AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-09, 21:21   Link #341
KoiYuki

Oh God I need a job. xD; WAAAAANT
I'd much prefer a Beatrice, Battler, Lambda, Erika, or Bern dollfie though, but still.. Or all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
Wow, that's some nice quality. But damn, 48,000 yen (about 500 dollars)? That's pretty much the same cost as four gold edition dvds. Then again, when haven't dolls been so damn expensive.
I'm pretty sure most dollfies cost more than that, actually..
Old 2010-04-09, 21:29   Link #342
snsninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigurashinoUmineko View Post
Well it appears they're making a doll of Maria. Link is here: http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/umineko/index.html
*brain explodes from cute overload*
w-wow that's pretty awesome! no wonder it's expensive! (i'm guessing it comes with sakutaro?)
@ KoiYuki I'd also like to see Bern or Beato next
Old 2010-04-10, 14:31   Link #343
ameskitty
Kupo

Dollfies really creep me out, even more so because of their scarily high price O__o. But this Maria looks a little less creepy than most dollfies (ironically), and I love the Sakutaro :3.

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A
Old 2010-04-13, 08:00   Link #344
kuro_usagi

found this when checking on umineko anime site!

Finally, there's Rosa bedsheet!
Old 2010-04-13, 08:54   Link #345
HigurashinoUmineko

The Tarot card for that is Temperance and it has Shannon on it (YAY!)
Old 2010-04-13, 09:24   Link #346
AudriSampson
Ange Ushiromiya's Fangirl

Send a message via Yahoo to AudriSampson
That is definetly the most edgy bedsheet yet....
Old 2010-04-13, 11:17   Link #347
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigurashinoUmineko View Post
The Tarot card for that is Temperance and it has Shannon on it (YAY!)
Hm, but Shannon was on the Lovers card. Does that mean George might get a separate card as well...
Old 2010-04-13, 11:33   Link #348
~Ayane~

Maria is on two cards too right?
and when will they start to make cards out of these fanarts that won Deen's competition? ;S
Old 2010-04-13, 16:05   Link #349
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
Maria is on two cards too right?
and when will they start to make cards out of these fanarts that won Deen's competition? ;S
I don't think they're going to make cards out of the art, are they? That was a competition to have their art featured on the Rokkenjima in Love cd album.

As for Maria being on two cards, one is Witch Maria and the other one is normal Maria. In the game they have clearly distinguished character profile TIPs as well. Shannon being on two cards is a little different, since she's only shown to have one profile.
Old 2010-04-13, 17:29   Link #350
~Ayane~

maybe the main thing was to get your art on that cd but there was also other prizes, you can see it there http://umineko.tv/web/main/special/pixiv_index.html. the first 3 after the winner are the ones im talking about. well, im not sure maybe they just said that they will ask the winning authors to draw some new cards. that would made more sense. anyway KL and Hano won so im curious

and about that, blah blah, Maria is Maria who cares, apparently one chacrater can star on more than one card, who said they cant in the first place ?
Old 2010-04-13, 20:13   Link #351
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuro_usagi View Post
found this when checking on umineko anime site!

Finally, there's Rosa bedsheet!
My #1 MILF.

Who knows how much clothing the character for Note 13 will actually be wearing.

By the way, I haven't seen ANY uncensored Umineko anime scenes recently. What's up with that? I mean, yeah, the sales don't even reach the charts, but does anyone not bother with it, or are the ones who want to unable to get any DVDs?

I just know what you should be doing.
Old 2010-04-13, 22:08   Link #352
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
maybe the main thing was to get your art on that cd but there was also other prizes, you can see it there http://umineko.tv/web/main/special/pixiv_index.html. the first 3 after the winner are the ones im talking about. well, im not sure maybe they just said that they will ask the winning authors to draw some new cards. that would made more sense. anyway KL and Hano won so im curious

and about that, blah blah, Maria is Maria who cares, apparently one chacrater can star on more than one card, who said they cant in the first place ?
Ah I see. Well Hano's art is nice but it's very spoilerish At least in terms of keeping in the anime it is.

I know, but still I would rather see most of all the characters get a card. I know there aren't enough for everyone, so they'll group some together (Bern and Lambda got grouped, as well as Natsuhi and Eva, and I'm sure the Stakes will too) but giving one character featured in two cards is a bit odd to me. Ah well.
Old 2010-04-18, 22:15   Link #353
Tsuyi

Wow, I thought they weren't going to do the MILFs' dakimuras since they were all about the loli chars D8 I suppose Rosa is the youngest out of all of them, makes me wonder if there will be Eva/Natsuhi ones. /eww ;;
Old 2010-04-18, 23:09   Link #354
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyi View Post
Wow, I thought they weren't going to do the MILFs' dakimuras since they were all about the loli chars D8 I suppose Rosa is the youngest out of all of them, makes me wonder if there will be Eva/Natsuhi ones. /eww ;;
Umineko doesn't have as many younger girls as Higurashi did however. Most of the females are adults - only ones you can pass off as teenagers or younger are Maria, Jessica, Shannon, Ange, Bern, Lambda and maybe Beatrice. There are also the stakes, but my guess is that they're going to double them up as they did with Satan and Asmodeus.

Still I see no problem with them making dakimuras out of the MILFs, seeing as they are pretty hot.
Old 2010-04-19, 01:44   Link #355
~Ayane~

Quote:
Most of the females are adults - only ones you can pass off as teenagers or younger are Maria, Jessica, Shannon, Ange, Bern, Lambda and maybe
um... Maria, Lambda, Bern, Eva-Beatrice, Jessica, Shannon, Ange, 7 stakes, 3 siestas and Beatrice vs Eva, Natsuhi, Rosa and Kyrie...

i would say that most of the females are not adults with this comparision
and that its also larger cast than in Higu
Old 2010-04-19, 06:13   Link #356
rogerpepitone

Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
You forgot Kumasawa and Virgilia.
Old 2010-04-19, 07:10   Link #357
moichispa
Endless witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpepitone View Post
I think the possibility of getting a kumasawa one are the same that getting a Battler one. Almost Zero.
Old 2010-04-19, 07:25   Link #358
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I'd buy Gohda Dakimakura

Old 2010-04-19, 12:52   Link #359
~Ayane~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpepitone View Post
yeah i know but Virgilia is neither a milf nor teenager/loli and i dont know but i wouldnt classify her as any other kind of young women, even though her appearance isnt supposed to look old so i didnt know where to put her.
and i bet you wont get Kumasawa unless people at Deen have some sense of humour xD
Old 2010-04-19, 14:07   Link #360
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
um... Maria, Lambda, Bern, Eva-Beatrice, Jessica, Shannon, Ange, 7 stakes, 3 siestas and Beatrice vs Eva, Natsuhi, Rosa and Kyrie...

i would say that most of the females are not adults with this comparision
and that its also larger cast than in Higu
Well I would count the 3 Siestas, along with Gaap and Virgilia as adults. The Siestas especially have a body type that's geared towards someone in their 20's. Beatrice as well isn't exactly a teenager herself - at least not with her voice she isn't Plus she's described as someone in her young 20's in EP 2.
Closed Thread