AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-04-25, 22:21   Link #7121
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
thanks for the suggestion, and im still learning the names, theres just SO much characters name to learn haha, im on chapter 115 right now with the 21yo girl with the glasses. gotta stop since im working tomorrow but ill read some more on the bus tomorrow morning!
Old 2011-04-26, 06:51   Link #7122
Bloodone
The Devil Who Loves Metal

I got here as excited as this Simon guy is when I started to read this manga. It's the only romance manga I got hooked up on. At least for now... (yes, I'm expecting censure now )

Anyway, I'm up to date now. Waiting for 133 like the most of us here, and I gotta say that the way Eba ended things with Haruto a while back was like bullshit to me, I guess I didn't expect the time gap and all this new girlfriend stuff to happen. Nevertheless, I still really enjoy the story and art in this manga.

http://newauthor-takumo.blogspot.com/
Check out the in progress novel being written not in Japan, but being made with a lot of effort and a pretty good chance of making it there some day...
Bloodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 20:33   Link #7123
Simon_Lord

yup i am now up to date, i even started coloring some lineart of Eba Yuzuki to fill in the time lol! well i suck at it really but im learning :P

really looking forward to see the end of this story!
Old 2011-04-27, 01:01   Link #7124
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
yup i am now up to date, i even started coloring some lineart of Eba Yuzuki to fill in the time lol! well i suck at it really but im learning :P

really looking forward to see the end of this story!
Finally someone with a super positive attitude showed up! this forum was getting kinda gloomy... But seriously, I'm ready to kill to read the next couple of chapters. It's been some time since I've felt this anticipation.

Haha no offense but I wonder how long it will take for these people to crush your love for the manga and bring you over to the darkside like they did to me If you're curious, you should go read some of my previous posts and compare them to my most recent ones

Don't get me wrong, this manga is still one of my top "I can't wait till the next release" manga to date but I loved it so much more before I joined this forum. Ignorance is bliss?

Oh, I also know how you feel about wanting to read it while you have something else coming up, I read the first 120 chapters in one sitting while I had a paper due at 8 in the morning

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 07:39   Link #7125
Bloodone

I would shake the hand of one who would read all 357 pages after joining a thread only recently . I stated my whole opinion about this manga just few comments above here, and no trolls or whatever your saying that is found in this forum would change it

For me, Thursday, the day that I consider the hardest in school and part time work, became somewhat more pleasant thanks to this manga (nothing else is released in that day of the week which I read)

Check out the in progress novel being written not in Japan, but being made with a lot of effort and a pretty good chance of making it there some day...
Old 2011-04-27, 10:07   Link #7126
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodone View Post
I would shake the hand of one who would read all 357 pages after joining a thread only recently . I stated my whole opinion about this manga just few comments above here, and no trolls or whatever your saying that is found in this forum would change it

For me, Thursday, the day that I consider the hardest in school and part time work, became somewhat more pleasant thanks to this manga (nothing else is released in that day of the week which I read)
lol, we'll see how long you last before you start changing your mind

Overall, I don't mind if people enjoy this but it would be something like it is mindless and the characters are just crazy and doing crazy things I find cool.... lol I wonder what current fans like about this. Maybe the art is cool? meh.. there is plenty of manga for that. There is also the fact people reading it in one sitting vs those reading it once a week...

And lastly I think age plays some role in this..... why do I feel the younger demographic enjoys these kind of drama...

at any rate... the manga can only get better since the last few chapters not involving Yuzuki has been a snooze fest.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 18:00   Link #7127
Simon_Lord

ive started reading Suzuka to keep myself busy, id recommand it if you havent already read it. i know theres an anime but some stuff was cut out. Its by the same author and i just learned that theres a Suzuka 2 also in progress.
Old 2011-04-27, 18:30   Link #7128
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
ive started reading Suzuka to keep myself busy, id recommand it if you havent already read it. i know theres an anime but some stuff was cut out. Its by the same author and i just learned that theres a Suzuka 2 also in progress.
Suzuka 2 is just a series of short omakes that were found in a couple of the KNiM volumes
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 02:17   Link #7129
Nemuru

wow, the latest spoiler is Terrific!!
Okay now I can relax happy... and pray this mess gets fixed...
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 16:55   Link #7130
Simon_Lord

oh i never read spoilers lol, they mess up my head until i can read the chapter haha, but i am excited to see whats going to happen next!
Old 2011-04-29, 07:16   Link #7131
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Hey it's chapter 133.

/me bangs head on table
Old 2011-04-29, 07:57   Link #7132
Bloodone

Well, I'll tell you one thing, after 133 and now this being 3rd week that I actually wait for new releases rather then reading it all in one go, now I understand the BIG difference in reading this manga one shot and waiting for chapters once a week for a long time...

However, despite possibility of this manga turning form "omg I love this" into something like "meh... not bad" in a near future, I shall stick around it no matter how many people throw garbage at the stroryline. Even though it was a bit weird (this new chapter) the little talk they had in the kitchen was pretty awkward and probably misunderstood, but this whole manga is full of that so I didn't see any major disappointments that I expect after reading some of you guys opinions of the series. At least for now...

Old 2011-04-29, 08:19   Link #7133
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 133:
Old 2011-04-29, 08:23   Link #7134
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I really dont think Seo should be trying so hard to pair up Kiyomi with that retarded character. It all looks so disgustingly forced and makes Kiyomi look worse.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 08:28   Link #7135
Aesthetic Shampoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I really dont think Seo should be trying so hard to pair up Kiyomi with that retarded character. It all looks so disgustingly forced and makes Kiyomi look worse.
AGREED. It's so stupid. Though I admit it would be better than some bishie with an attitude.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 08:34   Link #7136
oDin01

The facial expressions of Asuka's brother and father after she said she believed Haruto wasn't cheating was priceless.

Seo really likes to kill characters, Kiyone now is just a jealous female acting like a middle schooler saying I hate you to Takashi. Rin as usual stays true to her character.

Love how Haruto is pushing away Yuzuki away by telling her to get a new bf and how great her dead bf, Kazama was.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 08:57   Link #7137
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Haruto... why would you say that?
Look at how he glanced away when Yuzuki said that... he definitely caught what she meant.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 09:02   Link #7138
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Eba is actually putting some moves on Haruto, rather surprising. Although Haruto is trying way to hard to make it look like he's still not interested in her.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 09:22   Link #7139
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

I'm not even going to try.

Seriously.

I'll just find the nearest field of daisies and start knitting sweaters there while listening to Kenny G.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 09:45   Link #7140
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Eba is actually putting some moves on Haruto, rather surprising. Although Haruto is trying way to hard to make it look like he's still not interested in her.
I get the feeling he knew she was talking about him and not kazama but said what he did to keep some space between them
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life