Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
As for the source, here ya go people
Spoiler:
w00t! thank you very much for the source. *saves*
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 09:36   Link #2482
Ending

"Serene" and gray, of which gray is usually thought to be rather neutral colour. Serene == neutrality?

WinAmp 5 in the upper right corner, by the way.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 10:06   Link #2483
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
All change.

SCC
StoneColdCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 12:23   Link #2484
EtherNEZ
AIR is good for you

Plenty of nicety kicking around, where do I start?

Ambience Blue : Ciel and Akiha - very nice! I also like non standard sizes. I've got a nice Ren wall somewhere that needs to see the light of day...

7thMethuselah : It's been a while since i've seen a Saikano images of any kind - good memories.

Thany : V.V.Cute... more game goodness? Has anyone ever used another term when describing your desktops and avatars???

SCC : Forgive me for truncating your username without permission! Dark, I like dark (I keep saying that, but whenever I post a desktop it's always quite light ) - some, err... amusing liberties taken with game and program names there

Speaking of non standard sizes ... here's this week's effort : KGNE Haruka, Mitsuki and .... Akane!! (highly shrunk, VLQ JPEG version).

Spoiler:
EtherNEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 12:59   Link #2485
Yuiichi
Retired.

@EtherNEZ: UWAHHHH!!! I WANNNTTT IT!! Can you post the source please!!??
Yuiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 13:05   Link #2486
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Here's my current desktop:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Also I got a new wallpaper too
Hehe I had that pic as my wallpaper a few weeks ago too! So cute~

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherNEZ
Speaking of non standard sizes ... here's this week's effort : KGNE Haruka, Mitsuki and .... Akane! (highly shrunk, VLQ JPEG version).

Spoiler:
What a nice three-some you got here.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 13:11   Link #2487
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
where do you guys get all these crazy taskbar, start menu, and crazy music players and stuff? i want to make mine crazy too.
mines so plain. T-T

Well mine is all Mac OSX stuff, but you can get a similar album cover display thing with Samurrise (is that what it's called?) Though I'm not sure you'll have all the functions that I do. i.e. change playlist with a simple click, burn the current playlist, basically all the real functions of iTunes (That's what I'm using)
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 15:37   Link #2488
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green²
You can use a program such as ShellEnhancer to allow you to use some transparencies on WinXP.
thx ^_^...i'll go dl it now
full_metal_31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 17:23   Link #2489
EtherNEZ
AIR is good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuiichi
@EtherNEZ: UWAHHHH!!! I WANNNTTT IT!! Can you post the source please!!??
Well, If I were to do that - a lot of people here would take serious issue with me when their browser suddenly tries to enlarge the forum view to over 3500 x 5000 pixels.... needless to say, it would do little for the layout... =P

So, in light of that - here's a smaller version with 1600 width - it's big enough at 1.8Mb - as usual click for the full version (give it a little time)
Spoiler:

@sarcasteak What can I say?? No complaints here! - The 'FULL' version has pride of place on my wall (and not the desktop one either =p ) << >> I did wonder what strange amalgamation was on your desktop before clicking for the full version - then I was enlightened! Where did you find that little number of Sakura and Shaorin? I've still to read Tsubasa:RC vol 1
Old 2004-10-18, 17:32   Link #2490
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Well, If I were to do that - a lot of people here would take serious issue with me when their browser suddenly tries to enlarge the forum view to over 3500 x 5000 pixels.... needless to say, it would do little for the layout... =P

So, in light of that - here's a smaller version with 1600 width - it's big enough at 1.8Mb - as usual click for the full version (give it a little time)
Spoiler:

@sarcasteak What can I say?? No complaints here! - The 'FULL' version has pride of place on my wall (and not the desktop one either =p ) << >> I did wonder what strange amalgamation was on your desktop before clicking for the full version - then I was enlightened! Where did you find that little number of Sakura and Shaorin? I've still to read Tsubasa:RC vol 1
Thank you ever so much!! Wow, i thought it was an actual wallpaper, not a poster, but still cool ^_^ I can MAKE it a wallpaper!!!

And you have the actual poster... thats even cooler... i want it!!! Lol, just kidding... but KGNE is my FAVOURITE anime of ALL time! Nothing beats that series... it was the first one i cried at... and cried i did. So sad.

Well, enough of my angst, thanks again!
Old 2004-10-18, 18:11   Link #2491
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
I did wonder what strange amalgamation was on your desktop before clicking for the full version - then I was enlightened! Where did you find that little number of Sakura and Shaorin? I've still to read Tsubasa:RC vol 1
I don't know, I saw someone posted it on some wallpaper community site and saved it instantly!

Here's the source:

Spoiler:
Old 2004-10-18, 18:13   Link #2492
EtherNEZ
AIR is good for you

You're welcome Yuiichi.

Technically, it *IS* still a wallpaper - just one suited for display on portrait rather than landscape screens. I often switch between the two as portrait mode is really handy for word processing and forum viewing like this

I did make a cut down version into a standard landscape wallpaper size but I cut off Mitsuki's head (although I suspect many fans of KGNE would like to do this in reality XD ) and Akane looks much too 'body-less'. Hopefully you can make something sensible out of it. Have fun!

EDIT : sarcasteak - Are you standing behind me or something???? /looks around worriedly/ - that's twice you prempted my post tonight!!
Anyway, cheers for source
Old 2004-10-18, 18:55   Link #2493
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
EDIT : sarcasteak - Are you standing behind me or something???? /looks around worriedly/ - that's twice you prempted my post tonight!!
Anyway, cheers for source
I have lots of free time + lightning-fast Newtype reflex + "Pedro...I am your father!" (NY Yankee joke)
Old 2004-10-18, 19:39   Link #2494
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Quote:
SCC : Forgive me for truncating your username without permission! Dark, I like dark (I keep saying that, but whenever I post a desktop it's always quite light ) - some, err... amusing liberties taken with game and program names there
Says the man behind the name-change 'Idiot Explorer' . SCC is really the only logical truncation, unless you want to wear your fingers to the bone...

SCC
StoneColdCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 14:11   Link #2495
Yuiichi
Retired.

My newest wallpaper. I realize the quality of the wallpaper isn't that great, i resized the image from 640x480, from a screen cap. I think it's pretty cool, i think ^_^

Forgot to mention, i shrunk my screen shot to 800x600, so as not to make the file size too big.
Old 2004-10-19, 18:47   Link #2496
xargon

/edit, gah forgot to upload pic!
xargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 18:59   Link #2497
Oujirou
イルージョン

Send a message via MSN to Oujirou
Well since I have nothing that goes really well with my desktop atm besides my taskbar, I figured why bother, and I'll just give the original.
Oujirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 21:12   Link #2498
ramune

Well here's my newest, and only, wallpaper at the moment. (I deleted my wallpaper folder on accident!!! )

btw, does anyone know where to find some nice desktop icons and cursors?
ramune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 22:16   Link #2499
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramune
Well here's my newest, and only, wallpaper at the moment. (I deleted my wallpaper folder on accident!!! )

btw, does anyone know where to find some nice desktop icons and cursors?
source = 4chan?
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 22:30   Link #2500
ramune

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
source = 4chan?
No...I found it here, under "Angels".

Actually I've never visited 4chan before. Maybe I should check it out...
ramune is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customize, desktop, rainmeter, wallpaper