AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-11, 17:48   Link #221
Kagesama

Naruto probably reached a higher speed that Sasukes sharigan can't keep up to. For those sayin "oooh thats not possible. the sharigan can see everything." It is possible. Kakashi has the same third level Sharigan that sasuke has now and he said he couldnt keep up to itachis speed with it. Which mean Naruto can probably reach that speed with the second powerup. Meaning Naruto "useless taijustsu" wont be so useless afterall compared to sasukes newly found power if u can call it that. Also this 3rd naruto might not even need taijutsu seeing that the kyuubi like to use its infinte chakra to fight (ie just blast of plain old charkra thrown at the enemy emitted from all over his body after all it is infinte) Fact of the matter is Naruto is even more Kyuubized than ever before. meaning its gonna be prettty pretty hard to stop him seeing that he is using an infinite power source which can heal and power him at all times whereas Sasuke doesnt have anything close that. which means Naruto = victorious. Get Mad. lol
Kagesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 17:51   Link #222
becomingfoolish

Naruto's Latency is just below 10 nanoseconds now...estimated.
becomingfoolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 17:59   Link #223
Kisame Hoshigaki

am i the only one more interesred in having gaara show up during the fight? i think narutos and sasukes reactions would have been insteresting. oh well having kyubii show up is pretty cool.
Kisame Hoshigaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 17:59   Link #224
EfrainMan
Scourge of the Seven Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by becomingfoolish
Naruto's Latency is just below 10 nanoseconds now...estimated.
But will Naruto's low latency and high FSB be ebough to tackles Sasuke's HyperThreading and increased branch prediction pipelines?
EfrainMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:00   Link #225
cakarott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
First of all Sasuke is fast and with his sharingan he can avoid/predict anything that Naruto throws at him. Naruto will only overpower Sasuke for obvious reasons, where Sasuke will has to transform to level two just to keep up in terms of power. That's what happen when Naruto was attacking Sasuke in ch. 229 where Sasuke blocked the attack but he was overpower and was slam down to the water.

To all those who said Kyuubi is Naruto bloodline eat this :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers:

Kyuubified Naruto can't handle normal Sasuke, this is why Kyuubi had to interfer. He gave Naruto healing powers, a lot of chakra, and uber speed and look what happen He recieved a beating that he was going to give up, until Kyuubi was like what that fuck? Again, here take this. Kyuubi himself said that Naruto was weak and had to transform him to a whole new level.
the way i see it.. Kyuubified Naruto leveled like sasuke's Sharingan leveled.. that is if naruto still has the control which we will find out next chapter... once again other one(kyubi himself) mentioned 4th and naruto similar(like jiraiya,tsunade gamabunta few others) so i think there is a connection..
since now we never seen naruto serious maybe after these fights and with the outcome maybe we will see naruto bit serious and adulter.. learning more jutsus

fair enough The Uchiha Clan Sharingan very good but they not god alike none of the 5 hokages had Sharingan (as u know hokages stongest)
cakarott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:15   Link #226
becomingfoolish

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfrainMan
But will Naruto's low latency and high FSB be ebough to tackles Sasuke's HyperThreading and increased branch prediction pipelines?
Well since sasuke's Bus is "saturated" it will definately choke and stall if he mispredict's in his branching and will have to start all over again...but he can't cause he will get hit* and will definately run out of stamina and chakra..
Old 2004-09-11, 18:16   Link #227
naantje
Annoyance :)

dbz anyone? HA IM SSJ!! HA I WILL TURN INTO MY ULTIMATE FORM! HA I WILL GO SSJ2 HAHA I WILL USE THE MYSTICAL POWER SWORD OF DARKNESS etc etc... i dont reallllyy mind but fuck sake.. wrap. it. up.
naantje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:17   Link #228
naantje
Annoyance :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by becomingfoolish
Well since sasuke's Bus is "saturated" it will definately choke and stall if he mispredict's in his branching and will have to start all over again...but he can't cause he will get hit*

yea... u can stop with the "Who's the biggest nerd of all-contest" now, tia
naantje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:22   Link #229
becomingfoolish

Quote:
Originally Posted by naantje
yea... u can stop with the "Who's the biggest nerd of all-contest" now, tia
LMAO

teH Abnormaly*
Old 2004-09-11, 18:34   Link #230
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Send a message via AIM to Verrik Send a message via MSN to Verrik Send a message via Yahoo to Verrik
Last of the Uchiha, you make it sound like its Sasuke beating Naruto, no thats wrong. Its the Sharingan. Shit, Udon with a three swirl Sharingan would be able to do the things Sasuke did in this chapter. Don't make it sound like its Sasuke's pure skill that is beating Naruto. Sure, Sasuke is a VERY skilled ninja, he is a proven genious, but at his level all the skill he could muster short of using the Sharingan wouldn't have been nearly enough.

Also, I hate when people say Kyuubi is cheap, but praise the Sharingan as god gifts to man. In my mind, neither of them are cheap, they are the abilities they were born with. Why not use them?
Verrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:43   Link #231
wb_hicks

you should be careful because 9 times out of 10 someone going to come out and say naruto wasnt born with kyubi but i dont care either way. i just want to see sasuke CS2. he seems to be evoling by not using it and its annoying me. naruto better force him to it
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:45   Link #232
CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrik
Last of the Uchiha, you make it sound like its Sasuke beating Naruto, no thats wrong. Its the Sharingan. Shit, Udon with a three swirl Sharingan would be able to do the things Sasuke did in this chapter. Don't make it sound like its Sasuke's pure skill that is beating Naruto. Sure, Sasuke is a VERY skilled ninja, he is a proven genious, but at his level all the skill he could muster short of using the Sharingan wouldn't have been nearly enough.

Also, I hate when people say Kyuubi is cheap, but praise the Sharingan as god gifts to man. In my mind, neither of them are cheap, they are the abilities they were born with. Why not use them?
i think what angered him was that someone said that they were upset that sasuke got a boost, but said nothing about naruto and his constant boosts. which i guess i could understand.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:47   Link #233
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

verrik, you are totally right, but Naruto did get owned, but that was his own fault. he should have stopped using taijutsu when he realised that Sasuke read them perfectly and used his chakra or something. He couldn't win that particular skirmish, because Sasuke had sharingan and Naruto's taijutsu sucks. Naruto rushed too blindly. The best thing for him to have done is to use complex jutsu, but noooooooo. He had to be the untalented one, bastard...
He really needs new things besides Kage Bunshin, Rasengan, Kuchiyose and H0enge No Jutsu.ahh.... AND!!! taijutsu!!!!!!!!!!
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:50   Link #234
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Send a message via AIM to Verrik Send a message via MSN to Verrik Send a message via Yahoo to Verrik
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
i think what angered him was that someone said that they were upset that sasuke got a boost, but said nothing about naruto and his constant boosts. which i guess i could understand.
I agree with Last of the Uchiha on that point. Its not fair for Naruto to keep powering up, then Sasuke powers up once and everyone bitches. I really wanted to see Sasuke power up, and Im also glad he has a three swirl Sharingan, because now he can obtain the Mangekyou which I also want to see... Also, I really want to see Sasuke at CS lvl 2, that is going to be mighty cool...
Old 2004-09-11, 18:51   Link #235
zarkand

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
i just want to see sasuke CS2. he seems to be evoling by not using it and its annoying me. naruto better force him to it
Maybe I am using the wrong term, but if Sasuke is able to beat Naruto by using something that came to him naturally, would be pretty ironic. Seeing as how one of the reasons he left and got the curse seal level 2 since was feeling inferior to Naruto after the whole watertower thing.
zarkand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:54   Link #236
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokagenaruto3
verrik, you are totally right, but Naruto did get owned, but that was his own fault. he should have stopped using taijutsu when he realised that Sasuke read them perfectly and used his chakra or something. He couldn't win that particular skirmish, because Sasuke had sharingan and Naruto's taijutsu sucks. Naruto rushed too blindly. The best thing for him to have done is to use complex jutsu, but noooooooo. He had to be the untalented one, bastard...
He really needs new things besides Kage Bunshin, Rasengan, Kuchiyose and H0enge No Jutsu.ahh.... AND!!! taijutsu!!!!!!!!!!
Naruto's fighting style is so horrible and he only uses his cleverness 15% of the time.
He deserved to get beat down for the mistakes he made against Sasuke and his Sharingan. He knew he was being read, but he still rushed in. How dumb can one get? He better smarten up, or he wont make Hokage. He needs to learn some new taijutsu, maybe a new jutsu or two... He is so boring to watch...
Old 2004-09-11, 18:55   Link #237
lotus_lee

Hmm....I don't think Sasuke will obtain the MS so soon. Doesn't he need to get used to the 3-dot Sharingan first?

Is it me or does every thread on the latest manga chapter now seem like a Kyuubi Naruto vs Sharingan Sasuke thread?
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 18:57   Link #238
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkand
Maybe I am using the wrong term, but if Sasuke is able to beat Naruto by using something that came to him naturally, would be pretty ironic. Seeing as how one of the reasons he left and got the curse seal level 2 since was feeling inferior to Naruto after the whole watertower thing.
He wouldnt have gotten his third swirl so soon if he had not left
Old 2004-09-11, 18:58   Link #239
CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
in another translation they implied that he was using the seal, but very slightly to enhance his perception. it implied that he was channeling extra energy to his eyes with the seal. If thats the case he is learning a lot more than it seems. anyhow with translation differences, hard to say whats what so i guess one may as well pick one trans and stick to it
yea, i read the other translations before it and read it as sasuke thought the seal was giving him the ability to read naruto's movements, not his newly acquired sharingan; meaning he had no idea he had just mastered it. "Just a moment ago I couldn't even see him, now I can see his movements! I'm getting used to the cursed seal's effect".
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 19:36   Link #240
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokagenaruto3

how can you say he was rushing in blindly when moments ago he was kicking sasukes ass each way from sunday. fighting sasuke is already a hint that you will be facing the sharingan. from what i'm seeing is the sharingan worst match up is taijutsu that is the information naruto got from lee. so adding in jutsus would only add to the trouble he is already in. i also wonder why everyone is still saying he style is oh so sloppy is it cause he doesnt have lee's taijutsu, kiba fights like an animal and choji throws his weight around , but you dont see much about how their suck or maybe its cause theirs is a clan fighting style. its not that naruto style is weak or anything sasuke is still the better user of taijutsu. now that im thinking about it is naruto holding anything back as he is fighting sasuke. its not like his other fights when he is trying to kill the other person he just trying to stop sasuke which could be the problem.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote