AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the best girl?
Ogata Rizu 9 6.25%
Furuhashi Fumino 38 26.39%
Takemoto Uruka 16 11.11%
Kirisu Mafuyu (Sensei) 70 48.61%
Kominami Asumi (Senpai) 8 5.56%
Sekijou Sawako 2 1.39%
Umihara (Uruka's Friend -Short Hair-) 0 0%
Kawase (Uruka's Friend -Long Hair-) 0 0%
Others 1 0.69%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2020-03-22, 18:05   Link #3221
Hakai

So she went from G to H

Great character development ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Old 2020-03-22, 18:29   Link #3222
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
This chapter is even worse then the last one. They can't have a moment without it being horribly forced and it's just plain bad.
That much was expected for Rizu arc, wasn't it?
Old 2020-03-23, 08:39   Link #3223
NeutralZero

Ignoring the quality, got a feeling the 2nd ch should have been the 1st chapter of this arc...
Its like they take a giant leap then steping back
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-24, 03:28   Link #3224
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Rizu's arc got a very long prologue?
so after two chapters, we finally got to see the real route?

oh man.. what a waste of time
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-24, 09:55   Link #3225
Ulin

But she got more boobs!!
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-27, 01:16   Link #3226
Hakai

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Well good to know Furuhashi still exists in this timeline

At the pace this is going one volume per route might be possible.
Old 2020-03-27, 21:23   Link #3227
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

These sub-heroine arcs.

Man, everything after chapter 149 seems like extra and Tsutsui is not even hiding his inability to show why we should not consider this arc an EXTRA after he said "bear with me for a while as the manga will run for a little while longer".

I hope we get something good for at least Sensei.
Old 2020-03-27, 21:55   Link #3228
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanimebib View Post
These sub-heroine arcs.

Man, everything after chapter 149 seems like extra and Tsutsui is not even hiding his inability to show why we should not consider this arc an EXTRA after he said "bear with me for a while as the manga will run for a little while longer".
*GASPS*
No way
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanimebib View Post
I hope we get something good for at least Sensei.
This one likely will get some heavy drama but also Sensei final meltdown but this makes me wonder, who will be wear the pants here, who will be the herbivore, I won't mind an assertive Manliyuki.
Old 2020-03-27, 22:10   Link #3229
Hakai

I've seen authors say "stay with me for a little longer" and then go on for 40 chapters. Author of Nanatsu no Taizai just did that.

Rizu chapters were always dull, even before the routes started.
I expect better quality from 3/5 and the final route. Not sure about senpai.

Last edited by Hakai; 2020-03-27 at 22:36.
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 01:24   Link #3230
tsunade666

I'm just waiting for sensei and fumino arc. after story harem ending please.
Old 2020-03-28, 11:53   Link #3231
ImperialFlameGod8190

There's no doubt Rizu's arcs have been lacking for some time but at least give her a decent ending. This is just bad.

The arc that will tell you the most about this author is Fumino. Sensei i have very little expectation because her moments are just as forced if not more so then Rizu. Fumino isn't much better. However Fumino and Nariyuki have the most chemistry and have spent the most time together.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 12:24   Link #3232
WingedAccelerator

Ghost Mom will come in clutch for Fumino's route.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 13:37   Link #3233
Chosen_Hero

^Calling it right now, Nariyuki will find her mom's star right as he is about to propose or something and the ghost mom will somehow help him do so.
Old 2020-03-29, 11:25   Link #3234
Hakai

Actually reading the translated chapter, i liked it.

I finally feel like cheering for Rizu after 3 chapters.
Old 2020-03-29, 11:39   Link #3235
WingedAccelerator

Okay, this chapter was painful.

Even with baby steps and snail pacing, Rizu developed in the main story. But how about we screw all of that, use her card game, board game addiction and make her love side a GAME? It's not cute, not funny, and Rizu and Nariyuki are racing with each other for being clueless and avoding being straightforward at all cost about what they want and desire. Teasing is not gonna cut it. Hopefully, there will be an improvement considering the setup for a solely Nariyuki-Rizu heavy chapter. Let's see how the ghost girl or someone else is gonna cocblock them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
^Calling it right now, Nariyuki will find her mom's star right as he is about to propose or something and the ghost mom will somehow help him do so.
I bet Reiji will see the ghost too, if it happens.
Old 2020-03-29, 20:54   Link #3236
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Rizu got way too many supports comparing to Uruka

if nothing happened during their "all-night" sessions, I'll rage so hard
They are on legal age so something need to happen, right? just confess, kiss or something then we can move to senpai's arc
They need to remove the ghost as well.. it is not good to put comedy when things are getting serious
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-30, 01:23   Link #3237
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Dunno about anyone else, but compared to how bad Uruka's arc was (flashback hell, ghost dad, and Nariyuki just suddenly realizing he loves Uruka for some damn reason), this arc is very wholesome. I'll take what I can get, Rizu's arc is great. I love how shes transformed into such an assertive girl which makes Nariyuki's eventual fall all the more better. Can't wait what he does for Asumi and especially Mafuyu, seeing as the manga's quality exponentially rises when Mafuyu takes the centre stage.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-30, 01:24   Link #3238
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Rizu got way too many supports comparing to Uruka

if nothing happened during their "all-night" sessions, I'll rage so hard
They are on legal age so something need to happen, right? just confess, kiss or something then we can move to senpai's arc
They need to remove the ghost as well.. it is not good to put comedy when things are getting serious
Too many supports? Bull, almost everyone defaulted and started supporting Uruka for some reason. Her arc was a terrible hodgepodge of flashbacks, developments and character flip-flopping.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-30, 02:37   Link #3239
Lex79

So the theme of Rizu's arc is a relationship that started as a game and then became real. I have to say, it sounds better than "I was in love with her from the beginning but it took my father's ghost to make me realize" and if done properly this could end be a nice arc, despite Rizu being my least favourite heroine. The fact that the author doesn't need to create suspence because we already now the outcome is probably helping a lot. The thing that bothers me the most is that the first chapter seems completely unnecessary now, as well as the little girl ghost. I wonder what role will play Fumino now that she has been introduced, if a love rival, a shipper, or she'll disappear in the next chapter.
Old 2020-03-30, 03:16   Link #3240
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Dunno about anyone else, but compared to how bad Uruka's arc was (flashback hell, ghost dad, and Nariyuki just suddenly realizing he loves Uruka for some damn reason), this arc is very wholesome. I'll take what I can get, Rizu's arc is great. I love how shes transformed into such an assertive girl which makes Nariyuki's eventual fall all the more better. Can't wait what he does for Asumi and especially Mafuyu, seeing as the manga's quality exponentially rises when Mafuyu takes the centre stage.
There was nothing sudden about it, nor just some damn reason. If you put down your hater glasses, you could see how Uruka's route was the only one, where the mutual development and reaction were building up consistently, not just the standard protagonist blush over and over again. But it's easier to disregard everything and claim Ghost Dad made her win. The majority of the community successfully played themselves by thinking that stalling Uruka by constant cockblocks means she has absolutely no chance. Then they got mad when it turned out they are absolutely incapable of interpreting the manga, so ganged up on Uruka further.

Tags
alternate endings, harem, harem?, high school, main heroine bias, no main heroine, omnibus, romantic comedy, romcom, shuraba