AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online > Past SAO Anime

Notices

View Poll Results: Sword Art Online - Episode 22 Rating
10 out of 10 : Near Perfect... 71 47.97%
9 out of 10 : Excellent... 39 26.35%
8 out of 10 : Very Good... 18 12.16%
7 out of 10 : Good... 9 6.08%
6 out of 10 : Average... 2 1.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average... 1 0.68%
4 out of 10 : Poor... 3 2.03%
3 out of 10 : Bad... 2 1.35%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad... 1 0.68%
1 out of 10 : Torturous... 2 1.35%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-12-04, 23:35   Link #361
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I'm willing to continue this in VM/PM, if you wish, but I think this is already probably more than directly relates to this SAO episode thread.
I believe that isn't necessary. I'm actually quite satisfied with that last post of yours and I believe I have a better understanding on where you stand now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane
Something kinda bugging me. How are we supposed to distinguish each races in ALO if all of them share very exact physical appearances (sans Cat sith)?
Maybe Elder Scrolls style? Imperial, Nord, Breton, Redguard, all share similar physical properties but different starting stats or skills progression charts and racial specialties. Only in ALO, they're all based on fairies. Though, I suppose if that is the case, ultimately it would be hard to distinguish them once they start power-gaming.
Old 2012-12-04, 23:38   Link #362
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

The game's based around flight. Every race has specifically colored wings.
Old 2012-12-05, 00:58   Link #363
Clarste
Human

I'm guessing that armor looks different on the different races. We've seen that even the faceless identical soldiers of each race have radically different appearances. And the more unique-looking characters of the races also fall into the same color scheme. Assuming that they can actually share equipment at all, I think the simplest explanation for that would be that "Armor X" changes its appearance to match the race of the character wearing it.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 21:29   Link #364
Joe_fh

First time in the SAO sub-forum, but I had to say something.

For some uknown reason I love this anime. Just everything. I'm like a 5year old each week when I watch it. And I don't know why. The characters are ok but they're also lacking a lot. Story seemed a bit rushed at times...and yet...and yet I somehow love both the characters and the whole thing. This is very weird for me since it happens very, very rarley. It was so long ago the I felt like a little kid wathcing something like this.

Well, I had to get it out of my system, not that I managed to put exactly how I feel about it.

As for the episode - it was great. Sugu is kind of assuming way too much of why he did what he did in the past which is something people in love always seem to do. I can sort of understand her about it and confronting him was a good choice. The Kirito scenes were great. Makes the whole you can actually do with your "power" and how far can you go alone themes even more apparent.
I can't wait for the next episode...
Joe_fh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 01:55   Link #365
Entravity

Great voice acting this time around by Sugu (Ayana). The ending part isn't as bad as I thought ti would be.
Old 2012-12-06, 15:26   Link #366
LunaToned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post

For some uknown reason I love this anime. Just everything. I'm like a 5year old each week when I watch it. And I don't know why. The characters are ok but they're also lacking a lot. Story seemed a bit rushed at times...and yet...and yet I somehow love both the characters and the whole thing. This is very weird for me since it happens very, very rarley. It was so long ago the I felt like a little kid wathcing something like this.
This !
LunaToned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 20:00   Link #367
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Something kinda bugging me. How are we supposed to distinguish each races in ALO if all of them share very exact physical appearances (sans Cat sith)?
Aside from the different color schemes for each race they also have some unique skills exclusive to them and people mainly choose a race because of a preference for said skills. One example is the Spriggans illusion (maybe more appropriately named transformation) magic and treasure hunting skills as per Leafas explanation. I was actually looking at the selection screen from one of the earlier eps and it seems some races are more solidly built (Salamanders), some are more lithe (Spriggans, Sylphs) while some are small in stature (Caith Siths).
Old 2012-12-07, 20:53   Link #368
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
Aside from the different color schemes for each race they also have some unique skills exclusive to them and people mainly choose a race because of a preference for said skills. One example is the Spriggans illusion (maybe more appropriately named transformation) magic and treasure hunting skills as per Leafas explanation. I was actually looking at the selection screen from one of the earlier eps and it seems some races are more solidly built (Salamanders), some are more lithe (Spriggans, Sylphs) while some are small in stature (Caith Siths).
Going to reply to this in the Q&A, as it reminded me of a question I wanted to ask but I'm not sure if the answer to it is appropriate to an episode thread.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 15:51   Link #369
Ray
Garnet

Great episode. It's about time Sugu found out.. but I still feel bad for her..
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 19:37   Link #370
kitten320

Looks like somebody finally snapped...
Old 2013-01-14, 03:47   Link #371
Kyuu
=^^=

Leafa carrying dead Kirito in her tits... now that's gravy.

And wow. Must I say... "awkward"... XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Great episode. It's about time Sugu found out.. but I still feel bad for her..
I have to be mean, as I could not help but laugh, with a sense of "OMFG, you so did not just do that..." Case in point, some things are better left unsaid. To some degree, I feel that pain of hers.

Last edited by Kyuu; 2013-01-14 at 04:11.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 21:14   Link #372
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

SHE ACTUALLY TALKED ABOUT HER FEELINGS!

OPENLY!

FACE TO FACE!

IN AN ANIME!

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 21:36   Link #373
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
SHE ACTUALLY TALKED ABOUT HER FEELINGS!

OPENLY!

FACE TO FACE!

IN AN ANIME!
Who? Leafa? at least specify so it can be a discussion otherwise this is becomes pointless.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote