AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-08-01, 18:29   Link #41
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
It also seems Shikamaru is being set up as Hokage. Naruto could get a bigger job. We know Sasuke has one more betrayal. Sakura? Lol.
I would actually LOVE to see that happen. Actually, I would love to see Naruto turn the position down and flat out say that Shikamaru would fill the role better. Won't ever happen, but I can dream.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 20:41   Link #42
itachi-san314

Next chapter, Kiba does something half-way decent and then some random character says: "you know, he could make a good hokage". The next chapter Hinata shows promise and someone brings it up again... aw hell. let's have all of the k11 be hokage!
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 21:26   Link #43
Cookie-Monster

PFF hokage seems like a pretty lame goal these days.

They should be aiming for legendary historical figure status.

"I WILL BE THE LEGENDARY NINJA THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE POOP THER PANTS WHEN IM EDO TENSEID! "

"No I wil!"
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 23:01   Link #44
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
Next chapter, Kiba does something half-way decent and then some random character says: "you know, he could make a good hokage". The next chapter Hinata shows promise and someone brings it up again... aw hell. let's have all of the k11 be hokage!
Except Kishi won't do that next chapter. Unless he is turning his manga into a comedy. Shikamaru was mentioned as a Hokage candidate a long time ago. So this is nothing out of the ordinary or silly like with Kiba or that kid with the snot hanging out of his nose being mentioned as Hokage.

Since neither Naruto or Sasuke will likely die, I could see them not wanting to repeat the Madara/Hashirama situation once Sasuke coverts to Narutism after a good beating. I thought Kishi was going for the fairy tale ending with Naruto as Hokage, until Sasuke declared he was going to be Hokage. Now both might have to walk away from the job. So Kishi sets Shikamaru up as the compromise. A guy with no ambition who doesn't want the job. The anti-Danzou.

Otherwise that scene meant nothing. Other than to establish which girl wants Shikamaru's babies. Which we knew anyway.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 00:11   Link #45
itachi-san314

Quote:
Since neither Naruto or Sasuke will likely die, I could see them not wanting to repeat the Madara/Hashirama situation once Sasuke coverts to Narutism after a good beating. I thought Kishi was going for the fairy tale ending with Naruto as Hokage, until Sasuke declared he was going to be Hokage. Now both might have to walk away from the job. So Kishi sets Shikamaru up as the compromise. A guy with no ambition who doesn't want the job. The anti-Danzou.

Otherwise that scene meant nothing. Other than to establish which girl wants Shikamaru's babies. Which we knew anyway.
sakura is also high on the ladder of the notnarutoorsasuke hokage choice and has been hinted at recently as well. i'm not saying shikamaru is a joke candidate. i'm saying the whole canon back and forth of who it can be is getting tiresome and silly. why should that even matter when they're all in the middle of a fight with a juubi jinchuuriki and madara? they should all be focused on winning and possibly staying alive right now.

also i wouldn't be all that surprised if we dont get a fairy tale ending and the story ends with naruto and sasuke running at each other, kunais clash, the end. at this point a naruto/sasuke battle would almost be anti-climactic anyway. kishi might leave it as the neverending rivalry like rocky and apollo creed when the story ends on a freeze-frame of their first punches lol
Old 2013-08-02, 03:01   Link #46
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Twisting them around until we get sick of it and then going whatever route wins his lottery. This may seem like a joke, but I'm partly serious. I mean, some chapters ago we had both sakura*naruto and hinata*naruto moments. I think he's testing the waters, to see which ending will create less rage.

i don't think authors should be influenced by people's opinions when it comes to storytelling. it his own decision
Old 2013-08-02, 03:54   Link #47
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
i don't think authors should be influenced by people's opinions when it comes to storytelling. it his own decision
It happened before. The guy that wrote the "Kampfer" LN (dunno his name) changed the ending in the manga (the same guy wrote the manga as well) because most fans were not happy. To me, he is just a stupid sell-out and I liked the LN ending much more. Oh well, it happens, because we get butthurt really easy and start raging and even sending death threats (Tite Kubo from Bleach got some death threats).
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 04:11   Link #48
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
It happened before. The guy that wrote the "Kampfer" LN (dunno his name) changed the ending in the manga (the same guy wrote the manga as well) because most fans were not happy. To me, he is just a stupid sell-out and I liked the LN ending much more. Oh well, it happens, because we get butthurt really easy and start raging and even sending death threats (Tite Kubo from Bleach got some death threats).
that happens when people become obsessed with something. people are even enraged in the oreimo ending (which i can understand a bit since i'e been reading the summaries). i bet if kishimoto decides to end naruto with sakura antisakura or hinata fans will go full retard
Old 2013-08-02, 08:50   Link #49
Moeterum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenesis View Post
i wonder what happen to obito xD
NOTHING, for sure. He's too strong to die from that attack.
Moeterum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 12:14   Link #50
itachi-san314

Quote:
me neither, but they are influenced (and I assume told what to do to an extent) by their producers who are influenced by people's opinions so they make the most money. this is partly why most characters don't die in these mangas. too many fans like them and would flip out/ stop reading/ try to kill the mangaka if their favorite character was killed off
Old 2013-08-02, 12:24   Link #51
Kurohane

Quote:
Wait, Kampfer author changed the ending? This the first I've heard of it. Titte Kubo got death threats? For what? Well, I have full faith that Kishimoto is writing the story he wants, not the story fans want him to write. The proof is his writing.

Quote:
that happens when people become obsessed with something. people are even enraged in the oreimo ending (which i can understand a bit since i'e been reading the summaries). i bet if kishimoto decides to end naruto with sakura antisakura or hinata fans will go full retard
It's truly a shame how fans can react so negatively to something that's supposed to be enjoyable. If NaruSaku becomes canon, that truly would be a dark day in the forums. It would be the 615 week all over again, only 10x worse. I'm a NaruSaku fan by the way.
Old 2013-08-02, 14:43   Link #52
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Wait, Kampfer author changed the ending? This the first I've heard of it. Titte Kubo got death threats? For what? Well, I have full faith that Kishimoto is writing the story he wants, not the story fans want him to write. The proof is his writing.

It's truly a shame how fans can react so negatively to something that's supposed to be enjoyable. If NaruSaku becomes canon, that truly would be a dark day in the forums. It would be the 615 week all over again, only 10x worse. I'm a NaruSaku fan by the way.
Spoiler for kampfer&bleach:

As to Naruto*Sakura, I know I would go full retard if it ever happens
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 18:08   Link #53
DKN117

You know what Kishimoto should do? Make the ending ambiguous in terms of who Naruto ends up with - don't say outright who he ended up with, but give hints that could be taken either way, and let the readers choose which one to accept as their headcanon.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 21:14   Link #54
Kurohane

Quote:
Spoiler for kampfer&bleach:

As to Naruto*Sakura, I know I would go full retard if it ever happens
Any source that says Kubo-san really prevented Byakuya's death for that reason, because that's hard to believe.

Spoiler for kampfer manga:

Back to Naruto, what does Madara hope to gain by stalling Hashirama?
Old 2013-08-02, 22:58   Link #55
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Probably has to do with his "trump card". Since everything is about Hashirama DNA, it is likely about that. Something has to get the Edo Hokages out of the story. Otherwise they make the rest of the characters look like crap. Even the current Kages and people like Kirabi look like useless fodder compared to them. They have to pass the torch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
You know what Kishimoto should do? Make the ending ambiguous in terms of who Naruto ends up with - don't say outright who he ended up with, but give hints that could be taken either way, and let the readers choose which one to accept as their headcanon.
And have the fandom rage for perpetuity? That would be the worst case scenario. Just pick a girl and end it.
Spoiler:
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 23:11   Link #56
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

A friend of mine on another forum translated some points of this chapter raw version. And it makes more sense on what Madara was saying.

Quote:
Anyway, giving a quick sight to raw, I can understan bettere Madara's words and they sounds even more clear but at same time more dark..

Madara and Hashirama speech:

Hashirama: Don't stand in my way, Madara!!

Madara: I don't have time but I must do in this way given that such things happened.

Madara: ...I will get a bit more of you.

the funny speech between Naruto and Tobirama:

Tobirama: Don't worry... I just made fly a clone.

Tobirama: ...It's that I put a mark on his body

Tobirama: during the previous contact.

Naruto: Incredible! So you can imitate my dad, huh!

Naruto: Also uncle dude with Nidaime's face rock!!

Tobirama: Look, it's the Yondaime who is imitating me.

Tobirama: Besides, I would appreciate that you address me as Nidaime-sama!!

Tobirama and Minato:

Minato: There's no other choice but to create an opportunity...

Minato: with my Rasensenkouchourinbukousanshiki too, eh...

Tobirama: ....You... are a little natural airhead, isn't...?

Tobirama: Usually in this case I'double up with laughter with you technique name here but...

Tobirama: I won't laugh in front of that guy...

A strange thing I noticed during this:
Sasuke: Naruto, THIS TIME I will match the ratio with you chakra with my sharingan!
Naruto: This fellow also hate to lose!

"This time I" was accentuated in the raw... Dunno why.
Old 2013-08-03, 00:10   Link #57
Kurohane

Quote:
Probably has to do with his "trump card". Since everything is about Hashirama DNA, it is likely about that. Something has to get the Edo Hokages out of the story. Otherwise they make the rest of the characters look like crap. Even the current Kages and people like Kirabi look like useless fodder compared to them. They have to pass the torch.

And have the fandom rage for perpetuity? That would be the worst case scenario. Just pick a girl and end it.
Spoiler:
But what can you get from a corpse that's not even the person who was brought back? Also, when damaged, the body wound is just paper shreds.

Spoiler for fan rage:
Old 2013-08-03, 01:27   Link #58
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
revive majin buu...

no seriously, madaras original plan begin with acquiring shodais power...he managed to get some dna and awaken the rinnegan, but there appears to be more to hashirama than just being a really good ninja. perhaps madara intends to acquire shodais "true" power, whatever that is....
but that would mean he accounted for the first to be resurrected which im not buying. even when the hokages were resurrected madara continued on with the plan to revive himself and become the juubi host that is until rin stepped in. besides, he would not have known sasuke was planning to revive the kages. but who knows, he has the rinnegan and can remove souls so maybe hashirama gets fatigue enough for madara to either do that or absorb his chakra...

yeah i think he wants his sage chakra.
Old 2013-08-03, 01:30   Link #59
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

hashirama can't get tired because of edo tesei. i don't know how valuable are the sage chakra to madara,
didn't madara already have hashirama's skills doesn't need to absorb hashirama anymore

i wonder what is SHikamaru doing. he has been already observing the battle for a while and I don't think he will continue standing.

and there's still no sign of orochimaru and the current kages
Old 2013-08-03, 07:06   Link #60
Jehuty

Did anyone notice when the 4th first jumped in front of Naruto and Sasuke's combo rasengan... That the 4th had both arms? Then on all the panels after, he is missing his right arm again.

I mean, c'mon man, either regenerate his arm or don't >=O

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion