AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is better qualified to be the fifth's assistant!
Sakura 23 41.82%
Chopper 32 58.18%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-10-18, 16:31   Link #1
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
The best medical assistant!

Please choose who is better qualified to study with the 5th!

Sakura

or

Toni Toni Chopper
pathyfinder is offline  
Old 2004-10-18, 16:32   Link #2
rorosama
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Who's toni toni chopper? Well, whoever he is, i'm sure he's better than sakura. Hell moegi's better than sakura.
rorosama is offline  
Old 2004-10-18, 16:35   Link #3
BrownRukus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: East Coast
Age: 33
Shizune is Tsunade's assitant no?
BrownRukus is offline  
Old 2004-10-18, 16:47   Link #4
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
Shizune is Tsunade's assitant no?
Correct!

However IF or WHEN Tsunade chooses a new assistant to pass her information down upon who would you choose between?

Sakura

or

Toni Toni Chopper
(A medical assistant from One Piece anime who happens to be a reindeer)
pathyfinder is offline  
Old 2004-10-18, 16:47   Link #5
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Holland
Toni is as talking reindeer with metamorphing abilities AND part of the GREAT straw hat crew of captain Monkey D. Luffy!(one piece)

silly thread, I don't feel the need to vote ;[~
__________________
hm....
Animizzle is offline  
Old 2004-10-18, 16:56   Link #6
xavier8200
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
I wouldnt have expected this kind of cross anime poll for a forum veteran but hey Ill go with it.

I would have to say Tony Chopper. "Complimenting me doesnt make me happy Asshole!"

Classic lines. Also, we have seen tony heel people like Nami and have seen him actually work with two doctors. Whereas Miss Haruno Sakura just took some cream and gave it to Naruto and the others (just like Hinata did for Naruto)

Advantage, Chopper he fights, heals and creates barrels of laughs. He is even motivated. "I have to do what I can"

Chopper is one of my favs thats why my handle is chops for mIRC!
xavier8200 is offline  
Old 2004-10-18, 17:49   Link #7
Lst2touchdasky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
CHOPPER FOR LIFE! There is not character in naruto that pwn Chopper! Hes a badass/pimp/plushie creature.
Lst2touchdasky is offline  
Old 2004-10-18, 19:20   Link #8
Joe Dalton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Comeon... Sakura sucks Chopper RULES!!!
He even made Luffy surpass his capacity to be amazed when he did his ninja stuff
And let's face it, Chopper is used to old women pretending to be hawt.
Joe Dalton is offline  
Old 2004-10-18, 19:46   Link #9
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
Comeon... Sakura sucks Chopper RULES!!!
He even made Luffy surpass his capacity to be amazed when he did his ninja stuff
And let's face it, Chopper is used to old women pretending to be hawt.
First to xavier8200 and many other members, I agree, but the filler eps really don't give one much to work with!

Plus to keep from going crazy I just wanted to see what other members would say



However I am amazed at the points that Joe Dalton (isn't he a bouncer?) reply made I the comment about the old women wait is there a hidden message in that somehere?

pathyfinder is offline  
Old 2004-10-19, 00:43   Link #10
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Mac
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
Sakura because she looks good in a towel...


...
...
...




..


Sabaku no Gaara is offline  
Old 2004-10-19, 03:36   Link #11
A Lamer
あほぉ&
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku no Gaara
Sakura because she looks good in a towel...


...
...
...




..


If I had not already voted for chopper, this post alone would sway my vote.

A Lamer is offline  
Old 2004-10-19, 14:41   Link #12
Bullsquat
Strange Love
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Sakura's never good at anything. Tony Tony Chopper obviously.
Bullsquat is offline  
Old 2004-10-19, 15:03   Link #13
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku no Gaara
Sakura because she looks good in a towel...


In a normal circumastances I would have agreed in a heart beat. But then I have seen two alternate side of Sakura-chan which are not very.. uhm, flattering.

Pic 1: This one demonstrate one of Sakura-chan's accidental transformation when she was unsuccessfully trying to walk on water.



Pic 2: This one demonstrates Sakura-chan without her make up. Dear God!



So if I need to compare between the Sakuras then I will definitely go with the first Sakura pic. In that one, she is in her animal self which makes her flexible enough to compete with Chopper to a certain degree. Unfortuantely, Sakura-chan is still going to loose to Chopper in the medical field. Beside, as Xavier8200 pointed out, complimenting Chopper doesn't flatter him, unlike Sakura-chan.

Lst2touchdasky: "Current State: Forgotten" Not quite yet, although Hobo is forgotten for sure.
__________________
Kudara nai na! Sig by TheEroKing.
Calling on all Naruto fans, One Piece fans, and Shounen-fans in general... I got two words for you: One-Punch Man!
Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline  
Old 2004-10-19, 15:40   Link #14
Kayess
Guy From Canada
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 32
Sakura for the pure fact, that based on other replies, chopper appears to be from the One Piece universe... where there is an unsurprising lack of Godaime. So, since the only person out of the two that COULD possibly train under Godaime is Sakura... my vote is for her.
Kayess is offline  
Old 2004-10-19, 16:28   Link #15
Ogata
Underling
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Angelic Layer Stadium
are u people forgeting Hinata??? she loves to hold on to ointments.. remember that time she gave some to naruto for his wounds?? and in hte ps2 game u can heal urself with Hinata just by taunting / stats up
Ogata is offline  
Old 2004-10-19, 16:45   Link #16
Cort
What???
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Age: 32
Send a message via ICQ to Cort
Sakura...

She has hands, something the Chopper dude seems to lack from pictures I've seen
Cort is offline  
Old 2004-10-19, 20:10   Link #17
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sidewalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogata
are u people forgeting Hinata??? she loves to hold on to ointments.. remember that time she gave some to naruto for his wounds?? and in hte ps2 game u can heal urself with Hinata just by taunting / stats up
Yeah I know, they forgot Hinata who makes her own ointments.

But I'd go for chopper anyday.
Bronwen Stx is offline  
Old 2004-10-19, 20:53   Link #18
A.L.
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Chopper all the way. Chopper is best, because he has more experience than all the other potential candadates; his drive is also far superior.

Sakura only got the potential due to her intelligence and her ability to work under pressure. Of course, we don't know what she's been doing lately, so she has some potential. Intelligence is needed for doctors. That's what Sakura has. And because of her concentration and ability to handle her chakra as well as memorizing hand signals, she could probably do those cool, new

Spoiler:


Hinata would seem to be a good candidate, but that's only because of the ointment she makes. However, that is all. She doesn't have the drive to be a doctor nor does she probably want to all that much. The medicine would seem that she may end up being a ninja that uses lots of poisons, medicines, and other concoctions as weapons. At most, she would be a pharmacist or chemist. Because Hinata seems to be the type of person who could hadle arms being blown off, she doens't seem the type of person that would like to sew them back on.

Of course, Chopper beats all.
A.L. is offline  
Old 2004-10-19, 21:34   Link #19
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 33
I chose chopper, but I'm assuming chopper stands for any random idiot, small furry animal or inanimate object.
edit: I take that back, I meant no disrespect towards chopper.
VMLM3 is offline  
Old 2004-10-19, 22:47   Link #20
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Singapore
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
One Piece fans believe that Chopper would win and Naruto fans believe that Sakura would win. Both sides believe this passionately and start to argue vehemently with varying degrees of coherency. Meanwhile someone else posts explaining that 'random medical guy from random series' would kick both their asses. Nobody agress with him and some call him a troll. The camps dig in and nobody's mind changes, even after several other 'random medical guy from random series' boosters show up. That becomes the status quo until another new poster makes it clear in certain terms (involving excessive punctuation) that John Stamos could beat Chopper, Sakura and 'random medical guy from random series'. All at the same time.

Things go downhill after that...
Originally posted by NoSanninWa, http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...samurai+deeper
Inuzuka is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.