AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-08, 18:38   Link #1461
WILD_LION

^
Well my speculation is that all the Evil Dragons who are supposed to be dead was resurrected using Ophis's stolen power, Sephiroth Graal and experimental magic.
And issei will defeat them one by one, with that issei will get more developments.

This is the site for read the vol 15 translated by n0m@n:
http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.co...arc4/volume15/
Old 2013-08-08, 23:47   Link #1462
DrakeKnight

Here an idea how about the whole resurrection of evil dragons for experiments to make a method to resurrection died gods
Old 2013-08-09, 22:37   Link #1463
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeKnight View Post
Here an idea how about the whole resurrection of evil dragons for experiments to make a method to resurrection died gods
resurrection died gods????
Do you thin that they are trying to resurrect the God of the Bible or Maou?
To me they can resurrect the evil dragons because their souls were sealed, and in some histories i have read that when a God died his soul desepear as if it never existed. Becuse until now, i think that the devils and angels can not resurect his leaders.

I speculate that Great Red will reappear in this evil dragon situation to help issei.
Old 2013-08-10, 00:17   Link #1464
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post

I speculate that Great Red will reappear in this evil dragon situation to help issei.
It depends on how strong, the rest of the evil dragon's are going to be.

Not to mention, rather then having Great Red appear personally, I think it would be better, ... or at least, it would contain some more "character development" for Ise if, ... assuming he is going to be put into a situation where he would need some "outside help" from Great Red, ... the "dormant power" of Great Red and Ophis that is contained within his "current body" would "awaken" or be "released" at that time ...

At the very least, it would give the author some opportunity to present some evidence, why the "current" Ise is considered as the "Dragon of Dragons", who is still in High School
Old 2013-08-10, 02:03   Link #1465
DrakeKnight

Yea Ill agree with Chris here. I mean yea I great that the most powerful being in the whole universe is ur friend but author shouldn't show Great Red any more unless if is a plot point IE people trying to steal his power or kill him because it really discounts Ise hard earn power up to be save everytime by Great Red if thing turn really bad.

Also @ Wild if u think about there is a bit of God soul in True Longius and Also there are some Angel turncoats in KB so who know maybe
Old 2013-08-10, 02:40   Link #1466
luluvibritannia

what parts of volume 15 are actual plot and not side story's is it the episodes?
Old 2013-08-10, 02:50   Link #1467
DrakeKnight

last 3rd of the volume has a little from what n@nom say
Old 2013-08-10, 05:44   Link #1468
sky black swordman

Quote:
Also @ Wild if u think about there is a bit of God soul in True Longius and Also there are some Angel turncoats in KB so who know maybe
Not exactly. It's God from the Bible's will, that's in the True Longius.
Old 2013-08-10, 08:07   Link #1469
Tchadnis

i dont know about you all but i personally wouldn't like it if Great Red appeared each time Ise was in a pinch , it would cut the whole thing , to have your "Dad" show up and beat people ass each time you in need , you would gain nothing from it .. lol plus Great Red like a biker he only want to fight/kill people that bother his ride .. other then that to him people are just small fry nothing to be bothered about ..
Old 2013-08-10, 09:41   Link #1470
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
It depends on how strong, the rest of the evil dragon's are going to be.

Not to mention, rather then having Great Red appear personally, I think it would be better, ... or at least, it would contain some more "character development" for Ise if, ... assuming he is going to be put into a situation where he would need some "outside help" from Great Red, ... the "dormant power" of Great Red and Ophis that is contained within his "current body" would "awaken" or be "released" at that time ...

At the very least, it would give the author some opportunity to present some evidence, why the "current" Ise is considered as the "Dragon of Dragons", who is still in High School
Well.........one of my speculations is that in some point of the story, maybe in the vol 18(because Great Red appear in Volume 6 and Volume 12) Khaos will try tu fuse the seven Evil Dragons mentioned in DxD Universe with stolen ophis power added to them:
Crom Cruach
Aži Dahāka
Apophis
Grendel
Yamata no Orochi
Ladon
Níðhǫggr

To try to create an Evil Monster Dragon of seven heads( Because remember, Great Red is actually a reference to the Biblical Satan in Revelations, where he takes the form of a seven-headed Dragon). In this situation Great Red will reappear to help issei to defeat that Evil Monster Dragon of seven heads.

Well this is my speculation for the end of the Evil Dragon Arc, a fight of Great Red vs Evil Monster Dragon of seven heads.
Old 2013-08-10, 11:37   Link #1471
Chris38

^

I see, well I don't want to crash you're hopes too much, but to me ... merging 7 dragons with different origins, personalities and power ... sounds like something that doesn't have a huge chance of actually occurring in the novel's...

Not to mention, what would be the point for a development like that to occur ... I just don't see, what kind of benefit merging the 7 evil dragons would have for the Khaos Brigade...

And, I'm not even discussing the "stability issues" and other various side effects that such a "fusion" would have...
Old 2013-08-10, 11:59   Link #1472
WILD_LION

Quote:
^

I see, well I don't want to crash you're hopes too much, but to me ... merging 7 dragons with different origins, personalities and power ... sounds like something that doesn't have a huge chance of actually occurring in the novel's...

Not to mention, what would be the point for a development like that to occur ... I just don't see, what kind of benefit merging the 7 evil dragons would have for the Khaos Brigade...

And, I'm not even discussing the "stability issues" and other various side effects that such a "fusion" would have...
It is just an idea for the end of the Evil Dragons arc, after issei develop his powers defeating the Evil dragons one by one with help of Vali team, then Khaos will take the bodies of the evil dragon to make experiments and fusion them and create a entity with all the stolen ophis power.
Old 2013-08-10, 14:30   Link #1473
Tchadnis

Quote:
^

You know what i just had in mind reading you talking about "stability issues" ? i could see this huge ass dragon with seven head , and each head fighting each other trying to eat the other one off .. pretty funny don't you think ? lol just picturing it and that seem hilarious already ....
Old 2013-08-10, 15:57   Link #1474
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
You know what i just had in mind reading you talking about "stability issues" ? i could see this huge ass dragon with seven head , and each head fighting each other trying to eat the other one off .. pretty funny don't you think ? lol just picturing it and that seem hilarious already ....
jajajajajajajajaja.........it is true, i can see issei in Super Gigantic Crimson Balance Breaker trying to find a solution to kill this monster without destroy everything around him like cities.
http://sunshineinthestorm.files.word.../reddragon.jpg
Old 2013-08-10, 19:38   Link #1475
Direwolf18

Quote:
I actually had the same thought... This could very well be an attempt to resurrect the old Maous. That would throw off the entire political calculus pretty handily. Or the Bible God for that matter if their goal is Chaos. Think about it, the return of those two entities, who are arguably still the rightful rulers of each faction. From comments made by other characters they were pretty much entirely responsible for the great war in the first place, and it only petered out after they got themselves killed.

The descendants of the old Maous never had a real claim to power. Other then that they should have inherited it because of who their granddaddies were. The originals however, that could start a REAL civil war and not just an insurrection by a (perceived) maligned minority.
Old 2013-08-10, 19:58   Link #1476
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
I actually had the same thought... This could very well be an attempt to resurrect the old Maous. That would throw off the entire political calculus pretty handily. Or the Bible God for that matter if their goal is Chaos. Think about it, the return of those two entities, who are arguably still the rightful rulers of each faction. From comments made by other characters they were pretty much entirely responsible for the great war in the first place, and it only petered out after they got themselves killed.

The descendants of the old Maous never had a real claim to power. Other then that they should have inherited it because of who their granddaddies were. The originals however, that could start a REAL civil war and not just an insurrection by a (perceived) maligned minority.
Wait wait wait waitttttt............do you think that the current Leaders of Khaos really desire to give their title as "Boss" to other person? for me if they try to resurect a god, they will convert the god in a loyal servant to them, and it not must be necesary a god, I think they are reviving powerful entities and no matter what, and transforming them in servants of the current leaders of Khaos with the Idea of ""If you dont obey, you will die again and return to be a corpse""
Old 2013-08-10, 20:28   Link #1477
Direwolf18

Well that's just it isn't it? Who is actually calling the shots? And what is their objective? We have seen what, 4+ major factions so far, The old-maou faction, the Hero Faction, Team Vali, and the Stray Magicians. All four had different objectives, but their paths aligned, for the time being.

I could easily see Euclid Lucifuge on the revive the old Maou bandwagon because that is where his loyalties lay.

It could be just as easily, lets raise their old bosses, and let them finish wiping each other out. In many ways that would be the most Machiavellian plan. Bring back the Devils and Angels old leaders, and say, have at it. It was commented on before by a number of characters especially during the Kokabiel arc, that if the war were to resume it would most likely spell total ruin for both sides. If the objective is to bring the Bible Factions down, that's all you would need to do, would not even need to commit troops. You don't need to control them, their old hatreds and prejudices would do your job for you.

Whats the old saying? Nature abhors a vacuum. Remove a major faction like the Bible faction and there will be all their old territory to pick up.
Old 2013-08-10, 21:07   Link #1478
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
Well that's just it isn't it? Who is actually calling the shots? And what is their objective? We have seen what, 4+ major factions so far, The old-maou faction, the Hero Faction, Team Vali, and the Stray Magicians. All four had different objectives, but their paths aligned, for the time being.

I could easily see Euclid Lucifuge on the revive the old Maou bandwagon because that is where his loyalties lay.

It could be just as easily, lets raise their old bosses, and let them finish wiping each other out. In many ways that would be the most Machiavellian plan. Bring back the Devils and Angels old leaders, and say, have at it. It was commented on before by a number of characters especially during the Kokabiel arc, that if the war were to resume it would most likely spell total ruin for both sides. If the objective is to bring the Bible Factions down, that's all you would need to do, would not even need to commit troops. You don't need to control them, their old hatreds and prejudices would do your job for you.

Whats the old saying? Nature abhors a vacuum. Remove a major faction like the Bible faction and there will be all their old territory to pick up.
I don't think it, remember what issei said during in Vol 14, he said that before his eyes Euclid Lucifuge was acting like someone was forced him to do it against his will.

And for me, issei harem is the key for the peace between species.
Old 2013-08-10, 21:26   Link #1479
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I don't think it, remember what issei said during in Vol 14, he said that before his eyes Euclid Lucifuge was acting like someone was forced him to do it against his will.

And for me, issei harem is the key for the peace between species.
Will have to recheck the Euclid bit. I thought it was referring to Grendel.

But true enough on the Harem.

That being said, doesn't mean someone like Hades wouldn't LOVE to see the Angels and Demons wipe each other out. And I highly doubt he is alone in this. We already know he has worked with them before. And I am not saying that it's Hades objective. There seems to be plenty of opportunities for several different groups to have their irons in the fire. Fighting a unified Angels-Fallen Angels-Devils Alliance is a losing proposition at this point. There are just to many powerful people with complementary powers and skills. If I was the big bad, I would go with a divide and conquer route. At the least get the Alliance to fall apart, ideally get them fighting each other again, let the Maous and Seraphs kill each other off.
Old 2013-08-10, 21:35   Link #1480
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Kinda offtopic how will they devide and conquer the cristian faction? Put a traitor seems unlikely, revive god and maou using ophis stolen power maybe though the revive maou are no match for the new maou, kill the heart of the faction "issei" possible coz he is the hero of underworld and both angel, fallen angel and devil has respect on him, brainwash issei possible but difficult ._.

Edit: tarnish issei reputation seem possible but how?

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life