AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-11, 17:06   Link #1
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Thanks for your patience, everyone! I'm finally done!

Hey, remember me!

Well after months and months of working on it, I've finally finished the 1st chapter of my manga!!! So to those who've been waiting (and probably forgot about it. hehe), the wait is over!

Also, I've made a bunch of major changes since I last showed you guys. For example, I've made the page sizes identical to those of a standard inane-quality release. And the second one is, I went back and redid the 'fake comic tones' so they look MUCH better than the standard gray color I had before.

Well, enough talk, here's the url:

http://www.wholesaleautocentre.com/Kiva128Manga.zip

So anyones, I hope you guys like it. It's been a long journey for me considering I started way back last october.

Once again, thank you for your support!

I can't believe It's finally done!!! *parties like it's 1899*

EDIT: I've update the url. I would like to thank ptfff for very generously helping out and donating some bandwith. It's much better than the last one Thanks man!

Last edited by Kiva128; 2004-12-12 at 11:47.
Kiva128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 17:16   Link #2
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Well, I have to say you did a fabulous job. The story went a bit past me at first read. But I can see you put a lot of work in it.

thumbs up laddie
Old 2004-12-11, 17:18   Link #3
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
Well, I have to say you did a fabulous job. The story went a bit past me at first read. But I can see you put a lot of work in it.

thumbs up laddie
Yeah, it's hard to develop a story in 23 pages which is why I want to continue it (because I think it's pretty cool).

Thanks for reading.
Old 2004-12-11, 18:50   Link #4
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Is there a reason that the one ninja looks alot like Kakashi? Is there some sort of story significance to it.. or just how it is? I am just wondering.. it seems like a good start so far.. so keep it coming.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 18:54   Link #5
Skorpa

nice work =) the story is pretty cool. liked the jutsu where the big stone pilar came up from the ground.
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 19:00   Link #6
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
Is there a reason that the one ninja looks alot like Kakashi? Is there some sort of story significance to it.. or just how it is? I am just wondering.. it seems like a good start so far.. so keep it coming.
Ah that's just how it is. It's really just the mask that gives him that kakashi look. The hair is similar but not too similar. Oh well, I thought he looked different enough.

Glad you guys liked it.
Old 2004-12-11, 19:06   Link #7
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

I don't know what to say about a main character who kills those who seem like good guys without flinching, is apparentely not human, is somewhat sharing body with a demon and fits somewhere into the Naruto story, which we somewhat can relate to. I really liked what you had made on your own (that which only took place in the Naruto universe and not the Naruto story) and I'm quite curious about next chapter.

Great work!
Old 2004-12-11, 19:15   Link #8
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
wow.
this is my first reading of a doujin thats almost original.
if you want my humble thoughts go on to the spoiler

Spoiler:

o and one question, what equipment did u use to make this?
like tools. because i want to make one too.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 19:22   Link #9
Captain_Dope

You did an incredible good job! How long did you spend doing it? I loved the earth spike technique. The only thing that I did not like was the size of the Stone village, it looked very very small, don't forget that the Rock country is one of the 5 most powerful villages. I can't wait to see the second chapter, any idea when we will see it?

Oh and I will give you some rep for this.
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 19:25   Link #10
coash

a download ticket wtf...
coash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 19:32   Link #11
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Dope
You did an incredible good job! How long did you spend doing it? I loved the earth spike technique. The only thing that I did not like was the size of the Stone village, it looked very very small, don't forget that the Rock country is one of the 5 most powerful villages. I can't wait to see the second chapter, any idea when we will see it?

Oh and I will give you some rep for this.
Ah right. I forgot to mention that this isn't the main rock village. It's just a town on the border between earth country and lightning country. My bad. ^_^;;

Quote:
a download ticket wtf...
Believe me, I'm not happy about it either. If you know of a better host, please tell me.
Old 2004-12-11, 19:33   Link #12
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

This is amazing, I wasn't expecting such a good quality work from you...you have really amazed me with the quality... kudos to you!!! I will go through it in more detail later on (I just skimmed through it quickly because of a guest waiting for me), I have to go and tend to some guest right now. Though I was wondering did you make the read of the manga right to left (like japanese manga) or left to right?
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 19:41   Link #13
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice
This is amazing, I wasn't expecting such a good quality work from you...you have really amazed me with the quality... kudos to you!!! I will go through it in more detail later on (I just skimmed through it quickly because of a guest waiting for me), I have to go and tend to some guest right now. Though I was wondering did you make the read of the manga right to left (like japanese manga) or left to right?
Right to left, can't beat the japanese way. =]
Old 2004-12-11, 19:54   Link #14
London Stud

great stuff!

whens the next chapter?
London Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 19:55   Link #15
FireBorn

Very nice! Kind of predictable, but it was still a great read.
FireBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 19:58   Link #16
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Rather nice. Nice indeed.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 20:04   Link #17
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Nice art, keep up the good work.
Old 2004-12-11, 20:22   Link #18
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I just read this... not too bad at all... pretty good actually.... though I don't really like how that guy looks so much like Kakashi... but nevertheless, the art was solid and the jutsus were pretty cool.... keep up the good work!
Old 2004-12-11, 20:44   Link #19
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

This is pretty good.

I like Hiro's demon counterpart. It reminds me of the alien in Alien, and for some strange reason, it reminds me a little of Picollo...Hopefully you'll have it face off against Naruto or Gaara in his fully transformed state.

The similarties between Hiro and Kakashi are a little disconcerting, but its not that big of a deal, since he's the Full Metal Shinobi. *rimshot*
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 20:46   Link #20
ReggieM

Nice work! I've been checking out some amateur comics on various websites lately and none of them have been as good as yours! I particularly liked the last splash page with Hiro/Demon. Very well done. You've inspired me to try my hand at manga/comics as well - something I've always wanted to do...
ReggieM is offline   Reply With Quote