers show Saten mentioning Misaka and he's not too happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Maybe, but doesn't suits her style, btw, her power output would make her attack be negated unlike Thor's.

Sorry but, its a matter of personal reality, being forced onto that state only turned her into some kind of demon. Reading spoilers Gensei knows about the Main Plan(Accelerator) and probably knows about the Spare Plan(Kakine) but Gensei said something like he didn't care and he is doing this for sake of SCIENCE!

So I guess Gensei saw this outcome coming .
That is certainly more Kihara like.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen