AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-11-03, 18:45   Link #101
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 東京
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I noticed that, too. Ino looks way better with dark eyes..
The anime team didn't want her outshining Sakura? hehehe..

For overall prettiest, I say Tenten. Hinata is cute, not pretty.
Temari looks like a slutty whore, no offense. I don't get it.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 18:56   Link #102
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sidewalk
I don't know if 'pretty' is actually a word I'd use for a bunch of twelve year olds. (because NONE of them look pretty to me...common their 12 yrs old!!)

Cute seems more like a proper terminology and between Ino and Sakura, I'd have to say Sakura as well.

When they turn 16...then I'll decide who's prettier.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 20:45   Link #103
Lst2touchdasky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Is there a reason that people need to make 3 different prettiest girls threads, after we already got the final result of hinata in the original creation. And even after remaking it in the "prettiest gennin" you still have hinata, and even though you refuse to give hinata a spot in this poll- she is still mentioned.
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 21:41   Link #104
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sidewalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
Is there a reason that people need to make 3 different prettiest girls threads, after we already got the final result of hinata in the original creation. And even after remaking it in the "prettiest gennin" you still have hinata, and even though you refuse to give hinata a spot in this poll- she is still mentioned.
Lol, I agree. It can't be help even though Hinata isn't the main topic, Hinata-obsessed fans(including me) will probably bring her up at some point or another.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 21:56   Link #105
vampirizm
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
get a life its cartoon characters.......
vampirizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 23:57   Link #106
Hideki Keiji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 32
Hmm... I'd have to say Ino, both in looks and personality.

Ino insults Sakura by calling her a 'large forehead girl', not much of an insult. However Sakura calls Ino a freaking Pig!!! Also Ino seems much nicer to people in general.

As for looks, pink hair just doesn't match up to blonde in my opinion, they both look better with short hair, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirizm
get a life its cartoon characters.......
Alright, this annoys me greatly. Why can't some people understand that we can find drawings attractive? Is it because they don't have the mind power to imagine what a drawn character would look like real? On top of that, no one is even saying that they want to date/kiss/marry/have sex with/jack off to any of these characters.... at least not in this thread. Why must you pester us?
Hideki Keiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:13   Link #107
sOnJoOL
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirizm
get a life its cartoon characters.......
ah yes, the question over 2-d complex.
watch Genshinken Episode 2. you will understand.
but id prefer some other anime, because i dont rely on naruto for bishoujo.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:57   Link #108
Ero-Sannin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Kuwait
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirizm
get a life its cartoon characters.......
so is hentai ....
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 04:35   Link #109
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Guys would it sound narcissistic if I said me?
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 04:52   Link #110
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Guys would it sound narcissistic if I said me?
Yes. But we cant fault you for telling the truth...beautiful.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 11:46   Link #111
Srin Tuar
無謀
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirizm
get a life its cartoon characters.......
Your sense of imagination must be so withered and vestigal as to be
pitiful. Something must be wrong with you
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 15:42   Link #112
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sidewalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Guys would it sound narcissistic if I said me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
Yes. But we cant fault you for telling the truth...beautiful.
I have to agree. Unfortunately for Sakura and Ino...truth hurts.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 16:21   Link #113
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: America's Wang.
Age: 35
Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Sakura and Ino both fell out of the god damn ugly tree, and I'll be damned if they didn't hit every branch along the damn way.

On top of that, after they hit the ground, Someone beat them in the face with a 2x6 and pissed on them.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 20:24   Link #114
RuNE
bomberman
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Tartarus
Send a message via AIM to RuNE
You guys need to get girlfriends.

Koma: Great job on the hypocracy there buddy. What do you see in your avatar?




Anyway. Who cares if they're 12.
If there's grass on the field, play ball.
\=]
RuNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 21:36   Link #115
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: America's Wang.
Age: 35
Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuNE
You guys need to get girlfriends.

Koma: Great job on the hypocracy there buddy. What do you see in your avatar?




Anyway. Who cares if they're 12.
If there's grass on the field, play ball.
\=]
Hey, Its not Hypocracy.

Cause, they are made way hotter in hentai.

You'd know if you saw the whole pic
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 22:43   Link #116
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copy Ninja
out of the 2...Sakura, definintly.

the pink hair, green eyes, and her inner Sakura attitude is pretty hot

Ino is hot, but her attitude sux and she always calls Sakura-chan "fore-head girl" when their foreheads arent really much different from each other.

Kakashi needs to wait till shes of age, then move in for the prize.


Sakura:
"Kakashi-sensei!!!"
ew.




































anyway, I say they both look pretty much alike to me. I don't think they're really that "original", if u asked me. So my answer is with hunter. PAKKUN!!!
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 04:13   Link #117
Naruto4Lifer
Perverted Hermit Styles
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Send a message via MSN to Naruto4Lifer
sakura is way better, her and her cute tush
Naruto4Lifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 05:21   Link #118
Cort
What???
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Age: 32
Send a message via ICQ to Cort
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak

So because they are animated, you've lost your ability to judge which one is prettier? Poor you.
Rather, they aren't pretty because they are animated, and generically at that, though I guess that stands as my opinion and we're all entitled to our own.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideki Keiji
Why can't some people understand that we can find drawings attractive?
People understand that part, many just don't get why and sometimes find it disturbing. To each their own though, people find the fact that I eat raw fish (yeah, amazing, there are people who don't like sushi ) kind of disturbing too, I don't let that stop me
Cort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 06:11   Link #119
gunners2787
Lok-ke Hokage
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Land Of Fire, Konoha Village
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to gunners2787 Send a message via AIM to gunners2787 Send a message via MSN to gunners2787 Send a message via Yahoo to gunners2787
why do i find Temari & TenTen more attractive? LOL

(changed to Pervert Mode) if only Sakura take off those black tights she's wearing then... and only then.. Sakura is the attractive one and needless to say .. the "PRETTY" one.... LOL! who played KOF here? take Mai's outfit for reference!


gunners2787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-19, 05:34   Link #120
dlmarquez
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Frankly i have to say prettier
dlmarquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.