AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-03-27, 17:51   Link #7041
gto2000wes

Send a message via Yahoo to gto2000wes
about 2004-2006c

i am looking for an anime(oviusly) it starts out as a boy young to mid aged teen working on a salvage boat, this day at the start of the series they find a gundam type mech and are lifting it onto the salvage boat, just as this mech gets lifted onto the boat the boat gets attacked from the sky and what appears to be the teens grandfather is killed or injured, as this happens he gets into the mech at fights them, he ends up crashing the mech at the end of the episode. later on in the series the boy storms a castle to rescue a girl for some people he gets help from some older people who supply him with a ww1 style truck and might have even dressed him up as a girl to hide him at the house while it is being inspected (owners appear to be running a brothel) then after the inspection he leaves using the WW1 style truck, then at the end of the anime the people who control the castle has found another mech and are using about 13 people to move the mech (they all ar connected at the same time) the "king" is using these people to control the mech and fight the boy who is now fighting in the mech he found at the begining of the anime, as the fight progresses more and more of the 13 people die and at the end of the fight he does something drastic, any idea what this anime is? i should also mention that in this anime the mech is consided an artifact from a long forgotten time if i remember right

Last edited by gto2000wes; 2010-03-27 at 21:51.
gto2000wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 04:29   Link #7042
esmon

I remembered this certain anime that is like Journey to west. Tripitaka or Xuánzàng uses GUNS and he smokes. That's all I remember though , I suppose that the anime is quite unique itself. So I suppose that there won't be any anime similier to it. Anyone know about this anime? I only know the chinese name though , its called 最游记。There are 4 people in the group if I remember it correctly.
esmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 04:31   Link #7043
problemedchild
ô_ô

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmon View Post
I remembered this certain anime that is like Journey to west. Tripitaka or Xuánzàng uses GUNS and he smokes. That's all I remember though , I suppose that the anime is quite unique itself. So I suppose that there won't be any anime similier to it. Anyone know about this anime?
Saiyuki..?
problemedchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 21:12   Link #7044
iwatch2muchanime
Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gto2000wes View Post
i am looking for an anime(oviusly) it starts out as a boy young to mid aged teen working on a salvage boat, this day at the start of the series they find a gundam type mech and are lifting it onto the salvage boat, just as this mech gets lifted onto the boat the boat gets attacked from the sky and what appears to be the teens grandfather is killed or injured, as this happens he gets into the mech at fights them, he ends up crashing the mech at the end of the episode. later on in the series the boy storms a castle to rescue a girl for some people he gets help from some older people who supply him with a ww1 style truck and might have even dressed him up as a girl to hide him at the house while it is being inspected (owners appear to be running a brothel) then after the inspection he leaves using the WW1 style truck, then at the end of the anime the people who control the castle has found another mech and are using about 13 people to move the mech (they all ar connected at the same time) the "king" is using these people to control the mech and fight the boy who is now fighting in the mech he found at the begining of the anime, as the fight progresses more and more of the 13 people die and at the end of the fight he does something drastic, any idea what this anime is? i should also mention that in this anime the mech is consided an artifact from a long forgotten time if i remember right
Do you know how long this anime runs? It sounds to me like Super Dimensional Century Orguss 02, the OVA.
Old 2010-03-28, 23:58   Link #7045
Renchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmon View Post
I remembered this certain anime that is like Journey to west. Tripitaka or Xuánzàng uses GUNS and he smokes. That's all I remember though , I suppose that the anime is quite unique itself. So I suppose that there won't be any anime similier to it. Anyone know about this anime? I only know the chinese name though , its called 最游记。There are 4 people in the group if I remember it correctly.
Like problemedchild said, it's Saiyuki. I don't see any Journey to the West where the Priest acted that way.
Renchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 17:20   Link #7046
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

I'm actually looking for this comic (Almost like a manga) that is released on their front page like weekly. A new page is usually updated weekly. It was about these 2 guys went to japan and they had no money to go back so they roomed in with a friend they met online. If anyone remembers what this comic was, can you please post up the website Again >_>?
garra113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 19:05   Link #7047
imbehindyou
turn around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra113 View Post
I'm actually looking for this comic (Almost like a manga) that is released on their front page like weekly. A new page is usually updated weekly. It was about these 2 guys went to japan and they had no money to go back so they roomed in with a friend they met online. If anyone remembers what this comic was, can you please post up the website Again >_>?
Perhaps MegaTokyo?

yuuki kanade @ fortune arterial
imbehindyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 19:14   Link #7048
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

Yup. That's the one.... Thank you very much ^_^
garra113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 20:41   Link #7049
gto2000wes

Send a message via Yahoo to gto2000wes
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwatch2muchanime View Post
Do you know how long this anime runs? It sounds to me like Super Dimensional Century Orguss 02, the OVA.
i would not be able to tell ya, its been about 5 years since i seen it, it also seems like there was an appocaliptic event or war, and the only way to get the mechs is to dig them up or raise them from the ocean floor, it was a newer looking anime, it hadvery clean lines, almost fma lines to the drawings

Last edited by gto2000wes; 2010-03-29 at 21:47. Reason: ammend
gto2000wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 23:21   Link #7050
Humph

Need help identifying these animes!

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could help me identify these animes.

The first anime is about these guys who are in a group and have numbers on their bodies to determine their strength or something? The main character's weapon was a gun....or was it two guns? Not to mention the main character also falls in love with this girl and they both love milk. Oh and I think the main character leaves the group but I'm not so sure about that. I only watched a few episodes and stopped maybe two to three years back so I'm sorry if I cant give out any other details

The second anime I'm looking for was an odd one. I was only able to see around a minute of a certain episode because I just took a peek on my cousin for awhile. It really looked interesting so I looked for other current popular animes on the net but sadly I couldn't find any trace of those characters anywhere. Anyway this guy with long hair was holding this thing in his hand then it gets shot by some guy in a building pretty far away. Then the guy with long hair orders his henchmen to shoot at the the guy. The henchmen I forgot how many they were had sniper rifles and a short snipe out begins. Then the guy shoots the long haired guy through his scope breaking it then the long haired guy says FBI then retreats. I forgot what happened next but I probably described majority of the scene so no problem.

First post and thread .
Humph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 23:41   Link #7051
speck123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humph View Post
The first anime is about these guys who are in a group and have numbers on their bodies to determine their strength or something? The main character's weapon was a gun....or was it two guns? Not to mention the main character also falls in love with this girl and they both love milk. Oh and I think the main character leaves the group but I'm not so sure about that. I only watched a few episodes and stopped maybe two to three years back so I'm sorry if I cant give out any other details
Sounds like Black Cat.
speck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 23:56   Link #7052
ChibiBear
Aim's Stalker ^_~

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBear
Anyone know where these pics are from?
Spoiler for Space:

Thanks
Old 2010-03-30, 01:13   Link #7053
Humph

Right!
Black Cat.....thanks!

Does anyone know the 2nd anime I described?
Old 2010-03-30, 05:12   Link #7054
Meloria

Any clues as to what this comes from?

Meloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 05:27   Link #7055
Woopzilla
Desensitized

That's Ga-Rei, a manga. There is an anime as well called Ga-Rei Zero.
Old 2010-03-30, 06:03   Link #7056
Meloria

Cheers.
Meloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 07:23   Link #7057
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon

Where's this from?

Last edited by iamandragon; 2010-03-30 at 08:40.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 07:27   Link #7058
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

^ Broken link, dude.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 08:03   Link #7059
Humph

This anime I'm looking for is an odd one. I was only able to see around a minute of a certain episode because I just took a peek on my cousin for awhile. It really looked interesting so I looked for other current popular animes on the net but sadly I couldn't find any trace of those characters anywhere. Anyway this guy with long hair was holding this thing in his hand then it gets shot by some guy in a building pretty far away. Then the guy with long hair orders his henchmen to shoot at the the guy. The henchmen I forgot how many they were had sniper rifles and a short snipe out begins. Then the guy shoots the long haired guy through his scope breaking it then the long haired guy says FBI then retreats. I forgot what happened next but I probably described majority of the scene so no problem.

Can someone please help me identify this anime?
Old 2010-03-30, 08:14   Link #7060
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Anyone knows where these are from?

Last edited by Klashikari; 2010-03-30 at 11:03. Reason: thumbnail
bahamut zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel