AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-06-21, 22:58   Link #41
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Well i finally got the 3 Rifle Goddesses, WA2000, SVD and M14 plus Lee-Enfield, Springfield, Mosin-Nagant and M99. Plus i almost done in finishing the bingo event.
Old 2018-06-22, 01:59   Link #42
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 4 Night unlocking soon.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-28, 04:09   Link #43
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Heavy Production is coming. Therefore that means Shotguns and body armor are now available to build!
Old 2018-06-28, 07:53   Link #44
Tenzen12

Yay my raifu M16 will finally get some armoring! And with bit luck I can find proper use for my machine guns too now. Well if I get some decent shotguns I will need much more cores then I do know, maybe I really should dismantle my M4A1, she is good logistic slave, but I have other.
Old 2018-06-28, 08:23   Link #45
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Heavy Production is coming. Therefore that means Shotguns and body armor are now available to build!
Well, not "Now" as in as of this very moment, they just announced that it was coming soon.

At least it gives us time to stockpile enough for the first Heavy Constructions, since the minimums to get shotguns are quite expensive.

Edit: On the other hand, apparently Heavy Construction isn't pure RNG like Kancolle's LSC is, since certain recipes will eliminate the chances of certain rarities appearing. For instance, using up 50 contracts and 10 cores for HC will eliminate 3* T-Dolls from the possible build pool, thus leaving you with only 4* and 5* T-Dolls as possible results.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2018-06-28 at 08:39.
Old 2018-06-29, 02:03   Link #46
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Yay my raifu M16 will finally get some armoring! And with bit luck I can find proper use for my machine guns too now. Well if I get some decent shotguns I will need much more cores then I do know, maybe I really should dismantle my M4A1, she is good logistic slave, but I have other.
NO! Don't do that! The AR team are one of a kind and can't be acquired by production so dismantling them means you lose them forever. Furthemore, if the english version follows the Chinese version of the game, the AR Team will get special items and upgrades to allow them to raise their Levels up to Level 130.
Old 2018-06-29, 06:01   Link #47
Tenzen12

Why I should upgrade unit that only serve as logistic slave Wait do you think some logistic missions will eventually require lv.130? That would be pretty nasty thing to do!
Old 2018-06-29, 14:54   Link #48
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Why I should upgrade unit that only serve as logistic slave Wait do you think some logistic missions will eventually require lv.130? That would be pretty nasty thing to do!
I would question why you would keep M4A1 as a logistic slave in the first place, considering she's one of the best AR's in the game, especially once the Digimind upgrades come out in the future. And she's also one of the only two AR's with tile buffs capable of buffing other AR's (the other is Ribeyrolles, another 4* who's not in EN yet). She should be a frontliner, not slaving away in logistics.

In general, keeping the members of the AR Team and investing in them is highly recommended.

Edit:

Summer Holiday Event is coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GF Twitter
Dear Commanders, The new event “Summer Holiday” is about to commence! You can receive rewards and points by completing event quests. M37’s costume will be unlocked upon reaching 1,800 points while the maximum points possible is 3,000! Are you prepared for this HOT summer?
The main prize is M37's summer costume, not M37 herself.

This is pretty much identical in structure to the Trimagic Square event previously held, though the quests will be slightly different this time around.

Here's how the Summer Event point distributions and quests looked like for CN.

We shouldn't see too much difference from the CN version. We can also expect Heavy Construction to unlock at the same time since the event features it as one of the quest types.

Also, this event also has specific map sorties into 4-2E, 4-3N, and 5-3, though given that they only reward 50 points each you shouldn't really fret about getting them unless you don't have any other means of raising points.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2018-06-29 at 15:09.
Old 2018-06-29, 16:13   Link #49
Tenzen12

Is not liking character in question good reason enoough to not use them? Honestly why she is even leader of AR team when she is utterly green and need M16 always save her ass?
Old 2018-06-29, 19:30   Link #50
Skulkraken

Quote:
Is not liking character in question good reason enoough to not use them? Honestly why she is even leader of AR team when she is utterly green and need M16 always save her ass?
She is the protagonist of the story, basically. More so than the faceless commander you play as ingame.

And a lot of the other girls have to be bailed out during the story too, so I have a hard time seeing how that’s such a deal-breaker. Seriously, would you scrap Negev if you got her? :v
Old 2018-06-29, 20:33   Link #51
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Quote:
The most important reason to level your logistics slaves is because the higher the team's overall level, the higher the chance of Great Success. A full Lvl 100 team has a 60% Great success chance. Pair that with the +Great Success chance mini event, and you get +85%.

Which means that currently, my lvl 100 A-Team is pulling in a Great Success with every other logistics run. I'm using them to spam 0-1 to grind Ammo, MREs, and equipment tickets.

Also you kinda might want to level M4A1 given that she, like the rest of the AR Team, gets Kai 3 later lol :P

Also if you're going to dismantle M4A1, please don't forget to take screenshots and share them here. :V

Quote:
Part of M4A1's story arc is about learning to become a leader, y'know. I mean, by your rationale here, we ought to question why young 2nd Lieutenants in the Army are made Platoon Leaders, when it's really the Platoon Sergeant who's doing the leading and handholding. :V

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 21:11   Link #52
Panzercracker

Quote:
Because M4A1 is the first and only T-doll who is installed Tactical module, it is mean she has same tactics analyzing and commanding ability of human commanders (a.k.a commanding unit). That is also reason that all factions in the story want her and most shit happen because of her. And in the future, she has digimind upgrade and become a AR tanker like M16A1.
Panzercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 22:24   Link #53
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
The most important reason to level your logistics slaves is because the higher the team's overall level, the higher the chance of Great Success. A full Lvl 100 team has a 60% Great success chance. Pair that with the +Great Success chance mini event, and you get +85%.

Which means that currently, my lvl 100 A-Team is pulling in a Great Success with every other logistics run. I'm using them to spam 0-1 to grind Ammo, MREs, and equipment tickets.

Also you kinda might want to level M4A1 given that she, like the rest of the AR Team, gets Kai 3 later lol :P

Also if you're going to dismantle M4A1, please don't forget to take screenshots and share them here. :V

Part of M4A1's story arc is about learning to become a leader, y'know. I mean, by your rationale here, we ought to question why young 2nd Lieutenants in the Army are made Platoon Leaders, when it's really the Platoon Sergeant who's doing the leading and handholding. :V
T'hat's fair enough, though it wouldn't hurt give me bit of glimpse of potential of her and hers "Tactical module", even if she is not born leader from beginning.

Also game could spare me with "You get along soooo welll, you two" kind of talk, which is something I should be one decide. That was point I stopped stopped using her.

Anyway thank you for information regarding logistic support, I didn't know that and it certainly makes decision scrap M4 bit more difficult if I decide so I will definitelly make screenshot and share, I promise (final decision will probably come around time M16 get Kai version, maybe much sooner, but certainly not any later).
Old 2018-06-30, 02:47   Link #54
Tenzen12

sorry for double post.

It seems that eitherway It will have to wait much longer unless I can get my account back. I changed cellphone and reinstalled game. Signed in through twitter, but instead of my account it want me start over. Which I certainly don't wanna.

Any idea where might be problem?
Old 2018-06-30, 06:29   Link #55
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
sorry for double post.

It seems that eitherway It will have to wait much longer unless I can get my account back. I changed cellphone and reinstalled game. Signed in through twitter, but instead of my account it want me start over. Which I certainly don't wanna.

Any idea where might be problem?
do you still have old phone?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-30, 06:32   Link #56
Tenzen12

I can have access to it in week or so, but it will have new motherboard by then.
Old 2018-06-30, 22:28   Link #57
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
I can have access to it in week or so, but it will have new motherboard by then.
hmm, tbh i dont think is a problem unless if you use different log-in. try ask GF twitter

do you still remember the UID and the username? if you do try contact support support@sunborngame.com

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 09:20   Link #58
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

TIL this game has reload cancelling mechanics:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Video has english subtitles.

Old 2018-07-07, 19:30   Link #59
Skulkraken

So, with Operation Cube incoming, how ready are your night squads?

My primary RF/MG team is sitting at just over level 80 right now.
Old 2018-07-09, 09:57   Link #60
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Well that explains why there's gonna be an exp bonus on missions.
At least three of my echelons are over Level 80.

Tags
girls with "guns", ios, mobage