AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 17 24.64%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 21.74%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 15.94%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 15.94%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 10.14%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 5.80%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 5.80%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-15, 20:58   Link #41
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

lol really good episode to me 9/10
Old 2008-07-15, 20:58   Link #42
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

I don't know if the artists made Tiffania's bust ridiculously big. The size of those knockers almost remind me of the bust sizes of the female characters from the anime Jungle de Ikou for some reason.

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
Old 2008-07-15, 21:31   Link #43
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

^ lol yeah Tiffania's are REALLLYY big :|
Old 2008-07-15, 22:00   Link #44
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tiffania... god damn! I haven't seen boobs that big outside of a hentai, lol.

9/10 great episode.
Old 2008-07-16, 04:13   Link #45
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

This episode was fine; a lot of your people's problems with it were unfounded. The censor was unusual, but I didn't think too much of it. The animation seemed fine, the breast jokes weren't in excess, and it did help to build Louise's character, so that wasn't a loss. Seriously, you people see a pair of breasts bigger than Louise's and think the show's gone to hell. >_> Louise and Siesta's expressions upon finally meeting Tiffania were priceless. Anyways, I'm giving this episode a 10, it deserves it in my opinion.
Old 2008-07-16, 05:03   Link #46
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

BOOBS

Well, just about everyone else in this thread has said it.

Tifannia's a stupid character, but, for the most part, I didn't mind this episode, even with the somewhat hackneyed plot. I enjoyed the Saito and Louise interactions (she was a little less bitchy than usual this ep) and Louise's rant about Tifannia's boobs was Kugimiya close to her best. It's only early days, but so far I'm certainly enjoying this more than the last season.
Old 2008-07-16, 07:43   Link #47
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

3 for the censorship (i really hate censor in anime/manga), and 7 for the rest.
Old 2008-07-16, 08:17   Link #48
seiji_kun

A predictable episode imo, the only thing that I didn't expected was Siesta to show up. Was hoping that they would do the summoning asap so it could lead to more action scenes for Saito in which he can kick ass. Louise & Siesta's reaction at Tiffany's breasts was absolutely priceless.

Can't wait to see him get his title and return to the academy to see everyones reaction, F.e. Guice & Louise oldest sister. Wonder how this is going to effect Louise to, will she show him some more respect or will he just receive the normal abuse.
Old 2008-07-16, 09:08   Link #49
CapoExecutor

That statue that Joseph was holding while talking to Sheffield, who was that suppose to be?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
Old 2008-07-16, 09:11   Link #50
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Thats a statue of Sheffield... remember the last episode when he was rubbing the boobs of the statue and she was blushing? and in this episode her voice was shown resonating from the statue.
Old 2008-07-16, 11:20   Link #51
CapoExecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Thats a statue of Sheffield... remember the last episode when he was rubbing the boobs of the statue and she was blushing? and in this episode her voice was shown resonating from the statue.
Wow, talk about indirect molestation.

Now what would happen if someone actually broke the statue?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
Old 2008-07-16, 11:20   Link #52
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Another predictable episode just episode 1. Enter a new big boob girl and Seista acting like shes hard up for a date and you have episode 2. The crappy thing is the one thing that kept me really interested was about the Runes on Saito's hand but of course in only 2 episodes he got it back so hes back to being Louise's puppy slave. Louise irritated the living hell out of me this episode. Her antics were amusing in the first season a little in the second season but its just old now i dont see her character really developing well at all. Granted she has become more open with her feelings with Saito but not very much i just dont see any real character growth something that should be obvious by now with this being the third season.

I still don't like the animation but I guess i will have to live with it. Whats funny is they found the elf and that was it the episode started focusing on Louise redoing their contact. Now the only interesting part is about this new bad guy and why he needs the so chess pieces for his master plan. He also seems to be a bit of pervert after that whole rubbing the statue things.

All i can hope for is that things get better over time. I hope they bring Tabitha back into the main cast soon she is my favorite character and seems to have quite a bit of screen time in the OP. The crappy thing is i cant drop the series since I have seen both seasons so i have to finish it out.

7/10 me being nice.
Old 2008-07-16, 16:00   Link #53
Solafighter
Hige

Spoiler for episode 2:
Old 2008-07-16, 18:15   Link #54
AquaMethod
キラボシ★

Send a message via AIM to AquaMethod
I still miss the fun of the academy from the first season, but...at least Louise and Saito are progressing a little in their relationship. Sure, they still fight, but Saito seems to have made up his mind about loving her. Certainly further than Yuji gets in SnS, except perhaps at the very end.

And I liked non-desperate Siesta better. Like everyone else. :l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
Well, for Darknemo...I wrote down my list with complaints, but the good things of this episode/season up to now as well.

Spoiler for only watch if you've seen the episode. might contain spoilers.:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-16, 19:49   Link #55
gugumomu
the hedgehog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMethod View Post
Spoiler:
not really
Spoiler for scene is from novels:
Old 2008-07-16, 20:16   Link #56
f4bidnish40

Send a message via AIM to f4bidnish40 Send a message via Yahoo to f4bidnish40
The same rushing plot from season 1, the same tsundere/boob fest from season 2.

BUST REVOLUTION and Tiffania's huge cleavage is also in the novels btw. As for now though, Tiffania seems to be the friendly kind who wouldn't use her boobs to her advantage; she seems to be the timid Mikuru Asahina type. And wtf, CENSORING NOW!? That minused some points. Hopefully the directors don't butcher up Tifa's chara 'cuz she's likable as of now.

Louise and Siesta when decided to team up against Tiffania was kind of funny. From novel perspective they actually become friends,

Spoiler for Novel:

Well, things should get interesting. Hopefully they don't need to use censor too often.
Old 2008-07-16, 20:49   Link #57
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I find it hilarious that all of you are complaining about the censoring. First you were bitching about how there was too much fanservice, and now you're bitching about how the fanservice is limited through the use of censoring.
Old 2008-07-16, 22:14   Link #58
AquaMethod
キラボシ★

Send a message via AIM to AquaMethod
Quote:
Originally Posted by gugumomu View Post
not really
Spoiler for scene is from novels:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I find it hilarious that all of you are complaining about the censoring. First you were bitching about how there was too much fanservice, and now you're bitching about how the fanservice is limited through the use of censoring.
It's one thing to censor, but another to do it so poorly--zooming the image and putting in clearly added-after-the-fact black smoke? I think that even those tired of fanservice would rather see Siesta's panties than that.
Old 2008-07-17, 00:18   Link #59
Taiyakikung

Send a message via ICQ to Taiyakikung
The scene that Louise is squeezing tiffania's breast is very cute.I love it.But in my opinion that scene should be censored.I don't want to see breast being squeezed but Louise's angry face while she's squeezing.
Old 2008-07-17, 03:49   Link #60
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Never complain about fanservice. But removing fanservice from this anime (and only in this third season?) is pointless especially because some hilarious joke scenes are based entirely on it. Meh.

Oh, first dvd will be released in "september" (2008.9.25).

Last edited by Fnights; 2008-07-17 at 11:20.
Closed Thread