AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-04, 05:31   Link #4001
Dr_Tom
Also Known As Tomchan

Location: SoCal!! It's pretty awesome...once you get used to the ridiculous cost of living...
Send a message via MSN to Dr_Tom
damn missed the 4000GET but, eh...

Looking forward to the continuation of the Otome/Nanoha crossover
Dr_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 05:33   Link #4002
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
A small tease of the next Landscaper!Fate

Spoiler for snip:

Got a ways to go on it but its getting done…

Edit: HAPPY 200!
Sounds like It will be a touching chapter with some angst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Experiment:

Magical Otome

Spoiler for If you get it.......:
Never watched Otome but this sounds interesting.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 06:02   Link #4003
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
Experiment:

Magical Otome

Two of my most favorite crossover? Interesting. Technological magic contra technology..... I can't say I'm not looking forward for it. And two hottest and my most favorite pairs at one fic? Definitely catched my interest. Secretly hopes for something like leebot's fics.

Quote:
Hmmmm......Main pairings would be Shizuru/Natsuki of course. And since it's Otome based, naturally it would be Nanoha and Fate.

Fate being the otome and Nanoha the one who makes the contract. Gonna be hard to keep in character without good planning.........but I have an idea.

Oh and since people have asked about Angel and I watching this together......Here's basically how it went.
Spoiler for off topic:

*yawns* amazing how fanfic ideas hit you at the weirdest moments....

But this will be mainly around Nanoha and Fate, to keep it on topic.
It seems you got to interesting part SpoilerI'm not sure but was Shizuru x Tomoe part yet?
If character are fictured carefully....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
*Slams hands on the table* I WISH TO SEE MORE OF THIS!!! XD
I think I can only sign under this statement.
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 12:25   Link #4004
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

All right, I give. I missed a lot in my study week, definitely.

But all the same, I can't say I did nothing...

*whistles and drops his package*

It's got a bit too much OC in it, but there's still some familiarity in it, so yeah, well.

First Nanoha Fic Post. Hooray. Many happy returns. Though normally I'm pretty sleepy when I post this stuff

Spoiler for Title:

Spoiler for The Forgotten Wanderer:

Spoiler for INTERLUDE: The Hound and the Snake:

Spoiler for Blade of Omen:

Spoiler for Final Lines:

Spoiler for Author's notes::

And yeah, that's it...NOW I can get some sleep

New member Xena, last post god-knows-when...

Out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only have notes for only one OC. THIS is Snake...http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=19379
And this is his spell list...(if you really need it)...http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=19453
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 12:39   Link #4005
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
Your writing is getting better, have I said that before? There's still some way to go though, but you are improving! And wow, Vivio sure is skilled.

I think the best solution would be Satashi's idea. Actually, part a and b would be different from two chapters, because you'd just be cutting it in two to be able to download it properly, not have to cut it properly to make sure that the distinction between chapters isn't too forced. For the 40 pages part... I don't know what to say.
The situation is this my dear Kay, I really like Zaphira si I had the intention to add a very importan battle involving him and a powerfull Slave, the problem is that if I not divide chapter 6 into Chapter 6 & 7, I will not be able do add that battle programed for one chapter after

Also, if I divide it, I will be able to add more details to the plot, 2 little surprises that will shock you
Old 2008-05-04, 13:01   Link #4006
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

It's late and I've not done much research, but I must intervene!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
XD XD XD
This is bloody BRILLIANT!!! Good job here!

And somebody... please remind me again why Subaru and Teana gave me TONS more yuri-vibes in one season versus all seasons combined with Nanoha and Fate?

Anyway, Mahou Shoujo-wise... hitting 20 is not a very compatible age progression ... Which makes me hate 7arcs even more for shafting Hayate's character development and appearances to hell and back...T_T

Though having a season with age 20+ magical girls sounds interestingly unique.

20's is NOT old. That's what you call young adults! It's 30's when you would be adult-adults and 40's are older adults!

*crickets chirping*

What?! >.>
<.< indeed...

Then again, I guess you should be happy that my first Nanoha fic attempt (that also kicked off the massive OC thread) was Auntie Nanoha at 40+ years old...

Yes like Lindy, she hasn't aged. In fact, its one of the reasons why I felt Nanoha looked old in StrikerS apart from really being old for a mahou shoujo... is because... 20 years later, she HASN'T CHANGED!

Hurraa from Khrack Logik. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Only because the ultimate choice isn't a choice *shakes head sadly*

YUURO FOREVER!

Yes Yuuro is Yuuno and Chrono :3

Yuuno: Oh Chrono~ *moves in for a kiss*
Chrono: *Yuuno is REJECTED* No my love we must not
Yuuno: Why ever not?
Chrono: Because we have a bunch fangirls stalking us
Nanoha/Fate/Hayate: *hide cameras*
Hayate: Oh no no please continue
Nanoha: Just pretend we're not here
Fate: *blushing too heavily to speak*
And YAOI is overrated.

Quote:
Experiment:

Magical Otome

I hereby commence intervention of Magical Otome with Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha FileS: The Case of the Warring Maidens!

Yup I was 1 year faster.

But most of it remained in my writing circle, in handwriting, and never completed, as I became very busy with OC Thread ever since.

Just wanna say GOOD JOB, for this definitely works! Now there's a Yuunoha version (SaintX and mine) AND a Fate/Nanoha version (Mercurial and Satashi-sama's) for the Nanohaverse. :3

Last but not least...

NATZURU HAWT YURI RABU FTW!!!
Old 2008-05-04, 13:07   Link #4007
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
Undercover, Chapter Seven, "Because a battle rages inside of me"

Chapter Seven Link

Spoiler for Notes:
Quote:
Experiment:

Magical Otome

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post

It's got a bit too much OC in it, but there's still some familiarity in it, so yeah, well.

First Nanoha Fic Post. Hooray. Many happy returns. Though normally I'm pretty sleepy when I post this stuff

Spoiler for Title:

Spoiler for Final Lines:

Out.

I only have notes for only one OC. THIS is Snake...http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=19379
And this is his spell list...(if you really need it)...http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=19453
All these are good, God work guys
Old 2008-05-04, 13:24   Link #4008
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I hereby commence intervention of Magical Otome with Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha FileS: The Case of the Warring Maidens!

Just wanna say GOOD JOB, for this definitely works! Now there's a Yuunoha version (SaintX and mine) AND a Fate/Nanoha version (Mercurial and Satashi-sama's) for the Nanohaverse. :3

Last but not least...

Kha-chan, you can't link your live preview you have to link the story itself. Anything from FF.N with "Secure" in the URL is only available from your log in session

Mercurial? Notion to have her name changed to Angel-sama!

Natzuru? Shiznat?
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 15:11   Link #4009
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post

Spoiler for Title:

Spoiler for Final Lines:

Out.

Interesting. You need to provide a synopsis, and I'm a little confused as to what happened at the start.

But its got conspricies in, and I really enjoy those.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 16:42   Link #4010
Momo Chan
Fate is Nanoha's bish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
A small tease of the next Landscaper!Fate

Spoiler for snip:

Got a ways to go on it but its getting done…
AWESOME. Can't wait >.<

Quote:
Experiment:

Magical Otome

*Gasps*
Oh....that would be an EPIC crossover. DO IT SATASHI-SAMA!!!
ShizNat + NanoFate = WIN
Not that I really like Mai Otome. Too much nasty fanservice. And don't forget the annoying, self-denying pedophile >.>
But I guess there was enough yuri.
Though it wasn't all about LESBIANS like Angel says. lol
I watched it last year

Quote:
YuunoxChrono is my OTP now :3
Why?
Because if Yuuno's with Chrono, Nanoha's free for the taking.

Nanoha: Don't I get a say in this?
Fate: *Dragging Nanoha off* No not really.
AMEN!!! YuunoXChrono 4ever!!!
I still don't know what people see in Yuunoha. He's a nice guy and all but I can't imagine him with Nanoha. He's too gay. Just look at him!! And I don't mean that in a bad way. He and Chrono would be cute together >.<
Momo Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 16:46   Link #4011
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

Yup I was 1 year faster.

But most of it remained in my writing circle, in handwriting, and never completed, as I became very busy with OC Thread ever since.

Last but not least...

*Drags himself out of bed*

*Takes a Thunder Hammer and smashes Kha over the head*

Shut up. ><

*Crawls back into bed*
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 20:16   Link #4012
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Noteable changes:

Ages: 17
Ranks: Fate: S-, Nanoha: AAA+, Hayate: S
Fate: Enforcer
Hayate: Special Investigations Unit
Nanoha: Instructor
Main Focus: Nanoha/Fate. Natsuki/Shizuru.
Side Focus: Arika/Mashiro (Arika/Nina)....Side being side, as in see them in background. Maybe. Gotta think a lot.

6th mobile unit has not been created yet.

I decided to go with Otome crossover. Instead of what I posted before, I think it would be better to make them a little younger. After completing the series today I figured this would be the best. This doesn't take place at any point in time in Otome, but in a general school year there. All this and more will be given in the chapter itself. May have a small time twist depending if I want Arika and them around.

All suggestions welcome.

If you want your OC to be mentioned as a cameo student in the Otome school, tell me and I'll give them a small spotlight

~**~

I gasped lightly when my cell phone started vibrating in my briefcase. Across the room from me I saw Nanoha quickly reach into hers as well, followed shortly by Hayate shoving her hand inside the bag hanging by her side. All three of us at the same time could only mean one thing: A mission. I discreetly peeked into my bag and saw my phone lit up and demanding to be answered. “T.S.A.B.” was flashing across the screen and I licked my lips. Fortunately for us the bell rang to signal the end of the school day and the three of us took off as fast as we could without looking suspicious. When we all assembled on the roof we took out our phones and answered. Three conversations went on at the same time but the end result was the same: Report to the briefing room for an assignment. It seemed as if we were going to be given a long distance mission again, on some remote planet accented by a blue star near it's moon.

Dream Wing
By:
Satashi
Old 2008-05-04, 20:41   Link #4013
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
@Satashi - are you planning on making Viola/Kruger 17 as well? Because that wouldn't make sense, as Kruger and Viola are both at least in their mid-twenties at the time of Otome. So if Kruger's going to be Gakuenchou and Viola's still a Column/Pillar of Gaulderobe, then you've got to take into account that time skip as well (and the fact that Shizuru's older than Natsuki)....

Arika-tachi are wonderful and all, but there are so many GOLD minor-otome characters that you could really do whatever you wanted with any of them.

Also: Fic needs NAO. LOTS OF HER.

/otome nerd.

(I always call Kruger/Viola by their last names because I got into the habit of doing it when I wrote a fic where there was both Kruger and Kuga running around in the same place and I needed a way to tell them apart... sorry if it's offputting)
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 20:48   Link #4014
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
@Satashi - are you planning on making Viola/Kruger 17 as well? Because that wouldn't make sense, as Kruger and Viola are both at least in their mid-twenties at the time of Otome. So if Kruger's going to be Gakuenchou and Viola's still a Column/Pillar of Gaulderobe, then you've got to take into account that time skip as well (and the fact that Shizuru's older than Natsuki)....

Arika-tachi are wonderful and all, but there are so many GOLD minor-otome characters that you could really do whatever you wanted with any of them.

/otome nerd.

(I always call Kruger/Viola by their last names because I got into the habit of doing it when I wrote a fic where there was both Kruger and Kuga running around in the same place and I needed a way to tell them apart... sorry if it's offputting)
Not sure exactly on ages right now. I need Nanoha and Fate to be coral when they are placed into the school. Planning on them being same age as Natsuki, who is number 2 coral. Mai being number 1. Shizuru would be older, and #1 pearl.

edit: Fic will have Nao. I like her :3 and she's not ultra b*tch anymore. Just semi :P
Old 2008-05-04, 20:52   Link #4015
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Not sure exactly on ages right now. I need Nanoha and Fate to be coral when they are placed into the school. Planning on them being same age as Natsuki, who is number 2 coral. Mai being number 1. Shizuru would be older, and #1 pearl.

edit: Fic will have Nao. I like her :3 and she's not ultra b*tch anymore. Just semi :P

Wait if Shiz and Nat are younger then how do Arika, Mashiro, Nina and Nao fit in considering they're a good 8 years at least younger?

And Mai Otome Nao> Mai Hime Nao
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 21:00   Link #4016
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Wait if Shiz and Nat are younger then how do Arika, Mashiro, Nina and Nao fit in considering they're a good 8 years at least younger?

And Mai Otome Nao> Mai Hime Nao
Time skips are win.

Debating everything><
Old 2008-05-04, 22:34   Link #4017
panther_munchy
H. H. P. support staff

Quote:
Time skips are win.

Debating everything><
Not sure how exactly you will be doing that. *shrugs* Maybe it's the drama CD nerd in me talking, but meh. Author's decisions stand and I'll respect that.

re: nao - if there's a school festival, can we have romeo and juliet? (spoiler for a certain untranslated 4 koma here xP)
panther_munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 22:44   Link #4018
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 31
Vatican Knights

Spoiler for The De la Huerta Family:
Old 2008-05-04, 23:31   Link #4019
yoshilord
unique is normal

well satashi here is one way to incorporate all characters without major time skips

Spoiler for facts in end of series and zwei:
yoshilord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 23:44   Link #4020
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:

/otome nerd.

Everytime I hear "Nao" I think of Mabinogi... >.>;

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha