AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-06, 13:53   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Tsuyokiss

Genre: Romance

Expected Release Date: July 2, 2006 (source)

As I was going through the list of upcoming serieses in the month of July, what struck me about this show is the cast. The story in itself doesn't seem anything special at all as you can see from reading the following..
The main character, Tsushima Reo, isn`t engaged in either sports or study, and he is always hanging around with his childhood friends, Samesuga Shinichi, Date Subaru, and Kanisawa Kinu.

He secretly loves Kiriya Eria. She is a daughter of Kiriya Cooperation, very beautiful, smart, and a student leader. However, her acts are very eccentric. Therefore, at the same time she is loved by many students, she is hated by as many students.

One day, because the main characters are being late for school, they try to sneak into the campus. However, a girl knocks them out to catch. It is Kurogame Otome. She is Reo’s cousin, and Reo thought of her as his elder sister when they were children, but they haven’t met for years. Soon, she begins to live with Reo in the same house in order to change his lazy life. [Taken from AniDB.]

Like I've said, the premesis of the story is nothing new and it is based on a game by Candy Soft, but since I am a sucker for romance, I'll be sure to give it a try.

Last edited by GHDpro; 2009-04-30 at 03:24.
Old 2006-06-06, 13:57   Link #2
NeoSam

Tsun Tsun >.< Dere Dere

A Tsundere anime, Yay I'm looking forward for this.

Thanks monir for starting a thread about this ^^
Old 2006-06-06, 15:01   Link #3
DaFool
Resident devil

Seems to be this will be the leading eroge anime. There were a couple others announced way back when...one of them involves cross-dressing I believe...but by cross-referencing anime blogs and eroge forums, this could be the next Shuffle (i.e. in popularity)

Seems a lot of people have played the game already.

Quote:
...since I am a sucker for romance,...
Well I'm a sucker for genki characters...and pantsu. Genki pantsu all the way.

Tsun ~ Tsun ~ Dere ~ Dere ~ Tsun ~ Tsun ~ Dere ~ Dere ~ Tsun ~ Tsun ~ Dere ~ Dere ~ Tsun ~ Tsun ~ Dere ~ Dere
Old 2006-06-06, 23:51   Link #4
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
Tsun Tsun >.< Dere Dere

A Tsundere anime, Yay I'm looking forward for this.
You should put a correction.

and Tsundere Harem Anime!

I'm on this like white on rice! Hehehe.

Edit : Oh Crap! It's a Media Factory production!

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2006-06-09, 20:42   Link #5
NeoSam

Thanks to ayyo for the Tsuyokiss manga

Hmm, is this the manga thats serialized in the bishoujo magazine Comptiq Ace (Comp Ace) ?

Ahh, wait but the manga thats serialized in Comp Ace magazine started on May 2006 >.< so it can't be that there are 3 chapters out of it already >.<

Ahh, anyway the first volume of Tsuyokiss manga thats serialized in Comp Ace magazine will be released in August 2006 I'll post its cover when its available.
Old 2006-06-09, 23:08   Link #6
ayyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
As I was going through the list of upcoming serieses in the month of July, what struck me about this show is the cast. The story in itself doesn't seem anything special at all as you can see from reading the following..

Spoiler for to save room:

Like I've said, the premesis of the story is nothing new and it is based on a game by Candy Soft, but since I am a sucker for romance, I'll be sure to give it a try.
The discription on aniDB is outdated since it is only the story discription for the eroge PC version. The new story discription as copied and pasted from their website is
Spoiler for to save room:

Which basically says nothing at all except that it confirms Nao as the protagonist.

Quote:
Thanks to ayyo for the Tsuyokiss manga
No problem

I've made an introduction to Tsuyokiss page here at my blog and am running a feature there too to keep the update on the news for the coming 'tsundere'TVanimation.

As long as the Leo Family is there it can't possibly be less than a 'B' anime.

Last edited by ayyo; 2006-06-15 at 14:14.
Old 2006-06-13, 23:47   Link #7
BOZZY

Seems the cast list and OP/ED details are out... Just curious, is Kotoko doing the ED theme or just the lyrics for it?
Old 2006-06-14, 02:40   Link #8
LytHka
Banned

The singer for the song is going to be Utatsuki Kaori. o.ob It's basically I've Sound doing the whole ED production.
Old 2006-06-16, 09:18   Link #9
DaFool
Resident devil

Check the site again...it now has screenshots for the first ep.
Old 2006-06-22, 22:20   Link #10
ayyo

15 second trailer up
Old 2006-06-22, 23:20   Link #11
kujoe
from head to heel

I agree with the Nagomi comment, and I still miss the original style of the game—but this trailer already seems like a good sign that the series will be worth watching.
Old 2006-06-23, 00:57   Link #12
Maceart
Doremi-fansubs founder
*Fansubber

Woah, another harem anime from a bishoujo game? Damn Japan seems to be gobbling these up.

AIR 2005! Kanon 2006! CLANNAD 2007-2008! Planetarian OAV/Movie 2010?
Old 2006-06-23, 03:26   Link #13
BOZZY

Just wondering, who is voicing the characters? I noticed the had credits online for voices...
Old 2006-06-23, 04:24   Link #14
Kensuke

I'm looking forward to this series, I like the character designs.

ANN has the cast and staff list:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=6453

Hey, I didn't know that this was from makers of Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~, same director plus other staff, and there is Nana Mizuki and Mai Nakahara, so this looks good so far.
Old 2006-07-01, 17:17   Link #15
arias

Tsuyokiss!

Thread about the anime; the first RAW episode has just been released and it's scheduled for subbing by Megami-anime. I played the game with the Otome story, and while I was suprised by the amount of mm.. adult material, I really like Otome

Disappointingly, the anime is introducing a new character in Sunao Konoe and she seems to be the main character of the anime --- which means the protagonist will inevitably end up with her.

Welcome to the thread
Old 2006-07-01, 18:00   Link #16
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

episode 1 raw

Omoshiroi, ne? Tsundere comedies with fanservice are not necessarily my bag, but I enjoyed the first ep. Kimura Shinichiro may be able to do something with this. The character design is good, I think. Mizuki Nana does well. And I liked the multiple eyecatches, slightly reminiscent of the introduction screens in PaniPoni Dash. Tsuyokisu.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2006-07-01, 18:06   Link #17
ayyo

Summary/screencaps and comments up at : http://www.makenaidesuwayo.com/2006/...s-sunao-konoe/
Old 2006-07-01, 18:10   Link #18
Spuffy
オウカ~

It was so strange having a new set of voices. And sadly they are (in my opinion) inferior to the ones in the game. Well, I'll get used to them sooner or later. But I still don't see the logic here though. Mai Nakahara instead of Hitomi...what a shame.
Old 2006-07-01, 18:12   Link #19
arias

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayyo
Summary/screencaps and comments up at : http://www.makenaidesuwayo.com/2006/...s-sunao-konoe/
Ayyo, you have a GREAT page but it's unfortunately very cluttered; especially on the right with the navigation bar... Your writing is also not very unbiased : p But fortunately it's very detailed : )

If you have time, I'd love it if you could set up a page for Tsuyokiss alone writing up detailed AND spoilerish profiles and plotlines for the main characters This is because despite playing through the Otome (ftw) storyline, I only understand a portion of it... It's a big ask, so I guess I'll be roaming around Tsuyokiss forum posts and such to understand the stories better.
Old 2006-07-01, 18:27   Link #20
ayyo

How can I be unbiased when I'm nothing but smiles after watching it? Fuhahahaha

As for the game storylines, I'll do them after the anime is finished airing since I planned to do it anyway.

Last edited by ayyo; 2006-07-01 at 20:56.
Closed Thread