KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 23:50   Link #462
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Send a message via MSN to rainnydaiis
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
OH dear !!! Have you guys ever seen a Riki? in a competitive match?!?!! O_o
I saw a video of one for the CAL finals. But besides that no. Mainly for the fact that some people never pick him and he doesn't come up in RD mode. Also for the fact that in most matches everyone is going crazy with wards so not really.

The SA I saw for the finals was extremely ownage... His harassing skills and ability to cast smoke at the perfect times and all that, probably made him lead the team. I haven't seen much but all I can say is SA owns and is one of the most annoying heros. I played against one for a match and I went slardar and pretty much shut that riki down.
rainnydaiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 23:54   Link #463
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Well, KS just played a riki for F4F #3 quarter final against H20.

And another new Malaysian team beat mouz in another match .. Life is good on this side of the world
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-11-02, 00:00   Link #464
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to KickHopper Send a message via MSN to KickHopper
Triple kill using my Poof-Meepo. All is good. =] I don't get why all the Meepos I have fought so far never use it. It's like over 1k in AOE damage at level 4.

[R.I.P Lisa Chung : A Truly Remarkable Person.]
KickHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 00:55   Link #465
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Seems that terrorblade is now a subpar carry. Just went 14-6 with spectre. All I gotta say is this:

Spectre with 2x wraith, str treads, radiance, and HoT + Zeus with 2 nulls, boots, aghs, and Eul's+Leviathan... ravage +haunt+desolate+dispersion+arc+static+wrath=their entire team basically died at the same time.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 12:35   Link #466
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to KickHopper Send a message via MSN to KickHopper
Can you guys fill me in on how to change my hotkeys of my spells/items so they only correspond to the same keys for every hero, and...how to make the health bars show on the screen without having to hold ALT? =S

I'm a super n00b. >_<

[R.I.P Lisa Chung : A Truly Remarkable Person.]
KickHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 19:14   Link #467
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickHopper View Post
Can you guys fill me in on how to change my hotkeys of my spells/items so they only correspond to the same keys for every hero, and...how to make the health bars show on the screen without having to hold ALT? =S

I'm a super n00b. >_<
Play 1.22 version, go option and check in the "Alway shows Health bar" box.
About the hotkey, just search for DotAkey.
Old 2008-11-02, 19:17   Link #468
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Seems that terrorblade is now a subpar carry. Just went 14-6 with spectre. All I gotta say is this:

Spectre with 2x wraith, str treads, radiance, and HoT + Zeus with 2 nulls, boots, aghs, and Eul's+Leviathan... ravage +haunt+desolate+dispersion+arc+static+wrath=their entire team basically died at the same time.
Tb has always been a good carry due to building demolish power and farming ability. As long as those two points don't change, Tb won't go down.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 22:10   Link #469
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Quote:
Triple kill using my Poof-Meepo. All is good. =] I don't get why all the Meepos I have fought so far never use it. It's like over 1k in AOE damage at level 4.
Well people don't know how to use poof. Its just as simple as that. They don't understand the concept of it LOL. I'm just playing. But I really don't use poof that much offensively but I use to to escape and to gank and multi farm.

Quote:
Well, KS just played a riki for F4F #3 quarter final against H20.

And another new Malaysian team beat mouz in another match .. Life is good on this side of the world
Oh. I saw part of that match. I was downloading it last night and saw a bit of it and was wondering if it was the match you were talking about. But then again that was at like 4 am in the morning so I just passed out after 2 minutes and didn't think about it again.

Quote:

What else do you expect from global ults? I expect buff spec and zeus to beat the crap out of the entire team. Thats what I expect. Of course I'm referring to pubs. In matches you really won't see an entire team die to that. Unless for the fact that they are all in 1 single area.

Quote:

I'm a super n00b. >_<
Well its not a matter of being noob. Or anything like that. I've known about it because I actually play melee but after a while I just got use to holding alt. ( Which is why you'll see me ping a lot when I don't mean it ). But when I put that on and I press alt it disappears so I said screw it and just started using alt.
Old 2008-11-02, 22:28   Link #470
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainnydaiis View Post
What else do you expect from global ults? I expect buff spec and zeus to beat the crap out of the entire team. Thats what I expect. Of course I'm referring to pubs. In matches you really won't see an entire team die to that. Unless for the fact that they are all in 1 single area.
Add Furion and Bloodseeker into the list, and you're done.
Old 2008-11-02, 22:30   Link #471
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlmm View Post
Just mana drain before he can mana drain you and he will be worthless in a lane.
No! Just no! Simply put that any NA player will just instantly impale or mana burn you while you're doing the mana draining which is a channeling skill. He could also just walk away immediately and waste your attempt.
Old 2008-11-02, 22:54   Link #472
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Add Furion and Bloodseeker into the list, and you're done.
Haha I haven't actually seen a furion used in a long time. I think I did but I can't remember. Same with blood seeker. But yeah put those 2 and who ever runs away is dead too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacchin View Post
No! Just no! Simply put that any NA player will just instantly impale or mana burn you while you're doing the mana draining which is a channeling skill. He could also just walk away immediately and waste your attempt.
Well if you impale and get drain off you'll atleast get like 100-200 mp depending on the NA. So it all works out. Or you can just hex and drain and then right after just impale the sucker. its what I do.
Old 2008-11-02, 22:56   Link #473
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

I'm a super n00b. >_<
Google for autohotkey, then install it.. Then look for the script, I have one if you interested .. I can paste it here or upload it if anyone interested.

Quote:
Well people don't know how to use poof. Its just as simple as that. They don't understand the concept of it LOL. I'm just playing. But I really don't use poof that much offensively but I use to to escape and to gank and multi farm.
There's someone I know who use the clone as free teleport only because he cant micro. I cant use him either XD

Quote:
Oh. I saw part of that match. I was downloading it last night and saw a bit of it and was wondering if it was the match you were talking about. But then again that was at like 4 am in the morning so I just passed out after 2 minutes and didn't think about it again.
If its against w4s| then it probably it, they are quite new even to us Malaysian but they have MikeBZ, former KS member that was blamed for the mh incident before.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-11-03, 14:26   Link #474
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Quote:
Google for autohotkey, then install it.. Then look for the script, I have one if you interested .. I can paste it here or upload it if anyone interested.

There's someone I know who use the clone as free teleport only because he cant micro. I cant use him either XD

If its against w4s| then it probably it, they are quite new even to us Malaysian but they have MikeBZ, former KS member that was blamed for the mh incident before.
Well from what I heard, Autohotkey is banned in some leagues. But I'm not to sure about that. But I never used it for the fact that I hotkey everything myself.

Haha I use the clones as a free teleport back to base too. But I'm saying I rarely use it offensively and use it to more escape and put meepo's in forest to farm while I'm controlling one to just handle a lane. I have enough micro to 3 lane with meepo, but of course I won't be able to last hit with every single one of them. Lots of starcraft allowed me this ability hahaha~~

Yeah it was against w4s. But I didn't watch it at all after. Yeah I heard from people MikeBZ joined a new clan. I heard he was blamed and that it was proven that he MH'd. But I wouldn't accuse someone of MH.
Old 2008-11-03, 18:48   Link #475
ExShinobi
I Am The Wired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OzWIFX8M-Y

Had To be done

Last edited by ExShinobi; 2008-11-03 at 18:49. Reason: No Video tags :(
ExShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 19:51   Link #476
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Furion blows. Spectre eats him so much.

Bloodseeker is just bad. If you're a melee agility not named Broodmother or Spectre, you suck. Terrorblade is not melee.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 21:24   Link #477
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
You can't lv 1 pushing with Spectre.

And BS is only melee hero that can take on all kind of harassing.
Old 2008-11-03, 22:03   Link #478
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Yeah it was against w4s. But I didn't watch it at all after. Yeah I heard from people MikeBZ joined a new clan. I heard he was blamed and that it was proven that he MH'd. But I wouldn't accuse someone of MH.
It was a false accuse as it was proven that the problem lies due to the bug of wc3 engine when running a replay file. If they was banned for that, VP and MYM would be stripped from their previous titles as well as most of their replays also have the same bug when run.

Quote:
Bloodseeker is just bad. If you're a melee agility not named Broodmother or Spectre, you suck. Terrorblade is not melee.
Sorry, but Antimage disagreed.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-11-03, 22:19   Link #479
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Quote:

Uh... furion blows? and Melee agility not named Brood or Spec you suck? Uhh so what I'm hearing is... Juggy and Bounty Hunter are pure shit? LOLOL!@ thats probably one of the most funniest things I've heard. Broodmother and Spec can get murdered with no problems. I'll show you the power of Furion. Want to 1v1 and you can use Brood or spec. And I'll show you who wins in the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
You can't lv 1 pushing with Spectre.

And BS is only melee hero that can take on all kind of harassing.
Yeah BS is an amazing hero. Probably one of the most annoying as well. Mainly for the fact that when about to die all he has to do is time a last hit on a creep and he gets back what? 25% hp? or kill a hero when hes about to die and he gets like 45% back.. That crap is like godlike stuff..

Quote:
It was a false accuse as it was proven that the problem lies due to the bug of wc3 engine when running a replay file. If they was banned for that, VP and MYM would be stripped from their previous titles as well as most of their replays also have the same bug when run.

Sorry, but Antimage disagreed.
Meh I heard about that bug, but its been around for a long time now. But meh I just heard and I didn't actually see the replays and was like OH MY GOD hes mh'ing. Like I said people can say they MH and stuff but I could really care less.
Old 2008-11-03, 22:26   Link #480
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Oh well, just have to clear the bad names they collect for the false accusation.

Anyway, we just lost one team in the semi final for F4F. because KS met and pubstumped w4s| =_=. There goes my dream for an all Malaysian final ;_; .. And to show everyone how crazy KS can play without lag .. For w4s| that beated mouz and R3D before that to get beaten so badly in the 2nd game,

And ymt potm owns XD
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa